How often are Hall of Fames?

Author: Undefeatable

Total: 18
Undefeatable
Debates: 64
Undefeatable
I saw the previous hall of fame's and I'm curious what the next hall of fame might be. There's been a lot of new debates and members so it could be interesting to nominate more people.
MisterChris
Debates: 45
MisterChris
-->
@Undefeatable
They are annual
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Undefeatable
How about a Hall of Infamy?
SirAnonymous
Debates: 3
SirAnonymous
-->
@zedvictor4
That already exists. It's called the moderation log.
TheUnderdog
Debates: 5
TheUnderdog
-->
@Undefeatable
BrotherDThomas and RM got into the hall of fame.  Not everyone who gets into the hall of fame is someone I respect.
RationalMadman
Debates: 564
RationalMadman
-->
@TheUnderdog
We can't all be Ben Shapiro
TheUnderdog
TheUnderdog
-->
@RationalMadman
Ben Shapiro goes on the culture war too frequently.  I'd prefer it if he addressed Kyle Kulinski rather than corporate dems
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@TheUnderdog
What is it about me that really makes you lose respect?
TheUnderdog
TheUnderdog
-->
@RationalMadman
Here are a few of the things that you said that I really don't like that are fairly recent:

1) To any bigoted or ignorant defender of Chauvin, I recommend shutting up and watching this. (debateart.com).  Here you called me, "blissfully ignorant".  I think you should have the right to say this, but since you have bad decorum, it causes me to dislike you.

3) The Best Traits in a President (debateart.com).  Here, you tried to get me kicked off of DART for something that was protected under the first amendment.

You have a history of being very angry online.  Kinda like Theweakredge.  At least he admits he is insecure and is trying to work on it.

Also as of the time of this comment, you have 8 debates and i imagine your going to forfeit a lot of them.  You should be more realistic with what you can accomplish.

There are more examples, but I don't want to spam you.

So, you have bad decorum and you tried to get me banned.  You have the right to say the stuff you say, but I have the right to dislike you.  If you change as a person, then I will forgive you.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@TheUnderdog
LOL!

I forfeit sometimes but I win even though I forfeit as well, I also know I tie a lot with no-votes so it's sometimes worth forfeiting so I don't waste effort.

I am realistic in my aims, I am prepared to lose any debate I engage in. You seem to think I should only accept 'sure win' debates.

You are welcome to watch me handle the 8 debates.

As for the things you're crying about, I didn't try to get you banned, I tried to get you warned and racist vitriol censored. Couldn't care less what 'amendment' you think applies to a private website.

You are far too 'friendly and laidback' when discussing horribly racist things and you draw comparisons between them and other things with no real link.
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@Undefeatable
When I force the moderators to do so

Usually around the time of DART's anniversary, maybe later
Theweakeredge
Debates: 33
Theweakeredge
-->
@TheUnderdog
Oh boy, if you interpret what was said anywhere on this website as "angry" you don't know me very well. 
fauxlaw
Debates: 77
fauxlaw
-->
@TheUnderdog
@Theweakeredge
Knowing you pretty well, I think what UnderDog perceives as anger, I would consider as determined, maybe even relentless in the sense that you hold to your established position, such as our frequent discussion on disagreement over the OED, which I do not at all see as anger on your part, nor mine. I certainly do not feel diminished by your position and criticism; we just simply disagree, which as you know, is a perfectly acceptable position to me. On the many points on which we agree, we can maintain a good friendship.
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@Theweakeredge
You are more passive aggressive than just aggressive. 
Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
BrotherDThomas and RM got into the hall of fame.  Not everyone who gets into the hall of fame is someone I respect.
BT is voted in as a backbone of a religious rant topic, which we consider as iconic and funny. BT is far from being able to be voted as an actual member of the HoF.

RM on the other hand is just arguably the most active member on this site.

TheUnderdog
TheUnderdog
-->
@Theweakeredge
A quote from you is:

There is MORE individuals who drive, then there are who commit crime - therefore it SEEMS as if you are more likely to be be in a car accident, this is FALSE - the red lining IS on race because if you are black you are THREE TIMES MORE LIKELY TO BE MURDERED - you have not actually responded, just made simple mistakes with interpreting math - EVEN if we take your numbers we still have a higher proportion of people who are murdered - but using the ENTIRE population of the US is FALSE - a large percentage are people who are children, who are elderly - they will most likely NEVER murder - the cases are counted on one hand - furthermore - there is a reason why I only used the total VIOLENT CRIMEs, because that encompasses every attempted murder. If you aren't worried about deaths by homicide then you are NOT A MORAL INDIVIDUAL - you are flagarantly ignoreing your societal and your moral obligation. You brought up car accidents as something I should care about - yet now you disavvow it because you realized it was a bad example. You are back tracking, just admit your wrong
You seem pretty angry to me.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@TheUnderdog
He is NOT ANGRY how dare you propagate such a FLAGRANT LIE?
Theweakeredge
Debates: 33
Theweakeredge
-->
@TheUnderdog
Frustrated for sure-  angry is a term of relativity - to simply show me being aggressive is to assume that me angry is simply aggressive - its simply not in your epistemological wheelhouse to determine anger whenever you don't have a solid example of it.