Author: Benjamin

Read-only
Total: 98
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@rosends
Helping people who actually care to learn.

There's a distinction to be made between help and indoctrination.

And I think that the Bro Is beyond both.
Benjamin
Debates: 94
Benjamin
-->
@BrotherDThomas
IF the Bible says that the Earth is built on pillars and cannot move, AND you claim that God wrote the entire Bible, THEN you claim that God is lying unless you deny modern science

Your post #13: 

Jesus' inspired words within the scriptures state that the earth has 4 corners (Isaiah 11:12 and other passages), therefore you forgot to mention that this proves beyond any doubt whatsoever that since GOD JESUS stated these cosmology points herein, then they have to be TRUE because they are direct words from the serial killer Hebrew Christian GOD!

YOU CLAIM JESUS GOD INCARNATE STATES EARTH IS FLAT IN YOUR POST #13 -- and you thus claim that Jesus is lying IF the Earth is round.

Since we know the Earth is round due to images and overwhelming evidence, your quote can only mean that Jesus makes factually incorrect claims about cosmology.

Thus, your post #13 shows you claiming that Jesus is a liar; that is, unless you deny the validity of modern science.

Get it, logic fool!
BrotherDThomas
Debates: 2
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Benjamin

Benjamin, the "fence sitting" Agnostic, who's only true position is that he doesn't have one relative to God,

YOUR BRAINLESS INEPT QUOTE IN POST #92, AGAIN!!!!: "IF the Bible says that the Earth is built on pillars and cannot move, AND you claim that God wrote the entire Bible, THEN you claim that God is lying unless you deny modern science"

HELLO, IS ANYBODY HOME TODAY, NOT!!!  How many times do I have to explain to you that you are being deceivingly ANACHRONISTIC!!! Huh?

ANACHRONISTIC: A person or thing that is placed in a time period where it does not fit. One that is out of its proper or chronological order, especially a person or practice that belongs to an earlier time."

The "thing" in the definition of the word in question, is the earth being FLAT and has pillars holding it in place in the time of Jesus as passages so state within the Bible. STOP! Therefore Jesus said in the Bible that the earth is FLAT and had PILLARS in many passages. STOP!  Then when you take todays scientific knowledge of the earth in NOT being FLAT with not having pillars back into the time of Jesus when the people thought the earth wasps  biblically described, is wrong! STOP! Then science has NOTHING to do with Jesus’ time period, but only to todays time period, therefore it is erroneous for your continued ignorance  to say that Jesus lied today because He was under the Bible edict that the earth was FLAT with PILLARS! DO YOU GET IT BIBLE FOOL?!

Benjamin, now, to help you with your level of grade school understanding that you have, I have gotten my neighbors 1st grader little boy to explain to you the proposition that you are not understanding, okay?  His name is "Bobby."

hi benny, im Bobby.... D.Thomas nehbor next door he wanted me to exsplane why u are a dummbass. U see, when Jecus  rote the bible wit saying the earth is flat in passeges in bible, then that is how peeple thot  back in primitive Bronz & iron age of knolege and thinking regardlis of any scince today, where the desrt peeple Jews wore wool in summr and wiped there ass with leves, so jews in this time perod wernt to smart like u.      U stil do not getit with the word "anachronistic" wher u are taking  knowledge today, back into a time where christians didn't  think earth is flat...... Jesus is not liing in his time period of undrstanding wit His bible writns, therfor you are calling Jecus LIAR in his time, where the flat earth was aceptedd!  U got 2 remembr the period in when Jecus lived in the primtive Bronz & iron age of knolege and aceptences! duh lol.  D. Thomas told me to give u the link belo to try & make u undrstand simpel logic, okay, nis meetin u dummy agnostic :P. 

BENJAMIN, IT IS NO WONDER WHY YOU CAN'T COMPREHEND SIMPLE LOGIC IN THE SUBJECT MATTER ABOVE, AND THAT IS BECAUSE YOU'RE A "COIN FLIPPING" HELL BOUND DUMBFOUNDED AGNOSTIC, WHERE YOU REALLY DON'T KNOW WHAT TO KNOW IN THE FIRST PLACE IN BEING AN AGNOSTIC! LOL!

In the name of the hung Savior,

Brother D. Thomas

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@rosends

Rosends, ungodly rewriter of the Hebrew Bible and other Jewish writings, and runaway from Jewish biblical axioms, calls His Yahweh God a LIAR, and now doesn’t know when to quit to save himself from further embarrassment within this forum,

ANOTHER DUMBFOUNDED QUOTE OF YOURS IN YOUR POST #89 THAT WE ARE GROWING ACCUSTOMED TOO: “When do you plan on responding to what I said?” 

H-E-L-L-O, once again in your total ineptness you have forgotten my statement to you in my post #87 herewith!:   "ROSENDS, now this is how it works in a discussion upon this forum, you don't get something for nothing, therefore you are to address ALL, I repeat, ALL of my post #80 shown in the following link before I respond to your child like mournful posts.   BEGIN:"https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/6088-does-the-bible-teach-a-flat-earth?page=4&post_number=80

As sorrowfully  shown, you are seriously having a hard time in responding to me because of your very timid, meek, and ever so weak and chagrined lame posts  because I Bible Slapped you Silly®️ in regarding the posts below:

https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/6132-is-the-god-of-the-muslims-the-same-as-the-jewish-god?page=3&post_number=60
https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/6132-is-the-god-of-the-muslims-the-same-as-the-jewish-god?page=3&post_number=67

ROSENDS, since you have RAN AWAY from addressing the above posts above in a meaningful way, and others in my post #89 as listed, and since you are in such a disarray and frustration because of me showing you that what you thought you knew, and didn’t, therefore do you want me to list all of my posts to you that you remain SILENT upon to catch up so you can at least “TRY” to address them?  Yes?

ROSENDS, seriously, how embarrassed do you want to get in front of the membership with your continued Hebrew Tanakh Bible ignorance and stupidity, and in running away from my godly posts to you? So sad. :(

Benjamin
Debates: 94
Benjamin
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Yes, so God made lies in the Bible except for the people at that time believed in those lies thus God didn't lie --- perfectly fine, yes?

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@rosends

Rosends, ungodly rewriter of the Hebrew Tanakh Bible, and runaway from Jewish biblical axioms, calls His Yahweh God a LIAR, and now doesn’t know when to quit to save himself from further embarrassment within this forum,

YOUR REVEALING QUOTE OF BEING BIBLE SLAPPED SILLY®️ BY ME AGAIN:  "I'm in the mountains for a few days. If you feel like you want to man up and deal with the facts that I presented, the answers I have given and the questions I have asked you, feel free."

First thing, and again, before any refutations by me to your child-like lame posts, chronologically, you are to address my posts FIRST to you as shown in my posts: 84, 85, and 87! SCARED?

Jesus H. Christ, it is no wonder why you have to go into the mountains and hide to try and regain what composure you have left subsequent to Jesus and I easily Bible Slapping you Silly,®️ as shown within this thread page #4 alone. SCARED?

Because of Jesus and I ever so easily making you the continued Hebrew Tanakh Bible fool, and the health-wise ramifications thereof, what you should have done instead of hiding at a Mountain Retreat, is stayed home and partook in a 7 day pre-cleanse, and post-cleanse, with the “The Art of Living” Retreat Center!  This organization could have helped you with your obvious anxiety, depression, and Chronic Stress that you are having because of Jesus and I easily owning you relative to your Hebrew Tanakh Bible faith!   Therefore, when I discuss further matters relative to the topics we are in now, TRUST ME, you’re are going to need this organization shown above, therefore I will give you their link:  https://artoflivingretreatcenter.org/event/ayurveda/anxiety-depression/

ROSENDS, tell me when you get back from hiding in the mountains, and subsequent to you addressing my questions to you as shown above, then I can initiate a BLISTERING AND MEMORABLE 2ND ROUND that will continue to expose in how Bible inept you truly are!  Okay? Yeah, it will be okay.

NEXT?

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Benjamin

Benjamin, the "fence sitting" Agnostic, who's only true position is that he doesn't have one relative to God,

YOUR TOTALLY NOT GETTING IT QUOTE AGAIN TO MY POST #93, #88, #85, #83, and #76 !!!: "Yes, so God made lies in the Bible except for the people at that time believed in those lies thus God didn't lie --- perfectly fine, yes?"  

In you trying so hard to prove your erroneous and embarrassing position relative to you being anachronistic to the topic at hand, you continue to step in the proverbial poo in front of the membership! LOL! ENOUGH!  

The serial killer Yahweh/Jesus did not lie as the 1st grader Bobby, Jesus, and myself have previously shown.  Now to save you from further embarrassment, I AM DONE WITH YOUR JABBERWOCKY STUPIDITY UPON THIS TOPIC, understood, "coin flipping" Agnostic Bible fool?!

Now,  go play with your Bible ignorance in a Children's Christian Forum where you belonged in the first place!

Barney
Debates: 50
Barney
Due to too many user complaints about rudeness, this thread is being locked. It can be unlocked by request after 24 hours, but if continuing to participate in after that, infractions will be viewed worse.
-Ragnar, DM