When does Biden move the US Embassy out of Jerusalem?

Author: fauxlaw

Total: 70
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
-->
@zedvictor4
--> @ILikePie5
The World doesn't give a shit about the sentient organic scum that infects it.

The world is doomed, as might be the Universe.

And Israeli and Palestinian will decay together, as they were created together.

And morality is the bullshit of philosophers and hypocrites.
and here I was just calling you too cynical in another forum.
oromagi
oromagi
-->
@fauxlaw
 it seems within days, Biden will decide to move the US Embassy out of Jerusalem.
Is there any evidence to support this claim or are you just making shit up?
Double_R
Debates: 3
Double_R
-->
@fauxlaw
Trump is not the dolt you make him out to be.
More like the one you made him out to be. Your entire defense of Trump was to argue that he’s such an idiot there’s no way Zelenskyy could have understood what he wanted from the call.

The last quarter's payment, for Q4 2019, had already been paid the previous quarter, so all the hype about Ukraine urgently needing the aid rapido speedo to combat the Russians was all a Prog hoax because Ukraine already had the payment to finish out the last quarter of FY 2019. Forget that? Never knew it?
Neither. This has no relevance to this discussion. If a bank employee makes all the preparations to rob the bank, and then turns around at the last minute when the lights come on, you might not have enough to charge him but you sure have enough to ensure the employee never again has access to the safe. 

Do we forget Biden's story in Jan 2018 about delaying the billion dollars was, in fact, a threat to Ukraine?
Not at all. The idea that what Biden did compares to anything Trump tried to do is absurd. Biden, acting *on behalf of the US government* threatened to withhold aid to Ukraine if they did not clean up their own corruption problem. There’s no comparison between that and threatening to withhold aid to Ukraine if they don’t investigate your political opponent to help you win re-election. Why do I have to explain this? You really believe I’m the one here suffering from hate bias?
fauxlaw
Debates: 77
fauxlaw
-->
@oromagi
"Evidence" from the left:

"Trump will have us in a war!"

What war, my friend? Yes, my comment is speculation. Is that suddenly disallowed?
coal
Debates: 6
coal
-->
@Greyparrot
I wonder at what point people will realize that there will never be "peace" between PLO, which is a terrorist organization that pretends to be political party, like the Muslim Brotherhood, or any of its component parts, such as Hamas. 

The bottom line is that for so long as any of them exist, there will:

1. Never be a two state solution; and
2. Never be any peace that lasts longer than the time it takes for Hamas to re-arm itself.
oromagi
oromagi
-->
@fauxlaw
--> @oromagi
"Evidence" from the left:

"Trump will have us in a war!"

What war, my friend? Yes, my comment is speculation. Is that suddenly disallowed?
Speculation is  encouraged with some rational support.  I don't even see rumors that the Biden Administration or any other political entity is considering your far-flung prognostication so I'll assume you're working by zodiac and magic 8 ball.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@oromagi
Poetically licenced to be cynical.

Though to be fair...I probably am a tad cynical at times.
fauxlaw
fauxlaw
-->
@oromagi
Speculation is  encouraged with some rational support. 
Biden hoped to move foreign policy emphasis away from the Arab-Israeli conflict to China and Russia, because his Democrat predecessors have always had trouble dealing with that conflict; mostly because the support is for the aggressor side. I have presented the argument that David purchased the the threshing floor of King Arauna, the Jebusite [a descendent of Ishmael, therefore, an Arab in modern jargon], and the surrounding land, now called the West Bank. No one has purchased it since. Some argue that military possession of another's land is legitimate. Fine. descendants of Ishmael occupied that land that is now called Palestine upon the departure of many, but probably not all of the tribes of the House of Israel during the famine crisis, led by Jacob [Israel] into Egypt. When the House of Israel returned some 400 years later, they took it back. When the House of Israel was decimated by Babylon [historic Arabs] in 600 BC, the Arabs took it back, and so on over the millennia since, including, by the way, the re-occupation of the West Bank and Gaza by the modern nation of Israel in 1967, and they have occupied it since [legitimately, by the original purchase, and by military occupation, which opponents of Israel maintain has been the legitimacy of the Arab possession of the land]. 

So, whose occupation is legitimate? The last guy to do ity, that's who. And the last guy was the one who bought it in the first place, and no one has bothered to do that since.

But Biden making deals with the guy who says "Death to Israel" kind of reveals his hand in the matter, and it does not support Israel, does it? Is that rational reasoning in your book, or not, that he opposes a united Israel with its capital being the site of the US Embassy?
oromagi
oromagi
-->
@fauxlaw
--> @oromagi
Speculation is  encouraged with some rational support. 
Biden hoped to move foreign policy emphasis away from the Arab-Israeli conflict to China and Russia....
100% non-sequitur. 

Let's recall your OP claim: "within days, Biden will decide to move the US Embassy out of Jerusalem"which you then you used as example of a poor foreign policy decision by Biden.  When I pressed for evidence, you quickly confessed that you made it all up.....I can't think why that wouldn't be the end of the discussion.
fauxlaw
fauxlaw
-->
@oromagi
That I made up a scenario makes no implication whether Biden will do so, or not. It is my opinion, to which I have right to express. period. Go complain to someone who doesn't understand the concept of personal opinion.