Author: warren42

Read-only
Total: 79
MisterChris
Debates: 45
MisterChris
-->
@ILikePie5
We had a positive IP match. Had to be done as what he did before was inexcusable, and circumventing the ban with another account simply adds to the list. 

He must have been using a VPN before, as I predicted. 

Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
And looking at it now, Oromagi saying that makes absolute sense with his role that he has

ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@MisterChris
Damn that mofo didn’t even tell me it was him
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@MisterChris
Had to be done as what he did before was inexcusable
Only if you’re a liberal w/o a sense of humor. Wylted is a troll.

I will be putting forth my MEEP with regards to Mod Decisions on Ban Length in the upcoming weeks
MisterChris
MisterChris
-->
@ILikePie5
waiiiit a second, you're dead! Get outta here
Vader
Vader
-->
@MisterChris
There is no feasible way that I can be scum.

I hard scum read Pie from the start. In an 8 person game with in theory, 2 mafia. That would mean I would trust that I can take this game to 2 v 1 without having a role cop. Seems like a lose lose situation. This wasn't even soft tunnel, it was a hard tunnel that I had on Pie from the start.

As mafia, you want to secure yourself the best odds to wins. I didn't tunnel Pie with the vote because I knew that Grey was going to shoot Pie. If the shot didn't happen, then I would narrow the scum pool down to Grey and Pie.

If I were mafia, I would try my best to force the lynch on Pie so that the vig is less likely to take the shot and i can kill the cop and then vig when the np starts.

I'll give my reads on everyone soon

MisterChris
MisterChris
-->
@ILikePie5
Only if you’re a liberal w/o a sense of humor. Wylted is a troll.

Highly disagree. Looking at his history I think it was the right move.

All the same, MEEP away
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@ILikePie5
were you scum?
Vader
Vader
1. Mr. Chris
3. Supa
4. Speed
7. Bringerofrain
8. Greyparrot

Grey and me are town

1. Mr. Chris
4. Speed
7. Bringerofrain

I read Bringer as town. I am now going to use the Wylted meta and his town meta matched up in this game. Be aggressive from the start and take the opportunities. I know Wylted also did the same thing once with the day cop as a town to try to bait the NK, but when he was exposed, he played it off as a joke. In general, I think Bringer's play is so different from his scum play and I feel like he is less likely to be scum

This means my top 2 scum reads are Chris and Speed. I am going to reread their posts and decide who to lynch
warren42
warren42
Please keep discussion of wylted/bringer's identity etc. limited to how, if at all, you believe it impacts the game.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@MisterChris
Highly disagree. Looking at his history I think it was the right move.

All the same, MEEP away
The history is shit without even looking at context, which is clearly trolling.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@warren42
Is pie scum>?
warren42
warren42
-->
@Greyparrot
Yes
Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
-->
@Greyparrot
@Vader
@warren42
@MisterChris
Uh so what's happening
Vader
Vader
-->
@Greyparrot
@MisterChris
There are two things I'm looking at when it comes to speed and mrchris, but I ultimately am leaning scum more on Speed

VTL Speed

With Chris, I do thinking his L-1 vote on Oromagi is concerning to a certain degree, MisterChris has been actively consistent in his logic throughout the game and has given some deep insight into the game that is beneficial to town. I also know that he can be patchy with activity at times. I also think he plays much more aggressive as scum than he does as town, and his reads reflect passiveness, and his thinking of the oromagi vote by carefully placing the vote lead me to believe that he is more town

===============
Speed has an inconsistency issue. Let's start off with the main reason

1. There was a huge conversation with Pie and I about his bad reads and bandwagoning on Bringer's logic and constantly sticking to it to hunt for votes. Speed went AWOL for that entire phase, instead, shifting focus onto Greyparrot and neglecting anything with Pie. He also went AWOL in DP1 and only posted around 5 times
extend: Speed also decided to show up dp2 to push a mislynch on oromagi, but when discussions of lynching Pie were on the table, he seemed awol, despite him being active on discord

2. Speed claimed cop and then claimed vanilla to "bait" the NK. This is a scum Speed strategy. Speed will argue he does this as town, but more recently, he has used this tactic when he was scum

3. The vote count, speed was on oromagi with no justification onto being on oromagi. 

I think it's between Speed and Chris at the moment and Speed is the more prominent candidate
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Vader
VTL SPEED
warren42
warren42
-->
@Speedrace
I'm working on finding a replacement but having some trouble.
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Vader
1. There was a huge conversation with Pie and I about his bad reads and bandwagoning on Bringer's logic and constantly sticking to it to hunt for votes. Speed went AWOL for that entire phase, instead, shifting focus onto Greyparrot and neglecting anything with Pie. He also went AWOL in DP1 and only posted around 5 times
I'm usually active when I'm scum, and I was debating that weekend. You know I debate every weekend

extend: Speed also decided to show up dp2 to push a mislynch on oromagi, but when discussions of lynching Pie were on the table, he seemed awol, despite him being active on discord
I didn't want to lynch Pie b/c we wanted GP to kill him, what?? No one wanted to lynch him and I told y'all that y'all were dumb for not having GP kill Pie before I saw GP was even night

2. Speed claimed cop and then claimed vanilla to "bait" the NK. This is a scum Speed strategy. Speed will argue he does this as town, but more recently, he has used this tactic when he was scum
I got the cop result and wanted to out it, naturally it makes sense to claim cop in order to do that????? It wasn't really even to bait

3. The vote count, speed was on oromagi with no justification onto being on oromagi. 
We needed to lynch and I agreed that he was being inactive like he usually is as scum
Speedrace
Speedrace
Wait a minute, just noticed that no one said they confirmed GPs vig

Could be that WF got it but still
MisterChris
MisterChris
I'm too tired to think rn. I'll post thoughts on what Supa's putting down tomorrow after I sleep. 
Vader
Vader
-->
@Speedrace
I'm usually active when I'm scum, and I was debating that weekend. You know I debate every weekend
I don't buy the argument of "I'm usually active." You can have a debate tourney and still be scum

I didn't want to lynch Pie b/c we wanted GP to kill him, what?? No one wanted to lynch him and I told y'all that y'all were dumb for not having GP kill Pie before I saw GP was even night
But you never scum read him and in DP1, never explicitly scum read Pie and were avoiding topics on Pie despite it having a large context

I got the cop result and wanted to out it, naturally it makes sense to claim cop in order to do that????? It wasn't really even to bait
It isn't affiliation indicative thought. If you got an innocent on someone and not a guilty, why did you even say? Would you out this as a normal cop? 

We needed to lynch and I agreed that he was being inactive like he usually is as scum

That's barely a reason
warren42
warren42
Bullish has replaced Bringer/wylted
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Vader
I don't buy the argument of "I'm usually active." You can have a debate tourney and still be scum
Of course but I'm saying that the reason I was inactive was because I have a debate tourney, so me being inactive is not a reason to scumread me

But you never scum read him and in DP1, never explicitly scum read Pie and were avoiding topics on Pie despite it having a large context
Because I was completely null on him, I still wanted him to be NKd, also I wasn't "avoiding" topics on pie because I didn't have an opinion on them

It isn't affiliation indicative thought. If you got an innocent on someone and not a guilty, why did you even say? Would you out this as a normal cop? 
Ofc not as a normal cop but that's because I wouldn't want to get killed, in this case since I'm vanilla then it doesn't matter. Also I thought everyone scumread Bringer

That's barely a reason
That's literally the reason most other people had

Bullish
Debates: 0
Bullish
im Joe Joyce vanilla
Bullish
Bullish
how many scum left
Bullish
Bullish
whats the vote count
Vader
Vader
-->
@Bullish
Speed at l-1.
warren42
warren42
Vote Count:

Speed: 2/3 (supa, grey)
Chris: 1/3 (speed)

If you believe I've made a mistake lemme know, DP ends tonight at 9 Eastern.
MisterChris
MisterChris
OK. Sorry for tapping out so long guys but this game has been pretty dead lol.

Anyway, I'm not entirely sold on a Speed lynch but I think Supa's trying which is a good sign. 

Of the people here, I think Bullish (Bringer) is the most likely scum candidate for reasons I've given before but are now enhanced:

• Town has 2 cop roles. Scum need a powerful role to counter them (role cop is weak in utility to scum), and while Bringer was investigated innocent, him being a godfather is just about the only thing that makes sense here.
  • Bringer had spent the entire game lynch hopping and using extremely flimsy logic to push wagons. 
  • Bringer continually retracted statements as behavioral tests or jokes
  • His revealing of Supa as innocent seems to be an attempt to win "town confirmation," and he uses the result to narrow down his scum reads to me and Speed (I know I'm town, and while Speed could be scum I'm thinking he's town too). Scum only need a few mislynches to win this now, so this adds up.
  • Bringer spent the entire time when I was scum with him bussing me. Pie has spent entire games bussing his scum partner too. This seems like the obvious strategy they would come up with.
  • Warren seemed desperate to replace Bringer, and I suspect, had the DP's length gone up before he was replaced, TOWN would have automatically won. 
  • All Bullish had to do to claim vanilla just now was scroll back through Bringer's post history and see what Bringer claimed. I don't buy that as evidence of TOWNhood.
VTL Bullish/Bringer.
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@MisterChris
Town has 2 cop roles. Scum need a powerful role to counter them (role cop is weak in utility to scum), and while Bringer was investigated innocent, him being a godfather is just about the only thing that makes sense here.
Pie is scum lol, Warren said so