Author: warren42

Read-only
Total: 182
Bringerofrain
Debates: 7
Bringerofrain
-->
@Speedrace
You skimmed the dp. GP said he was even night after pressed to shoot. And part of my evidence of being cop was a Rick Astley song. It was a stupid reaction test. But I figure with so little time left in the day. That it was rather harmless it wouldn't give me Ms Lynch with that little bit of time left nor would it calls him to get lynched if I was wrong. Pie also said laugh out loud on seven different occasions after being accused of being scum
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@Speedrace
Also telling GP not to vig was idiotic

He needs to kill Pie
He clarified after the plan that he was an even-night Vig, so I’m dying tonight anyways, which is fine, cause it’s a win win anyways. Bringer decided it was a great idea to lynch a Beloved Princess. I’m happy you investigated him, though he could be GF, just cause his behavior was scummy af to me
Bringerofrain
Bringerofrain
Claiming beloved princess is a common though rare tactic used by Mafia to delay the inevitable giving them the advantage of you waiting that much longer to get their partner. Maybe the tactic isn't commonly known on this site but I almost just by reaction want to policy Lynch anybody claiming beloved princess. In this case it wouldn't be a policy lunch though I really scum read pie
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Bringerofrain
Claiming beloved princess is a common though rare tactic used by Mafia to delay the inevitable giving them the advantage of you waiting that much longer to get their partner. Maybe the tactic isn't commonly known on this site but I almost just by reaction want to policy Lynch anybody claiming beloved princess. In this case it wouldn't be a policy lunch though I really scum read pie
We wouldn’t be in this mess if it weren’t for you lol. You’re also forgetting that I softclaimed this role early on as well. It’s stupid to lynch me when Grey can just kill me tonight.
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
-->
@Speedrace
I'm the cop, I got Bringer inno
Could you clarify this? Are you the cop, or did you get cop results?
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@ILikePie5
Any results?
Nothing to report.
Bringerofrain
Bringerofrain
-->
@ILikePie5
Are you willing to lynch chris?
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Bringerofrain
Are you willing to lynch chris?
If there’s a legitimate case to lynch him rather than “My gut says he’s scum.”
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@whiteflame
I'm the cop, I got Bringer inno
Could you clarify this? Are you the cop, or did you get cop results?
What’s there to clarify lol. He literally said he’s the cop
Bringerofrain
Bringerofrain
-->
@ILikePie5
So you'll reward somebody who comes in and merely speculates on theme and makes fluff posts the way a lot of nervous scum do, because you don't want to "go on gut". 

You notice how instead of scum hunting chris just argued with me about what makes a boxer famous and speculated on theme and then disappeared for almost 48 hours. None of that makes your ears perk up?

What are your town reads? I find that scum come up with scum reads easy but they tend to struggle when you ask for town reads.
Bringerofrain
Bringerofrain
-->
@ILikePie5
I feel like whiteflame's hinting that he had a role like GPs, so my guess is whiteflame investigated me, but speed got the result and was just trying to bait the scum team into NKing him. 

So this makes speed and whiteflame town. I am town because of results. This is a very small scum pool. We should get a good lynch in

whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@ILikePie5
Just want to be sure. You’re probably right, but given the caveat Warren included in the first DP, I’d just like to know if there’s more going on.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Bringerofrain
So you'll reward somebody who comes in and merely speculates on theme and makes fluff posts the way a lot of nervous scum do, because you don't want to "go on gut". 
You were scum with Chris. Why don’t you tell me. Is this what he did last game?

You notice how instead of scum hunting chris just argued with me about what makes a boxer famous and speculated on theme and then disappeared for almost 48 hours. None of that makes your ears perk up?
Speed, Supa, and Oro also disappeared, what’s your point?

What are your town reads? I find that scum come up with scum reads easy but they tend to struggle when you ask for town reads.
I’ll be happy to post my reads

Pie - 100% Town - No doubt about it

Speed - Town - He’s the only investigative role so far so he’s more likely than now town. Unless Warren decided to be gay and gave Cop as a fake claim.

Bringer - Lean Town - His behavior reads scummy af to me. It’s possible he’s the GF trying to out the real cop or trying to get himself investigated. That being said it’s more likely than not he’s town cause of the investigation and the lack of a Miller.

Greyparrot - Null  - I don’t like that he changed his claim after our planning and that I had to get his character and role out of him when his meta is to just claim. That being said he has the opportunity to confirm himself.

Oromagi - Null - Been inactive for most of the game because he’s been babysitting. Would like more from him for sure. His soft claim merits some town cred but I think he’s smart enough to do that as scum too so the null

Chris - Null - Haven’t seen anything that notable from him but he’s been more active than say Oro or Speed at least last DP. I would like to hear his reads to form a further opinion.

Supa - Null to FoS - I still don’t like the fact that he didn’t have anything to say about his “lol” rule, but everyone says it’s a nothingburger so I defer

Whiteflame - FoS  - Lunatic had the biggest scumread on him last DP, so the kill would make sense. I also don’t like the fact that he asked Speed whether he was the cop when Speed literally said he was the Cop. It sounds like information fishing cause apparently only WF and Grey have the weird mechanic.

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Bringerofrain
I feel like whiteflame's hinting that he had a role like GPs, so my guess is whiteflame investigated me, but speed got the result and was just trying to bait the scum team into NKing him. 
Well might as well just let scum know everything.

So this makes speed and whiteflame town. I am town because of results. This is a very small scum pool. We should get a good lynch in

Speed with this theory could be Town or Scum. I don’t see why you automatically townread him. It’s also conceivable you and Speed could be the scum team.
Bringerofrain
Bringerofrain
-->
@ILikePie5
You were scum with Chris. Why don’t you tell me. Is this what he did last game?

He didn't, but it is in his nature. I was mad about speed being watched when he was an easy mislynch target. I thought it made no sense for watcher to watch somebody on everybody's scum list.  Being lynched DP2, made me push chris really hard. He was going against his instincts because I was saying stuff like.
"Don't let pie's opinion go unopposed"

"You are about to be lynched buddy oromagi and go at pie hard. If you go at him hard he will go at oro hard, and people do not change their minds when they are being personally attacked by the person trying to persuade them"

He wanted a conservative approach to everything and I just pushed hard. Had he not made that mistake at MYLO I think we would have won also

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Bringerofrain
He wanted a conservative approach to everything and I just pushed hard. Had he not made that mistake at MYLO I think we would have won also
How is actively discussing theme conservative. If anything it’s towny.

Bringerofrain
Bringerofrain
Do not judge his behavior this game on the behavior last game . Most people when lynched go inactive in the scum chat. I increased my activity so he didn't feel alone
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
Also if Whiteflame is the real cop then he’s Town and Speed becomes null because he’s been pretty inactive 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Bringerofrain
Do not judge his behavior this game on the behavior last game . Most people when lynched go inactive in the scum chat. I increased my activity so he didn't feel alone
I mean it’s probably the best way to analyze someone especially if you think they are scum this game lol.

Anyways, what do you think about Oro? Is he in your town pile and if so why?
Bringerofrain
Bringerofrain
-->
@ILikePie5
I'm not saying every action is conservative. Scum tend to talk about theme more often than town, that is a weak scum tell though. Discussing theme is not towny LOL. His overall strategy as scum seems to be to fly under the radar. I pushed him hard last game and I know he went against his instincts.
Bringerofrain
Bringerofrain
-->
@ILikePie5
I am rereading his posts now. I forgot why I put him in my town pile. I may have to move him to null
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Bringerofrain
I'm not saying every action is conservative. Scum tend to talk about theme more often than town, that is a weak scum tell though. Discussing theme is not towny LOL.
Meh I disagree. I love theme analysis when I know about the topic. If you put me in a US Senators Mafia game I’d be trying to figure out theme so bad

His overall strategy as scum seems to be to fly under the radar. I pushed him hard last game and I know he went against his instincts.
He was more active than Oro or Speed, but definitely noted. Oro hates trying as scum so he’s pretty much always inactive whenever he is scum.
Bringerofrain
Bringerofrain
-->
@ILikePie5
I don't know why so many people are like that. I think you have more control over the game as scum, so I enjoy it. 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Bringerofrain
I am rereading his posts now. I forgot why I put him in my town pile. I may have to move him to null
I think I figured out his soft claim that he always puts in his poems. It makes sense with the theme is all I’ll say for now
Bringerofrain
Bringerofrain
-->
@ILikePie5
Shit, I just figured out what he was.  My mind has been trying hard to figure it out. Too hard
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Bringerofrain
I don't know why so many people are like that. I think you have more control over the game as scum, so I enjoy it. 
I’m that type of guy who’s always curious about stuff. I can’t stand it when I don’t know what roles are in the game. That’s why I always ask who scum is after I die. Plus I hate being scum cause everything gets ruined when people claim cause you know it’s always right 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Bringerofrain
Shit, I just figured out what he was.  My mind has been trying hard to figure it out. Too hard
Lmfaoooo
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
I can do pie tonight if that's what you really want. I think they killed Luna simply because he is the best scumhunter

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Greyparrot
I can do pie tonight if that's what you really want. I think they killed Luna simply because he is the best scumhunter
You have my permission even though I’m town. Just so we don’t get diverted. It’s kinda a win win either way even if I die so whatever.
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@ILikePie5
Fine...wanna lynch whiteflame?