Debates: 564
RationalMadman
-->
@Greyparrot
That is correct. 

Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
#Reban the madman. I think he is the multi accounter. Check his IP address. Whichever one of you nerds know how to do that.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Wylted
What exactly is that based on?
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@RationalMadman
Your history of multi accounting. No offense #Reban the Madman
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Wylted
For someone with such a 'high IQ' you really disappoint with your capacity to estimate and reason. I never multi accounted while on RM and didn't play personalities like this. You should know that it was obvious they would IP check Tyrone and blatant that I would be caught if using the same computer, IP and everything. Please stop this bullshit and realise how blatant it is that Thett3 is in on the joke. Look at the interaction. I am not the one responsible here. It is likely Romanii who owned the account spacetime.
thett3
Debates: 2
thett3
Just got off the phone with Dequarius, and he told me that Tyrone is driving back up from Austin right now. I think that somebody saw the thread and made a troll account 
thett3
thett3
-->
@RationalMadman
what did I do?
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@thett3
It's all good fun until you realise what rules mean and what being complicit in a crime means.

You are no innocent bystander, bsh1 and Mike will handle you.
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@RationalMadman
muther fuckers act like they forgot about virtuous
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Wylted
Virtuos doesn't handle issues of bans and IP-checks.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Tyrone
Or what?
thett3
thett3
-->
@RationalMadman
i literally didn’t do anything wrong, what “crime” some guy, who is not me, trolling a website? 
TheDredPriateRoberts
Debates: 0
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@Wylted
how about my bacon instead....canadian bacon......I may use that irl, simple things amuse me.
ArgentTongue
ArgentTongue
-->
@Greyparrot
@Wylted
@Tyrone
I was away, not scared off. And I resent the accusation ofbeing a racist. I never insinuated that one culture was superior to another,rather I stated that the etiquette and customs are different. I alsospecifically welcomed Tyrone – I was very genuine about it.  All I have stated is that it would be wise tobe mindful that not everyone on the site approves of the word. I suggested thatmoderation of speech would remedy that. I also specifically stated that while I personally found the worddistasteful, I understood the context it was being used in and could acceptthat. Please, I am no villain here.

thett3
thett3
Just restating this:

Just got off the phone with Dequarius, and he told me that Tyrone is driving back up from Austin right now. I think that somebody saw the thread and made a troll account 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@thett3
Just got off the phone with Aquarius and he told me that Taurus is stampeding back up from Venus right now. I think that some other Zodiac being saw the thread and made a troll account.
thett3
thett3
-->
@Tyrone
lmao I know you’re a troll. Not only is it obvious to everyone but you said that you and Dequarius were gonna beat me up as if either of those two people would beat anyone up. Tyrone is really jacked and around 6’4” but he’s a complete sweetheart who would never hurt a fly. Dequarius looks like Urkel 
Mopac
Debates: 4
Mopac
Not all black people find the use of this word appropriate even among black people.

It is an insulting word. What next? Why don't we just start calling each other motherfuckers as a term of endearment? 

No, when I call you a bitch, I'm calling you my dog. Man's best friend.

What is this topic about? It's about the use of a word. It isn't about being black. I don't care what color you are, tha e word in question is an insulting word, and I don't think it is right that juvenile punk ass black culture is now somehow the representative of what black culture is. For real, how would you like it if your entire ethnic group was represented by the lowest and most reprehensible low life culture that can be seen practiced by it?

On TV they talk about black cards being revoked because you don't know what government cheese is. They will tell you that you talk white if you speak proper English. They will call you a race traitor if you don't fall within a certain political line.

Why? Because being black means that you have to fall in line with every negative stereotype of what that means so that the oppressors can pretend like they are accepting you for it.

It's total bullshit. And to you people who are falling for this crap so you can justify your under the cover racism, shame on you. You are part of the problem. 

Ya'll racist. Ya'll need Jesus.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Mopac
any are 'w'all' racist? Tell me.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Tyrone
Who are you trying to fool? If you're the snitch it means the people you snitched on were going to throw you under the bus if you didn't. I know the mentality you are talking of and it's hypocritical as fuck, even the white Mafias committed it.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Tyrone
When I said "or what?" it was for your own good that you didn't reply.
bsh1
Debates: 14
bsh1
-->
@thett3
At this point, your just stirring up drama. But, in answer to your question, no, he can't say that. He can use any of hundreds of others ways to address you, but may not use slurs.

thett3
thett3
-->
@bsh1
what did I do to stir up drama? 

Thats not a very fair standard. You’re a white guy banning African American Vernacular...you don’t see the problem with that?
bsh1
bsh1
-->
@thett3
Thats not a very fair standard. You’re a white guy banning African American Vernacular...you don’t see the problem with that?
Nope. The word is banned. Perhaps, in obviously friendly contexts, it may be permissible so long as asterisks replace a majority of the letters in the word, but the widespread use of the term that has taken place in this thread is clearly prohibited by the COC. The rule against slurs will be enforced.

TheHammer
TheHammer
It's fine as long as you use a soft "a", everyone knows this

thett3
thett3
-->
@bsh1
Wait so even ni**a is banned? Wtf? 
bsh1
bsh1
-->
@thett3
It's banned if you're using it as an insult. But, if you are using it the way you have in this thread, it's fine.
thett3
thett3
-->
@bsh1
tyrone (the real one) definitely calls people ni**a when he’s arguing with/insulting them but he does that regardless. It’s just he way he talks but he’s a cool guy. I guess he won’t be welcome on this site 
Tyrone
Debates: 1
Tyrone
-->
@bsh1
Perhaps, in obviously friendly contexts, it may be permissible so long as asterisks replace a majority of the letters in the word
Yeah, that's totally how human interactions work!
Tyrone
Debates: 1
Tyrone
-->
@bsh1
Be totally honest with me -- are you actually a person? It's okay if you're not, man. We won't judge you.