Trumpet Brain Eaters { Votes of the Wlaking Dead ]

Author: ebuc

Total: 49
ebuc
Debates: 0
ebuc
Trumpet brain dead want to our brains, if we have any.

fauxlaw
Debates: 77
fauxlaw
When you think of the vast opportunity YouTube has to educate, it's such a shame that it doesn't. Case in point; the above, missing something.
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@fauxlaw
Gentle PSA: Half of all statistics majors graduated in the bottom half of their class.
fauxlaw
fauxlaw
-->
@Greyparrot
Whew! Thank God I wasn't a statistics major.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Greyparrot
That 1 with 15 zeroes after it, is also the number of neurons missing from Trumpet voter brains, and I have the statistics to prove it.
fauxlaw
fauxlaw
-->
@ebuc
How many in your sample group?
Is your measurement device calibrated?
When was it last calibrated?
Did you perform Gage R&R?
At what confidence level and moe are your stats? 
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Greyparrot
Statistics is as statistics does.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@zedvictor4
Statistics is as statistics does.
"Statistics don't lie; statisticians however do"...author unknown.....

Apparrently their attempting to do the supreme court lawsuit with these lies. Fortunately  for us, the supreme court is filled with people of high moral and intellectual integrity.  Here is picture of them with Roberts in the middle. https://www.supremecourt.gov/about/justices.aspx

I dont think a single one of them is a lying statistician or would even listen to lying statisticians.

ebuc
ebuc
...'The Post analysis found that 38 judges appointed by Republicans were among the 86 judges who had rejected lawsuits. The U.S. Supreme Court, which includes three Trump-appointed justices, rejected Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton’s challenge to election results in four states.
...Judge Stephanos Bibas, a Trump appointee to the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit, said in dismissing one Pennsylvania challenge: "Free, fair elections are the lifeblood of our democracy. Charges of unfairness are serious. But calling an election unfair does not make it so. Charges require specific allegations and then proof. We have neither here."...

As I stated, these judges are not brain dead, even as the brain dead Trumpets try to eat these judges brains.

How many brain dead Trumpets are on this forum trying to eat our brains?  Ive got statistics that show there is at least 10 or more.

zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@ebuc
Yep statistics.

Want to make a point...Go get a statistician to create a statistic.

And the brain inactive will accept without consideration.

13 days later

sadolite
sadolite
-->
@fauxlaw
Remember when they said ignorance was caused by a lack of availability to information,  with advent of the internet and unlimited access to information that has been proved beyond all doubt be not correct.  People are more ignorant now than any time in human history in my opinion
fauxlaw
fauxlaw
-->
@sadolite
Unfortunately, you are probably right, not because with the Internet, information is more available than ever before in history, but because there is little guarantee that anything found on the Internet is credible because anyone can post just about anything, and many people are not willing to spend the time researching beyond whatever they find has credible, accurate information. Not that it cannot be found, because I do take the time to research deeply, but not everyone does.
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@fauxlaw
And with what you said how can you in any possible way determine what is credible and what is not? The only way to know anything is to be credible on the internet is to be an eyewitness or be a participating party. There are people who are intelligent who do research and will say you are absolutely wrong. Research on the internet is about one millionth of a millimeter away from massaging your predisposed confirmation bias. If the nature of the beast spreads confusion and disinformation and makes people far more ignorant than they would otherwise be then that is what the beast wants.
thett3
Debates: 2
thett3
-->
@ebuc
Is this really the way to go about having a productive conversation?
dustryder
Debates: 5
dustryder
-->
@sadolite
Not just the internet.  Anything coming from anyone's mouth or hand is either a second-hand source, or in the event of a first-hand source, subject to human bias. Everything you know is quite possibly a lie.
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@dustryder
That is correct. I've always said there are only two objective truths in life that I would bet my life on. The balance in my checking account and what is directly outside my front door. 
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@sadolite
And sometimes the truth is glaringly obvious, yet the brain dead could care less about truth as their priority is to eat the brains  ---at all costs immoral or not--- of those who seek the truth, and present the truth.  Belarus dictator is one current example and he is good buddies with Puttster, who'sgood buddies with the Trumpster, who is good buddies with the blood sucker  Nosferatu { Gullinani }.   LINK

...'The Post analysis found that 38 judges appointed by Republicans were among the 86 judges who had rejected lawsuits. The U.S. Supreme Court, which includes three Trump-appointed justices, rejected Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton’s challenge to election results in four states.
...Judge Stephanos Bibas, a Trump appointee to the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit, said in dismissing one Pennsylvania challenge: "Free, fair elections are the lifeblood of our democracy. Charges of unfairness are serious. But calling an election unfair does not make it so. Charges require specific allegations and then proof. We have neither here."...

As I stated, these judges are not brain dead, even as the brain dead Trumpets try to eat these judges brains.

How many brain dead Trumpets are on this forum trying to eat our brains?  Ive got statistics that show there is at least 10 or more.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ebuc

Do you think Biden wanted her blood?
bmdrocks21
Debates: 6
bmdrocks21
-->
@ebuc
Trumpet brain dead want to our brains, if we have any.

The incorrect spelling of 'walking' leads me to believe not.
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@ebuc
The fact you intentionally use  derogatory insults to describe people says more about you than any thing you have to say.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@bmdrocks21
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@sadolite
The fact you intentionally use  derogatory insults to describe people says more about you than any thing you have to say.
Immoral derogatory people reap their derogatory identification.Those who support,  encourage and enable  such people fall into three catagories;

1} ego biased blockage to truth,

2} ignorant { uneducated },

3} immoral, degrogatory people with some combinations of 1 and 2 above ergo brain dead zombosis

@ = Universe

* * = bilateral consciousness

(  )(  ) = positive and negative curvature

/\/\/ = sine-wave associate realtiy

Trumpster { I--- .. ---I }  = brain dead zombosis  that  see no immoral and hear no immoral as they have regressed backward in the evolutionary state towward the reptilian parts of the brains wiring.

Normal human { * . . * } = all hands consciously on deck, to meet the coming swarm of zombosis sweeping through the 8 billion human population of Earth.    2232 is approximated end-date-for-humanity on Earth, barring a miracle of intelligent, compassionate, empathetic and nurturing matriarchal thoughts sweeping through the  8 billion people on Earth.

2021 Ive seen reports that Chernyoble's nuclear core in the  basement is beginning to reheat itself.

1945 atomic bomb to fight wave of barbarians

1954 first atomic submarine and brain dead eat Alan Turin's brain

1987 M.A.D.estruction march forward was retarded https://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-17026538 by mass of humans acting intelligentally

.....forward 33 years....

2020, 74 million brain dead zombosie's  ---out of 8 billiion humans--- vote fro head brain dead, Trumpster, and attack USA capital in attempt to eat brains of USA politiians., and few months later attempt to eat brains of judges elected by Trumpster an his brain dead followers.

Zombosis disease sees no morality, hears no morality and only eats morality.
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@ebuc
I rest my case.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@sadolite
I rest my case.
Intelligent decision.  Zombosis disease is obviously not incurable.
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@ebuc
You continue to insult thus me saying I rest my case. You aren't even aware of your own words in my opinion.  Good luck with that whole insulting people approach while talking to them and trying to sway their position.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@sadolite
You continue to insult thus me saying I rest my case. You aren't even aware of your own words in my opinion.  Good luck with that whole insulting people approach while talking to them and trying to sway their position.

Voluntary infection of Zombosis diesease is insult to humanity, not just a few tender skins on DArt.

Immoral Trumpsters attempt to eat moral judges brains as its made clear in this thread for those who are not infected with Zombosis disease. I think you are infected. Yikes!  
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@ebuc
You only demonstrate the same monotonous diatribe. Boring, devoid and vacuous in my opinion.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@sadolite
You only demonstrate the same monotonous diatribe. Boring, devoid and vacuous in my opinion
My error, your Zombosis may not be curable, since  intelligent thought you appear ot have had in message #23 was just another brain fart. Yikes!

Thank God you not a judge of any sort.
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@ebuc
Broken record, no more responses after this. ................................ Oh no, wait, now I think just like you I have seen the light.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ebuc
Classic Trumpaboutism.

Got a problem with government? Let me plug you into CNN for a few hours to fix that.