Read-only
Total: 100
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
Lynched DP1:

None.

Died NP1:

Lunatic - You are Cory Booker from The Garden State, also known as New Jersey. You are the junior senator, even though you should be the senior one cause Menéndez should’ve lost. In 2020, you ran for President, but were utterly defeated in the primaries, but luckily you were up for reelection and won against Rik Mehta by 16% in a landslide. You’re pretty much the male version of Kamala Harris, not just cause you’re black and young, but policy wise y’all have a lot in common too. Maybe it’s cause you had your Spartacus moment during the Kavanaugh confirmation hearing that you didn’t get the nomination for President, who knows? You are the 1X GLADIATOR. Once per game you can publicly announce that you are challenging a certain player, which will cause only you and that player to be votable on that day. When this ability is used, all votes are reset barring a lynch threshold already being reached. You may not use this ability at LYLO. You win with the Town.

The United States Senate is now in legislative session for a period of three days. 

Per the Senate Rules the order of today’s business is a role madness mafia game. Per the proceedings, a member of Congress may be expelled if a simple majority of the members vote to have them removed from office.

The rules for debate on expulsion are the same as usual: no talking about the game to anyone outside of the DP, no deleting or editing posts, etc. The mafia members have been give 2 options: a character and justification for a role of their choosing OR a role not in the game.

The chair will not answer any questions openly in the day phase and will not answer questions that are not related to your role.

The clerk will call role:

Mr. Chris
Mr. Speedrace
Mr. Greyparrot
Mr. SupaDudz
Mr. Earth
Mr. Oromagi
Mr. Whiteflame
Mr. WaterPhoenix

The United States Senate will adjourn in three days time on Sunday March 28th, 2021 at 7:00 PM CST.

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Earth
@Greyparrot
@Vader
@Speedrace
@MisterChris
Senate is now in session
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@whiteflame
@oromagi
@WaterPhoenix
Period for debate has begun
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
Alright, onto another DP. Guess Lunatic didn't last this time. Anyone got any info?
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
I got nothing
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
VTL SUPADUDZ

for killing Luna as revenge for last mime game
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
Vote Count:

Supa (1/5) - Grey
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Greyparrot
I mean... Luna was a soft claimed PR, he was an obvious target for any scum.
WaterPhoenix
Debates: 12
WaterPhoenix
-->
@whiteflame
Alright, onto another DP. Guess Lunatic didn't last this time. Anyone got any info?
nothing

MisterChris
Debates: 45
MisterChris
Looks like I was wrong. I stand by Lunatic's tunnel being dumb, though.

I have no idea why Lunatic was the kill choice on scum side... I feel like with how hard I was pressuring Lunatic they would have wanted to create a mislynch out of it, and Grey straight up claimed a protective role so there was that lmao. Maybe they thought Grey was baiting them idk. 

I'm wondering if they killed Lunatic to implicate Oro, or if they're trying to implicate me/those who voted him. Or Whiteflame could be right and they just gambled that he was a strong PR. 

On that note, I'm not thinking Lunatic was a huge loss role-wise. I don't get why we'd want to limit ourselves to two options, however, Lunatic is typically a huge asset as a TOWN player in terms of just sheer contribution so that loss is regrettable to say the least. 

MisterChris
MisterChris
But this overall puts us in an OK position.

Let me reiterate what I said last DP:
Should Lunatic flip town this helps us too: We know SCUM were probably already on the VOTE before you hammered since they didn't hammer, and we can narrow things down. I wouldn't sus you because you've been so reluctant to hammer whereas SCUM would be all over this in your shoes. 
SCUM had hours to hammer if they weren't already on the lynch, and they didn't. I think this strongly indicates that the SCUM were already hopped on by the time I was trying to convince Water to hammer.

This was the vote count:
Lunatic (4/5) - Greyparrot, Speed, Chris, Supa

I'm the most TOWN confirmed of the group.

Grey claimed protective so he's 2nd most, but could still be SCUM.

Speed and Supa are the prime suspects.

This quote from Supa stands out to me:
Sure. Don't normally do this usually but I do have some sus on Luna

VTL Lunatic
and Speed voted with no justification. 
MisterChris
MisterChris
I have no idea why Lunatic was the kill choice on scum side... I feel like with how hard I was pressuring Lunatic they would have wanted to create a mislynch out of it, and Grey straight up claimed a protective role so there was that lmao. Maybe they thought Grey was baiting them idk. 

I'm wondering if they killed Lunatic to implicate Oro, or if they're trying to implicate me/those who voted him. Or Whiteflame could be right and they just gambled that he was a strong PR. 

Wait a second this makes sense now. I'm dumb. 

Lunatic said he could confirm himself and the SCUM team must have believed him. Since he couldn't be a mislynch they elected to just rid of him entirely. 
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@MisterChris
You know Supa is still pissed about losing that mime game when he had so many chances to win.
WaterPhoenix
Debates: 12
WaterPhoenix
-->
@Speedrace
why'd you vote lunatic last time

MisterChris
MisterChris
-->
@Greyparrot
what happened in the mime game?
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@MisterChris
Lol, ask supa when he gets on.
Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
-->
@MisterChris
I didn't explicitly state it but I think it's pretty obvious I voted him b/c of his Oro tunnel
Earth
Earth
If there are 3 mafia, why didn't the last mafia vote Luna?
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
oromagi
X>lunatic            Cory Booker          1XGLADIATOR
TOWN
speedrace
greyparrot      Susan Collins     PROTECC
chris                                                 PACIFIST
earth
waterphoenix
whiteflame
supadudz
SCUM

oromagi
oromagi
-->
@MisterChris
--> @Greyparrot
what happened in the mime game?
nothing that Supa might have cause to regret.  He took it to the final round and lunatic basically tossed a coin.  Nothing to be pissed about.
oromagi
oromagi
Speed and Supa are the prime suspects.
Of these, I think supa is more likely scum.  I agree that the likelihood is high that at least one scum was on lunatic's near lynch.  I have at least one reason to put GP, MC, and speed on the town side of ledger but not supa.  I would probably agree to vtl supa.

MisterChris
MisterChris
-->
@Earth
If there are 3 mafia, why didn't the last mafia vote Luna?

We don't know if there are three but this is a point. I'm thinking there are two, I seem to remember Pie thinking that 3 SCUM is mafia-oriented although that may be false...
if not, one mafia was simply AWOL?

I doubt Grey, Supa and Speed are all mafia. 
MisterChris
MisterChris
-->
@oromagi
nothing that Supa might have cause to regret.  He took it to the final round and lunatic basically tossed a coin.  Nothing to be pissed about.

Noted, thanks
MisterChris
MisterChris
-->
@whiteflame
@oromagi
Of these, I think supa is more likely scum.  I agree that the likelihood is high that at least one scum was on lunatic's near lynch.  I have at least one reason to put GP, MC, and speed on the town side of ledger but not supa.  I would probably agree to vtl supa.

I agree, Supa seems our best shot.

Whiteflame, haven't heard much from you yet. Read my posts above and tell us what you think. 
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Vader
@Speedrace
@MisterChris
Whiteflame, haven't heard much from you yet. Read my posts above and tell us what you think. 
Yeah... haven't had much time since last evening. Thankfully, nothing to do with the storms, though we did get quite a bit of rain and resulting flash floods.

I already expressed during the last DP how I feel regarding scum pursuing lynches in DP1 and how risky that can be. I wouldn't be terribly surprised if either Speed or Supa were scum, and though I won't write off GP, I have a harder time believing he's scum. You're the only role-confirmed player (though I leave open the possibility that your role doesn't indicate your alignment, strange as that might seem in this instance), so I'd agree that the choice is between Speed and Supa. I don't necessarily have a preference on this choice, so Supa is fine by me, though I don't agree with GP that this is some kind of vengeance gambit. 

Still, would like to get a full claim from both Speed and Supa before selecting one. Either of you willing to do so without us having to go through voting you to L-1?
MisterChris
MisterChris
-->
@whiteflame
Yes. Claims need to be made. 
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
I’m in the car driving home. I’m Josh Hawley and 1x Detective. Basically my justification is that I led investigations on big tech companies in crimes against people.

I used my detective. I will not out who I investigated til they claim 
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
UNVOTE
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
Vote Count:

None 

Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
What a fucking stupid lynch train. If Chris wasn't town confirmed I’d be so on his ass. He’s leading mislynch trains left and right