Trumpet Brain Eaters { Votes of the Wlaking Dead ]

Author: ebuc

Total: 49
ebuc
Debates: 0
ebuc
-->
@sadolite
Broken record, no more responses after this. ................................ Oh no, wait, now I think just like you I have seen the light.
Yeah cause got a Zombosie  after my brain.  Here come the judge, here the come judge.......Sammy Davis Junior and Frank S stood of his civil right.

Not so much Zombie Trumpsters who only want to eat brains of the moral civil and crimmal court system Yikes!

And people wonder why I progosticate end of humanity 2232.  Truth scares Zombies ergo they want moral judges brains at every meal.

...'The Post analysis found that 38 judges appointed by Republicans were among the 86 judges who had rejected lawsuits. The U.S. Supreme Court, which includes three Trump-appointed justices, rejected Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton’s challenge to election results in four states.
...Judge Stephanos Bibas, a Trump appointee to the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit, said in dismissing one Pennsylvania challenge: "Free, fair elections are the lifeblood of our democracy. Charges of unfairness are serious. But calling an election unfair does not make it so. Charges require specific allegations and then proof. We have neither here."...

sadolite
sadolite
-->
@ebuc
No need to respond anymore, I think just like you now. I agree with every single thing you say about anything or will say. I thought I established this in my last post?
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@sadolite
No need to respond anymore, I think just like you now. I agree with every single thing you say about anything or will say. I thought I established this in my last post?
What established is your moral brain eater of judges or any who defy brain farts, that last about 0.05 ms.

Not sadolite just sad zombie
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@ebuc
In 2018, “Trump” was the fourth-most-used word in the New York Times. On average, Trump was directly mentioned two to three times in every article, and indirectly mentioned an additional once or twice. This average included all articles published by the Times (including weather, sports, fashion, etc.). Trump has ceased to be just a topic of news; he seems to be the prism through which we interpret and discuss everything.

Trump has been great for business. The Times saw a record spike in subscriptions over the course of the 2016 election cycle, due largely (in the Times’ own accounting) to the mutual antagonism between Trump and the paper of record. The publication now boasts a record-high number of paid subscribers. It is not alone: many outlets have seen sharp increases in readership and subscribers by capitalizing on (and reinforcing) the obsession with Trump.

News media have basically been running with 2016 campaign–level attention on Trump for five years straight now.

A new tool from Stanford University’s Computer Graphics Lab reveals that cable news has undergone a similar transformation. The Stanford Cable TV News Analyzer enables users to track cable news screen time for anyone they’d like, from 2010 to present. Looking at Trump relative to Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton, and Joe Biden reveals a number of striking patterns:

First, the cable news media seems to be consistently giving Donald Trump about twice as much airtime per day on average as it gave Obama from 2010 to 2012. Comparisons between Trump and his 2016 and (especially) 2020 rivals are also dramatic: Trump received significantly more airtime than Hillary Clinton virtually every month of the 2016 campaign, and Joe Biden is nowhere close in this cycle.

During the 2016 campaign, from August 2015 to November 2016, cable news aired about two hours per day (123 minutes) of just Trump talking. And, of course, this is just a fraction of the total coverage, as every clip aired of Trump speaking is typically bookended with other people talking about what Trump was going to say or had just said—building ten-minute segments out of two minutes of Trump talk.

What is most striking in the data, however, is what happened after the election—because almost nothing changed. In 2017, as Trump began his presidency, he averaged 110 minutes of speaking time per day; in 2018 it was 114 minutes; in 2019, 112 minutes. So far in 2020, it has been 110 minutes. If people are exhausted, it’s no surprise: news media have basically been running with 2016 campaign–level attention on Trump for four years straight now.

This becomes even clearer when we break out Trump airtime by network. The coverage is extremely steady from 2015 through the present; fluctuations notwithstanding, the overall trend in the data is essentially flat:

A lot of attention has been paid to the relationship between Fox News and Trump. In fact, the network that consistently gives Trump the most airtime is not Fox News, but MSNBC and CNN. The channel’s viewers may hate Trump, but MSNBC and CNN keep serving those viewers Trump content. It doesn’t matter whether or not viewers are watching to feed their outrage; all that seems to matter is that people are watching.

Trump hates the media, the media hate Trump—but they are also obsessed with each other. And Americans can’t seem to look away: like print media, cable news outlets have enjoyed record ratings and huge increases in ad revenue by fetishizing the president.

There is wall-to-wall coverage for every outrageous word and action—often leading outlets to inadvertently report incorrect information in their bid to keep everyone glued to their seats. They fact-check Trump constantly, but often only after airing—and, in many cases, repeating—misinformation. This can create what psychologists call an “illusory truth effect,” where people end up remembering the falsehood, forgetting the correction, and then attributing their misinformation to the very source that had tried to correct it!

In short, the media, the ex-president, and the public seem to be locked into the world’s worst relationship triangle. And as we hurtle toward the 2024 election, we could be headed for an even more terrible zombification.

Discipulus_Didicit
Debates: 9
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@fauxlaw
When you think of the vast opportunity YouTube has to educate, it's such a shame that it doesn't.
You must watch very different YouTube channels than I do.
fauxlaw
Debates: 77
fauxlaw
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
Yeah, probably. I tend not to use it. I find most links to YouTube here to be nonsense.
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@ebuc
I agree with everything you say , so I am everything you are.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@sadolite
I agree with everything you say , so I am everything you are
We presume your human and not and ALICE bot.   Do ALICE bots eat moral brains?

Yes I think they do because of those who write the algorithm.

End-of-humanity 2232 aproximately
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@ebuc
That sounds right I agree
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@sadolite
That sounds right I agree
Even and ALICE bots can agree to anyting,  irrespectiveof the fact, that,  they have no morals, no beliefs, no brain ergo algorithms are virtural zombies, and some created by Trumpster, others, by others. 

sadolite
sadolite
-->
@ebuc
Yes, that sounds good, you are right, I totally agree.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@sadolite
Yes, that sounds good, you are right, I totally agree
Thanks ALICE bot. Did you eat sadolites brain?  Sort of turned the tables on him. Give them a taste of their own medicine.

Zombosie meets ALICE at the high court at noon, at the high court corral.  Be sure to be packing cause Sons-of-Trumpster and liberty of the rich  will be there  packing.

Should be good times for all who love a good brains barbecue on Texas toast. Ummm, good to the synapse.   
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ebuc
Only robots would say Texas.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Greyparrot
Correction: 
Should be good times for all who love a good ' morality  'brains barbecue on Texas toast. Ummm, good to the ' last ' synapse and ' dendrite '

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ebuc
There it is again. "Texas" beep boop.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Greyparrot
There it is again. "Texas" beep boop.
Hey Sadolite, I think you better check the ALICE bots prgramming, since the electronic beep boop beep boop beep boop is sound of something distressed { overloaded }. 

54 days later

ebuc
ebuc
This below is from post #22

2020, 74 million brain dead zombosie's  ---out of 8 billiion humans--- vote fro head brain dead, Trumpster, and attack USA capital in attempt to eat brains of USA politiians., and few months later attempt to eat brains of judges elected by Trumpster an his brain dead followers.

Zombosis disease sees no morality, hears no morality and only eats morality.

Humanity is a generalization.  How the humans treat each other going forward, is less fruiful if lies lead to lack of moral integrity. 

The highest place, is to say, ' the only thing i will do for death, is to die for it '. This may translate to one-for-all and all-for-one mentality and morally high place....

Mind forward, we may live shorter life-spans, yet have more fun ---ex sex-- and less children, more technology to  aid in preventing pregnancy and unwanted births, that would otherwise follow.

Humanity needs to live shorter lives, that are more spiritually fulfilling.

Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
-->
@ebuc
Mind forward, we may live shorter life-spans, yet have more fun ---ex sex-- and less children, more technology to  aid in preventing pregnancy and unwanted births, that would otherwise follow.

Humanity needs to live shorter lives, that are more spiritually fulfilling.
spiritually fulfilling and sexual immorality cant come together
ebuc
ebuc
Humanity needs to live shorter lives, that are more spiritually fulfilling.
At least til we get past the oncoming end-date-for-humannity 2232 { approx. }

Did you see Trumpets republican Trumpeteer brain eaters trying to blame Pelosi for the USA insurrection?

These people have no moral integrity and need to go to some speical-kind of moral re-education prisons. They are a menace to the global integrity that hmanity needs to move toward, rather quickly.  The greenhouse gas PPMillion may already gone above some limits that cannot reverse global warming in such short time spans.