Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@ILikePie5
Yes as the theme suggests.
FourTrouble
Debates: 8
FourTrouble
Oro, you strike me as reasonable & likely town. Please vote Pie. We can solve this together if we get this going.
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@oromagi
Just ignore #1-#5 in the signups 
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
MC, why'd you claim your role so early?
RationalMadman
Debates: 569
RationalMadman
-->
@FourTrouble
You could be lyncher on Pie, as blatant as that may seem. You also could be a Jester playing a very clever long-con if you townread Pie on the downlow.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Nothing in the OP rules out thirdparty roles in this game.
coal
Debates: 6
coal
-->
@oromagi
I am responding to oromagi's post 83

My TOWN pile is above the TOWN demarcation.
My SCUM pile is below the SCUM demarcation.
So, at 25 you scum read all of these players you listed below the "TOWN" demarcation? That doesn't make any sense. Explain. 

Coal
Whiteflame
MisterChris                  Mirajane Strauss  LOVED
RationalMadman
iLikePie5
That doesn't make any sense. Explain your basis for those reads. 

At present, I am my only TOWN read.
So you scum read me, along with whiteflame, misterchris, RM and pie at 25.  Has anything changed since then? 

I was willing to swap character claims back when I believed Supa's rule that there was no character justification for ROLE. 
I don't understand this either. How could you have believed that there was no character justification for roles? Did you fail to read your role PM before posting?  There are some people who do that (e.g., tim) but you're not one of them.

Now it seems that  justification is closer to standard and at least possibly linked  if not likely.  I claimed my character in my first post but now I don't think we should hard claim characters until folks familiar with this theme advise on how closely connected character is to theme.
Evaluate your willingness to lynch pie.  Provide your thoughts on his actions so far, and whether others should be or should not be lynching him.

FourTrouble
FourTrouble
RM downgraded from town to null. A scummy trajectory, no doubt.
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Oro's reads were quite sensible given his scumhunting framework. He's very strong town.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@FourTrouble
I was insulted to be townread so early anyway, I am never obvious Day 1 regardless of alignment. ;)
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
I recommend Pie's partners bus. There's no saving him now.
coal
coal
-->
@FourTrouble
Coal's refusal to join my wagon on Pie is concerning, that's true.
Your read on Oro is at least premature if not wrong.  The goal in this exercise is to get Oro's thoughts on Pie, before a wagon forms. 

I scum read Pie and I am willing to lynch him.  My vote is presently on Oro for the reasons I just said.
coal
coal
-->
@RationalMadman
And you are building rapport with him to get him on your side, which is your scum meta. Actually, I don't know if you also do that as town to be fair but I am sure you do that as scum.

I read one of your games recently and you didn't do this particularly much with anyone D1 and you were town, I admit one game isn't much to go on especially as you 'switch it up' a lot.
Is this garbage going to be the extent of what you are capable of offering in this game? 
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
It's actually a compliment to be townread as town. It shows skill at town telling, which is often enough to swing a game from a scum loss to a town win.

Question: is town or scum more likely to feel insulted at being town read? 

My instinct says scum.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@coal
Yes, and your garbage is the extent of what you can offer, we are all limited in our own ways.
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
RM, what're your reads?
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@FourTrouble
Nice instincts, better lead a bandwagon on me instead, whoever is easy to go for, just spam everyone to vote me like you did with Pie and it surely will happen (actually it might lol, people can be stupid).
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Post 100 feels like scummy WIFOM. We might need to lynch here before Pie.

FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Why would town feel insulted for being town read? An abnormal response, to say the least. Is RM intentionally trying to obscure his alignment?
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
I guess Pie/RM is a plausible team at this point.
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
-->
@coal

--> @oromagi
I am responding to oromagi's post 83

My TOWN pile is above the TOWN demarcation.
My SCUM pile is below the SCUM demarcation.
So, at 25 you scum read all of these players you listed below the "TOWN" demarcation? That doesn't make any sense. Explain. 
Read more carefully, please.
Coal
Whiteflame
MisterChris                  Mirajane Strauss  LOVED
RationalMadman
iLikePie5
That doesn't make any sense. Explain your basis for those reads. 
Once you have comprehended the sentence "My SCUM pile is below the SCUM demarcation." no explanation will prove necessary.
At present, I am my only TOWN read.
So you scum read me, along with whiteflame, misterchris, RM and pie at 25.  Has anything changed since then? 
Once you have comprehended the sentence "My SCUM pile is below the SCUM demarcation." no explanation will prove necessary.
 I was willing to swap character claims back when I believed Supa's rule that there was no character justification for ROLE. 
I don't understand this either. How could you have believed that there was no character justification for roles? Did you fail to read your role PM before posting?  There are some people who do that (e.g., tim) but you're not one of them.
No but I do assume all MOD rules are enforced until told otherwise.
MOD RULE#2-2. No roles will be given justifications relating to characters 

MOD has since clarified.
Now it seems that  justification is closer to standard and at least possibly linked  if not likely.  I claimed my character in my first post but now I don't think we should hard claim characters until folks familiar with this theme advise on how closely connected character is to theme.
Evaluate your willingness to lynch pie.  Provide your thoughts on his actions so far, and whether others should be or should not be lynching him.
Not a lot to go on.  I am content to test MC and pressure absentees for the moment.  I can't see lynching Pie without evidence or even a positive suspicion on table.

FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Oro, I provided you multiple pieces of evidence to lynch Pie. Why are you ignoring these?
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@FourTrouble
My reads are:

Hard Town
Oromagi
Misterchris
Myself (at this point I would townread myself vs myself but i never understand what the point of 'yourself' is in read however I have been net-positive influence on activity so far).

Third Party or soft townread
You and maybe Pie (he never towntells effectively in most games and most day phases that I've seen him so I say 'soft') , both of you are contributing in ways that implies you want things to happen hard and fast yet the pressure you apply is 'machine gun' like as opposed to precise and explained well. 

I have found that third party and town have similar tells day one for some users/types and both of you would come under that though idk enough about you specifically to tell.

Scum
Coal

Unreadable in a genuine sense
Whiteflame - all his contributions have been neutral fluff, pressureless and empty. I do think he's the type to always play day one neutral and safe though, therefore I don't understand how to read it, his actions will tell more.

Others who haven't contributed I of course can't give a verdict on.
coal
coal
-->
@oromagi
Not a lot to go on.  I am content to test MC and pressure absentees for the moment.  I can't see lynching Pie without evidence or even a positive suspicion on table.
I appreciate your clarifications, mainly because it tells me you're giving non-reads. So let's try this again.

1. List every player in this game that has posted so far. 
  2. Beside their name, identify whether you think they're town or scum. 
coal
coal
-->
@FourTrouble
According to post 111, Oro is unwilling to lynch pie. 
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Let's lynch whiteflame. Disappeared instead of voting Pie. 
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Oro could be scum. Could also just be bad town. Unclear.
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
RM hunting third party is scummy as hell, though. That's how scum thinks.
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@oromagi
who knows this theme?  I am thinking Pie, speed, whiteflame most likely to be familiar.
I hate anime lol, don’t know anything about the theme 
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Pie, what's your read on RM & Oro?