Congratulations MisterChris!

Author: Theweakeredge

Total: 6
Theweakeredge
Debates: 33
Theweakeredge
MisterChris has officially usurped Ragnar as the number two debater, congrats on this achievement despite your relative inactivity on the site! So, to field a couple of questions to MisterChris, what do you feel about the accomplishment? Do you feel like you could one day achieve the number one spot? Finally, do you think you'll stay at number two?
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@MisterChris
Congrats bro!
MisterChris
Debates: 45
MisterChris
-->
@Theweakeredge
congrats on this achievement despite your relative inactivity on the site! 
ouch ;-;

I hope to increase my debate activity once school wraps up. Just riding out my senior year at this point

what do you feel about the accomplishment?
I feel pretty good about it. It's nice to see payoff for the work I put into debates. 

Do you feel like you could one day achieve the number one spot?
Maybe, but it will be quite a while before then. It could be a pipe dream of course, as I'm sure Oromagi will continue to debate as well.

Finally, do you think you'll stay at number two?
In a few days Ragnar will pass me again because of his debate with Mairj23. After that, I think I'll be able to regain 2nd by doing another debate or two. Ragnar does debates a lot more intermittently than I do. 
MisterChris
MisterChris
-->
@ILikePie5
thanks!
fauxlaw
Debates: 77
fauxlaw
-->
@MisterChris
Wow! Two big announcements today. Deserving of grand high fubah status, at least for today. But, back to the salt mine tomorrow, bud Congrats.
MisterChris
MisterChris
-->
@fauxlaw
Thank you. I appreciate the support everyone has given since yesterday, sincerely I do.