Author: Vader

Read-only
Total: 555
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@coal
I'm pretty sure I could type out his reads from memory, and they're not what you said.
Why are you even in this. I asked for a list of his reads. If you can do it good for you. 
FourTrouble
Debates: 8
FourTrouble
Let's see how long it takes Pie to make up some reads. 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@FourTrouble
Pie - Town

Oro - Lean Town already said why, I’ll C/P later

RM - Likely Town based off of role claim plus pushiness 

FT - FoS because he’s all over the place and literally takes a second to switch his scumreads

Speed - Null hasn’t posted

Chris - Null, still want 6/6 votes on him but stubborn townies don’t want to do it cause it’s supposedly a waste of time to cover our flanks.

Lunatic - Null, his analysis isn’t indicative of his affiliation. I will say that he has pushed me first in the past to get me out of the way. That being said he hasn’t posted as much cause of work

Coal - Null, argument with RM doesn’t help cause RM is likely town. RM is at fault for being an idiot about this with his mass claim

Earth - Scum, I don’t like Miller claims in the first place plus the outting is extremely scummy. His aggression is also very concerning

WF - Null, he’s hard to read DP1 in general 

FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Pie, organize it from most town to most scum.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@FourTrouble
You wanna provide a reason for each placement?
coal
Debates: 6
coal
-->
@ILikePie5
This is helpful.

Provide more detail on why you think Oro is town.
coal
coal
-->
@FourTrouble
Explain your read on Oro.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@FourTrouble
Pie, organize it from most town to most scum.
Gladly

Most Town:
Pie
RM
Oro
MC
Lunatic
Coal
WF
Speed
FT
Earth

Your turn to post actual reasons.
FourTrouble
FourTrouble

Explain.

So, role claim. Got it. 

FT - FoS because he’s all over the place and literally takes a second to switch his scumreads
My role claim is confirmed (via guilty on Earth), but I'm scum? Explain. 

Switching reads isn't scummy. It's actually a town-tell, because scum don't know how to fluidly change reads. They're more focused on appearing consistent (most of the time). 

Chris - Null, still want 6/6 votes on him but stubborn townies don’t want to do it cause it’s supposedly a waste of time to cover our flanks.
You don't have any thoughts on this player's posts? What do you make of the fact that he's pushing my lynch instead of Earth? 

Lunatic - Null, his analysis isn’t indicative of his affiliation. I will say that he has pushed me first in the past to get me out of the way. That being said he hasn’t posted as much cause of work
Again, no thoughts. I can see you're really trying to solve this game. 

Coal - Null, argument with RM doesn’t help cause RM is likely town. RM is at fault for being an idiot about this with his mass claim
Alright, nothing.

Earth - Scum, I don’t like Miller claims in the first place plus the outting is extremely scummy. His aggression is also very concerning
You think I'm partners with Earth? Why would I bus him the way I did? 

What makes him difficult to read? 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@FourTrouble
Let's see how long it takes Pie to make up some reads. 
Literally a minute and I was typing out reasons. You just created a list with 10 names 
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Oro's town because of post 64. 
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
I asked for reads, not explanations. You chose to give explanations, which generally weren't very helpful or insightful. 
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
I'll explain a few things.

Coal's town because of a specific post (can't remember the number but can find if necessary) where he demonstrated a level of nuance uncommon for scum. Coal, in particular, isn't very subtle in his analysis as scum. 

MC's town because of deep paranoia regarding me. Scum aren't usually this paranoid of the guy who proved a day cop claim. This read changes if Earth flips town. 

RM's town because of claim & level of effort in the game. It's unusual for scum tryhard this much. It's plausible that RM's just that tryhard as scum, but I'm willing to read as town for now. 

Pie's townier than Speed because Pie at least played the game, and he's had a couple hints of towniness e.g. paranoia of me. Pie's scum because of what I've already said.  

Earth's scum via play (scummy pop in followed by very weak survivalist posting) and investigation. 

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@FourTrouble
Explain.
Softclaiming early on is his town meta. Normally when he’s scum and gets called out he gives up which was not the case here.

So, role claim. Got it. 
Yes.

My role claim is confirmed (via guilty on Earth), but I'm scum? Explain. 
I don’t believe you have 1x Day Cop or you’re a JOAT by any means. I think that was obvious. Earth is scum because he didn’t SoP Miller, Miller claims should always be doubted on, and it was convenient that he said Miller after you supposedly got a guilty on him.

Switching reads isn't scummy. It's actually a town-tell, because scum don't know how to fluidly change reads. They're more focused on appearing consistent (most of the time). 
Scummy to me cause they’re trying to see what sticks and move from there. In fact you literally remind me of Wylted.

You don't have any thoughts on this player's posts? What do you make of the fact that he's pushing my lynch instead of Earth? 
In case you already couldn’t tell, I like to form reads based on roles and behavioral tells combined. I don’t have a read with regards to his affiliation because Loved/Popular can be scum roles. His posts read null to me.

Again, no thoughts. I can see you're really trying to solve this game. 
He hasn’t posted much. And I did post thoughts. He’s pushing me off of stupid shit that I did like 3 games ago or something when he’s smart enough to know my tells literally change game to game. But he’s also been inactive cause of work. If Earth flips scum, him and Speed become too scum reads.

Alright, nothing.
Haven’t played with him in a forum setting for a long period of time. I don’t know what his scum or town meta is within forums.

You think I'm partners with Earth? Why would I bus him the way I did? 
When did I say you’re partners with Earth? Your guilty is irrelevant cause I think you were gambling on him actually being scum by saying that. Common tactic on other sites if I’m not mistaken. His reveal was convenient. Miller claims should have an inherent doubt on them.

What makes him difficult to read? 

His MO doesn’t fit as town or scum. There’s nothing to necessarily identify him as scum or town. People like him are where I take role into consideration more than behavior. 
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
I don't understand how Pie lists me & Earth as scum. Based on the game so far, everyone should view that as a very low probability team. This type of internal inconsistency is very scummy. I'd lynch Pie off this alone. 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@FourTrouble
I asked for reads, not explanations. You chose to give explanations, which generally weren't very helpful or insightful. 
Those were reads, and I explained them within the limited timeframe I had cause god forbid if I took 5 more minutes you’d scum read me instantly.

Plus I’ve always understood reads as Town, Null, or Scum since DDO days. 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@FourTrouble
I don't understand how Pie lists me & Earth as scum. Based on the game so far, everyone should view that as a very low probability team. This type of internal inconsistency is very scummy. I'd lynch Pie off this alone. 
It hasn’t been rocket science that I didn’t believe your claim lol. And I didn’t list you scum. I FoSed you cause I think you’re lying about your role. There are cases where scum aren’t known to each other in a Lone Wolf situation. If Earth flips scum, you’re more likely town. If he doesn’t I would be very suspicious of you. Earth being scum is more likely tho.
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Pie, are you trying to solve the game? It doesn't seem that way to me. The normal way townies think is, "Earth is likely scum, so FT is probably town. Who are Earth's likely partners?" 

Have you considered Earth's likely partners? Who are they? 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@FourTrouble
Pie, are you trying to solve the game? It doesn't seem that way to me. The normal way townies think is, "Earth is likely scum, so FT is probably town. Who are Earth's likely partners?" 
Its an If then scenario. If Earth is scum, you’re likely town. If he flips inno then your sus.

Have you considered Earth's likely partners? Who are they? 
I have already mentioned 2 candidates: Lunatic and Speed + reasons.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@coal
What are your reads?
coal
coal
Post 64-

I have already commented after this.
Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
20 pages?????????????????? Someone give me TLDR please
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Let me understand, Pie. 

If Earth flips town miller, you'll believe I'm scum who randomly faked a guilty result on a townie? 
coal
coal
-->
@ILikePie5
Scum include Earth, Oro and you.

Whiteflame, TUF and others who have posted are town.

Speed's absence is conspicuous. 

RM is delusional, but town.

I have periodically commented on posts indicating my thoughts on their significance and what impact they have on my reads.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Speedrace
20 pages?????????????????? Someone give me TLDR please
MC claims Loved Townie

FT scumreading everyone then backing off.

FT claiming he got 1x Day Cop guilty on Earth.

RM “CCs” as Night Cop

Earth claims he is the Miller after the guilty. FT clarifies his character and role is JOAT.

RM is adamant that Coal is scum and they argue

Read it all for more details.
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
I don't believe scum Oro would talk to town me the way he did. Scum tend to be more cautious around unknown townies. All the other stuff people said about Oro isn't compelling evidence either way. 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@FourTrouble
Let me understand, Pie. 

If Earth flips town miller, you'll believe I'm scum who randomly faked a guilty result on a townie? 
That is correct. 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@coal
Scum include Earth, Oro and you.

Whiteflame, TUF and others who have posted are town.

Speed's absence is conspicuous. 

RM is delusional, but town.

I have periodically commented on posts indicating my thoughts on their significance and what impact they have on my reads.
This doesn’t tell me anything. Give me reasons for each individual person. C/P it if you have to.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@FourTrouble
Let me understand, Pie. 

It’s more likely than not that Earth is scum though.
coal
coal
-->
@FourTrouble
That is the kind of risk you've taken before.