Fairy Tail Mafia DP2

Author: Vader

Read-only
Total: 222
FourTrouble
Debates: 8
FourTrouble
Coal's role confirms that WF didn't perform the NK, decreasing likelihood that WF's mafia. 
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@FourTrouble
I also don't see what's the issue with my role. I have different abilities. One of them was a day cop. Another was giving ataraxia armor to someone. The armor sounded like defense, so I gave it to RM.
So there was no item for Day Cop? That’s extremely weird and probably unprecedented.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
10 player game so it’s 7-3 or 8-2

Today it’s 5-3 (MYLO) —> Unlikely in terms of balance

OR

6-2 —> More likely

Assuming Speed isn’t scum, Coal has to be scum cause I don’t see Supa creating a game without a protective role, one that’s also relatively weak.

So tomorrow it’s either 4-2 where we lynch Coal successfully bringing 3-1 or it’s 5-1 with Lunatic and Coal confirmed along with me.
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
Yeah I town read coal much less based on his night action choice and reasoning behind them. Mostly seemed chosed for not looking guilty instead of trying to block a scum kill, which is what town roleblocker should be doing. If he suspected oro I see no reason why he wouldn't block him. Makes me think the oro read is convoluted. 
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
Alright, so I can at least verify that I was RB'd during the previous NP. I'm not sure what we stand to gain by outing my role without giving me a chance to use it at this stage, especially given that we've narrowed down our target for the NK to Coal or Speed and given that my having been RB'd makes it all the likelier that I'm town since the NK went through, so I'll abstain from claiming and offer instead to claim at the start of the next DP. Regarding Coal's choice of targets, yeah, it does seem odd. I'm not sure why he'd target me specifically on the basis that I didn't have a power role (considering I hadn't claimed anything yet, I was a wild card at this point). Still, the character fits and the role makes sense for her. It's also a bit of an odd one, something that I don't think he would cook up as scum, so I'm keeping my vote on Speed for the time being.
coal
Debates: 6
coal
I agree my role confirms WF did not perform the NK.  This is useful for reasons that should be clear.  

• The lynch for today is between speed and lunatic.  I am not willing to lynch Oro today.  Maybe tomorrow, depending on further dreamer results.
    • On them, I could go either way.  But I lean towards speed.
      • Lunatic's perception of my night actions is objectively reasonable.  Even though it makes me suspect.  This is what town should be doing.
      • Lunatic's claim seems more believable to me than Speed's.
      • I do not understand how both Lunatic's and Speed's roles are in the game; though I think mine could co-exist with either.
    • Speed's inactivity yesterday doesn't look good for him.
  • I understand why lunatic and FT takes issue with the strategy for my night action.
    • Lunatic's statements to this end make me think he is more likely to be town. 
    • Though it only played minimally into my thinking for my action last night, I entertained a theory yesterday where WF is scum.  
    • Given that I essentially claimed a role that tends to be scum-sided, and given that despite this it has some utility; I do not understand why people would be skeptical of my trying to avoid looking like scum.
      • Pie's response to my claim is basically what I expected from everyone.
      • I am a stronger candidate to lynch in all possible alternative worlds, imo.
  • Outside of potentially scum-reading me for (1) claiming a conventionally scum-sided role; and (2) being worried about how that will be perceived, I do not understand what FT is thinking this DP.
    • FT acts as if he should be unquestionably town-read by all, including me.  I'm sure he feels that way. 
      • I still town read him, though his reactions to my thinking that he fake claimed the day cop results is irritating.   
      • Further discussion of this topic is a waste of time.  The results from last night moot this issue. 
    • Again, I struggle to envision a world where Pie as scum fake claims dreamer and identifies three people as he has here.  
    • FT's focus on Pie is a waste of time and resources.  
    • I previously said FT's town read on Oro was premature.  I stand by that.  
Parting thoughts:

• If anyone has results that can help the decision between speed and lunatic, this would be a good time to speak up. 
  • It goes without saying that the doc should be on Pie.

VTL Speed

Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
Vote Count
Speed [1/5] coal
Vader
Vader
Vote Count
Speed [2/5] coal, Whiteflame

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Vader
I’m still on Speed
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@oromagi
You need to full claim.
Vader
Vader
Vote Count
Speed [3/5] coal, Whiteflame, iLikePie5

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
At this point I think it’s clear Speed is scum. As town he would’ve come back to defend himself like the way he did in Lunatic’s justified villains game. 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
Everyone should be full claiming tomorrow period.
coal
coal
-->
@ILikePie5
However clear that may be.  We need to evaluate.  Not enough to just jump the gun here.

I want every person to weigh in.  We have a wagon on speed and that is enough for now.  Do not want to rush this.

Need reads from all players, too.  In light of night phase.  Including Speed.

As obvious as this may be, if we mislynch today this is going to fuck up the rest of the game and that can be avoided by being deliberate and methodical.

coal
coal
DO NOT HAMMER SPEED YET.

In case there is any doubt. 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@coal
As obvious as this may be, if we mislynch today this is going to fuck up the rest of the game and that can be avoided by being deliberate and methodical.
If Speed is town, you are scum. Pretty simple tbh
coal
coal
-->
@ILikePie5
Do you understand how the dreamer role works?
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@coal
Do you understand how the dreamer role works?
Uh ya?
coal
coal
-->
@ILikePie5
Doesn't seem like it.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@coal
Doesn't seem like it.
I think I know my role better than you.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@oromagi
Stop lurking and post.
MisterChris
Debates: 45
MisterChris
-->
@coal
I am Cana Alberona.  While in some cases I am outgoing, the vast majority of the time I am drunk ... infamous for my high alcohol tolerance.  Because I am drunk all the time, I am the Drunk.  I select someone to drive me home in the night phase.

I've never heard of this role, please explain
MisterChris
MisterChris
-->
@FourTrouble
The weird thing is Oro's belief that me & Earth were both town. 

Uhhhhh... you realize that if this is weird, and Earth is TOWN, then you're implicating yourself as SCUM? why?
MisterChris
MisterChris
-->
@coal
Drunk makes someone drive them home.  It's a night-action blocking role.

So, basically just roleblocker?
MisterChris
MisterChris
-->
@coal
No need to answer. I am caught up now. 
MisterChris
MisterChris
-->
@FourTrouble
Please break down to me why I should be SCUM read.
MisterChris
MisterChris
I agree with most of TOWN's conclusions that the lynch falls between Coal and Speed.

I must ask, has DRUNK shown up in previous games in DART/DDO? I could not find it on Drafterman's list. 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@MisterChris
I must ask, has DRUNK shown up in previous games in DART/DDO? I could not find it on Drafterman's list. 
Yes I used it in 13 Reasons Why for Zach Dempsey
coal
coal
-->
@ILikePie5
I think I know my role better than you.
List the people who you "dreamed," all three.

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@coal
List the people who you "dreamed," all three.
Lunatic is town because he’s a protective role. Until someone claims a protective role, he’s town.