Was Prince Philip Murdered?

Author: Mandrakel

Total: 9
Mandrakel
Debates: 0
Mandrakel
After all, ninety-nine years old is no big deal nowadays so we can't just blindly write off the death of such a figure as simply being due to "old age" can we? Especially given that he had the best resources and lifestyle of anyone in the world to live longer.

And, there were many motives for any number of people to want Philip knocked off his perch. We could start with his wife for example. The Queen had to endure a whole marriage of infidelity from her second fiddle and there is evidence of spousal violence from her majesty; it is well recorded that she had a penchant for demolishing pieces of fine bone china over Philip's skull.

And what about those frequent bouts of illness and hospitalization of Philip over the past few years. Such a regimen is consistent with someone having been poisoned with cyanide or arsenic whereby toxins build up in the body over time and causing bouts of illness after each dose....only saying.

We also have to look at the fact that it was only 2 months until Philip would have turned 100. Now that is a coincidence that we should not ignore.

So, what about other parties that would have wanted to end the reign of his highness. Philip was known for his undiplomatic slips of the tongue and his undercurrent of racism and bigotry. Some time back, when greeting an Australian Aboriginal in one of the usual after function line-ups, he made the comment, "Where's your spear?" That indigenous guy had every reason to throw a boomerang in the direction of his highness, without the intention of it returning either. Of course, the palace would keep quiet about the fact that the royal surgeons would have spent hours removing v-shaped splinters of gumtree from the fatally wounded prince's brain.

Will we ever get to know the truth?
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Mandrakel
Hey Mr Conspiracy Theorist.

Do you think that Queeny wanted to be the first to reach a hundred?

Yeah but, Mommy already stole that crown.

Perhaps the old guy did just succumb to the ravages of time.

What did the Old Drone of a Duke ever do for us?........Not a f**king lot.

The Royals are bad enough.....But the sycophants!

And hours of tedious sycophantic TV to avoid for the next month or so.

Not that TV isn't mostly tedious any way.

Not that I'm necessarily knocking the whole nominal and historic  Head of State thing...But the privilege and importance bestowed upon the family and hangers on does somewhat take the p**s.

Trouble is...So many people continue to fall for it.

Such is the purpose of  the workers I suppose.
Mandrakel
Mandrakel
-->
@zedvictor4
Hey Mr Conspiracy Theorist.
Just wait for it. Give it a year or so after the Queen has passed and it will be a journalistic frenzy of scraping up all the dirt they possibly can to entertain us (or, those who want to listen) for many more years to come. And...is someone plotting to murder Her Majesty, or Charles, or William....stay tuned because you will hear it here first.

Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
Our median age is about 78 years old. Dying of old age at 99 is pretty normal nowadays. It isn't like AoT, Royal people's blood is just the same as normal people's. There is nothing preventing them from being unhealthy at such an old age.

Obviously my approach is akin to Occam's Razor, but there is no evidence that anyone did murder him. 
Mandrakel
Mandrakel
-->
@Intelligence_06
Obviously my approach is akin to Occam's Razor, but there is no evidence that anyone did murder him. 
How do you know that there is no such evidence?
What thorough investigation did you undertake in order to form such a view?
Especially considering the facts that I presented.

zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Mandrakel
Undoubtedly.

Athias
Debates: 20
Athias
Maybe he'll return as a deadly virus like he once stated. I usually don't keep up with the "royal family" (one might consider them usurpers) because frankly, they're no more engaging than the other of the so-called "global elite."
Mandrakel
Mandrakel
-->
@zedvictor4
Undoubtedly.
Thanks for your overwhelming, in-depth and informative reply. It has taken me quite some time to dissect your compellingly persuasive and meaningful argument. Although I may not be so comprehensive and verbally articulate, I will give it a go.

I notice that you commenced your lengthy and articulate prose with "un". I did considerable research on this topic and there are many scenarios that could apply here. Obviously, the use of such a prefix usually sets the tone of the forthcoming text which alerted me to the fact that you are definitely onto something here and that you certainly won't necessarily abide with the status quo.

I will diligently aim to finish my post mortem of the body of your eloquent, if not, lengthy work but, as a new member here I can see that I am up against some truly worthy wordsmiths and sages to spar with. 

Mandrakel
Mandrakel
-->
@Athias
Maybe he'll return as a deadly virus like he once stated. 
That's a thought. They say that major pandemics do their rounds every 100 years and Philip was just shy of his 100th birthday.
 Just saying.