The Holy Trinity

Author: Kadin

Total: 36
Timid8967
Debates: 0
Timid8967
-->
@Stephen
Well I am sure  it should make for an interesting conversation considering she obviously doesn't know that you are so anti everything religion?
Whatever are you talking about? My sister in law knows exactly my feelings about religion. She sees it as her mission to try and convert me. So every time I ask her a question about religion she sees it as an opportunity to "correct" or teach me.  You really stop saying such daft things. It is like you live in a little corner of the world and have not clue. 
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Timid8967
My sister in law knows exactly my feelings about religion.

REALLY!!!! 

Then YOU need to read this thread at  #26  and#27  to see the great GLARING clanger you have dropped. 

Why?

Well because at   #26, I asked you;

Stephen wrote:      What does your sister- in- law say when you tell her that she is following  one of the most "dangerous religions"  on the planet?

Do you have discussions with her about the "myth" of Christ?  What was her reaction when you told her that you believe the bible belongs on the fire?

And your reply at  #27 was:

Dimtim wrote:   When I see her again I will talk to her. 

Then we will perhaps know.  

Do you see your giant balls up now, Dimtim?

If as you only  now say,   "My sister in law knows exactly my feelings about religion".        Why didn't you simply  say this when I initially asked you her felling about your anti religion stance,  the "myth of Christ"  and her reaction to that fact that you believe the bible belongs on the fire,  AND answer the questions!!!?

Why would you have to aske her when you now say she already knows?

You are full of absolute shite and been caught out again. 

So if as you say NOW that  "she already knows", may be you can answer the question;

here you go;

What does your sister- in- law say when you tell her that she is following  one of the most "dangerous religions"  on the planet?

Do you have discussions with her about the "myth" of Christ?  What was her reaction when you told her that you believe the bible belongs on the fire?

Timid8967
Timid8967
-->
@Stephen
Gee you talk rubbish.  

My sister in law knows I am not a Christian. She knows  I can't stand it. That I think it is nonsense.  

you asked me to ask her some questions which I said I would. And I will. 

But your last comments don't even make sense.  Stop being such a F@#$ knuckle.  

She knows what I think  - this does not mean that she knows EVERYTHING I have thought.  But she knows the general tone of my views.  

In any event - it simply is none of your business. Stop being such a jerk. 
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Timid8967

My sister in law knows I am not a Christian.   you asked me to ask her some questions which I said I would. And I will.
OK.. I asked you what her reaction was to your own anti everything religion. 

So are you now saying she doesn't know yet that you want to see the bible burned on a fire?

Are you saying that she doesn't know yet that you believe Jesus is a complete myth?

Have you never told her that she is a follower of the worlds  most "dangerous" religion? 

445 days later

Shila
Shila
-->
@Kadin
Nontrinitarian Christians do not believe in the trinity, they do not believe that Father, Son and Holy Spirit are all equal as one. 

These folks believe that only the Father is without beginning, that the Father is greater than the Son in all things, that the Son had a beginning, and he was brought forth at a certain point as "the firstborn of all creation" and "the only-begotten son." They do recognize Jesus as the Jewish Messiah and Redeemer, and believe that after his ascension to Heaven he resumed his pre-human identity, but exalted to God's right hand until the last days. 

They do not believe that the Holy Spirit is an actual person, but rather refers to God's power or character depending on the context. They believe the Holy Spirit is God's "active force" that He uses to accomplish His will. Judaism and Islam also reject the concept of the trinity. How would you describe or defend the trinity to these people, and  nontrinitarian Christians in particular? 
The trinity as one God exists as or in three equally divine “Persons”, the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit is not supported anywhere in the Bible. 

Jesus always prayed to the Father
Jesus said the Holy Spirit would come only “after” he left.

John 16:7 But very truly I tell you, it is for your good that I am going away. Unless I go away, the Advocate will not come to you; but if I go, I will send him to you. 8 When he comes, he will prove the world to be in the wrong about sin and righteousness and judgment: 9 about sin, because people do not believe in me; 10 about righteousness,because I am going to the Father, where you can see me no longer; 

But the trinity or threesome that produced Jesus is well documented in Luke.

Luke 1:35 The angel answered, “The Holy Spirit will come on you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you. So the holy one to be born will be called the Son of God.

The Holy Spirit or sperm donor came on Mary. The Most High overshadowed (overpowered)  Mary and held her down. Mary was gang raped and the threesome or trinity produced Jesus.

287 days later

eventuality001
eventuality001
I  have  found  that  the  Trinitarian  Bible  Translations  are  filled  with  much  error,   this  error  is  a  deliberate  attempt  to  insert  the  Trinity  doctrine.

The Trinitarian    Translations    do not express or describe a Jesus existing    "  previously  "     as only a mere prophetic promise - to come in the future.

look at this  mistranslation    -     

Act 17:29 Forasmuch then as we are the offspring of God, we ought not to think that the Godhead is like unto gold, or silver, or stone, graven by art and man's device.

:30 And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but NOW    commandeth   all men every where to repent:

if     -    The Old Testament believers were worshiping the Godhead / trinity in a manner that was incorrect and false, how then did Jesus exist " previously " as only prophetic promise ?

The Translation is claiming that God had allowed people in the Old Testament to incorrectly worship and disregard the true worship and teaching that - Father, Son, and Holy Spirit existed in three persons in GODHEAD / TRINITY

And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but NOW commandeth - all men - every where to repent: - repent for incorrectly worshiping the Godhead / trinity .

How could someone mistakenly or falsely or disobediently worship and rebel against something that did not exist yet and never was revealed to them nor heard of ?

My question is simply this- - - WHY IS YAHASHUA CHANGING / ALTERING and MODIFYING and ADJUSTING / MORPHING and LOWERING and DECREASING and REDUCING HIMSELF - WHY IS YAHASHUA becoming empty / void and vacant of existing as EQUALLY God and SUDDENDLY SUDDENLY CHANGING HIMSELF TO BECOME A SERVANT OF GOD

WHY IS YAHASHUA SUDDENLY CHANGED AND ALTERED TO THE POINT THAT HE NO LONGER EXISTS TO BE EQUAL TO GOD. BUT HIMSELF, HE HAS SUDDENLY BECAME EMPTY / changed altered BECOME VOID OF EQUALITY TO GOD

CHANGING INTO SOMETHING DIFFERENT FROM THAT WHICH HE PRE EXISTED = CHANGING INTO BECOMING A SERVANT

He is changed and lowered into - THE MORPH OF A SERVANT, RECEIVING IN THE LIKENESS OF MANKIND, HE BECAME.

IF – Yahashua lowered himself - emptied himself - he CHANGED and ALTERED HIMSELF - BECOMING A SERVANT OF GOD
WHY - would he be lowering himself - why would he be ALTERING AND CHANGING HIMSELF TO BE CHANGED INTO A SERVANT OF GOD AND LESSER THAN GOD – changing to becoming a servant and obedient to the father

If this is who and what he already was ?

how is Jesus asking the Father to be returned back to his Fathers glory - the SAME EXACT HE HAD PREVIOUS - glory of being given the highest glory possibly obtained, to be literally of being seated and positioned at / on the right hand side of the throne of the father, - given the highest name, a name above every name in heaven, given authority and power of all heaven and earth

How is this glory - the same glory that Jesus possesses with the father before the earth was created ?
If the only born Son Of God was only a prophetic plan of God. ?

Can Trinitarians clarify this confusion using their translation ? or does the translation originate the source of the confusion

does anyone  here know what    Act 17:29    says in the original   Greek  manuscripts.   ?    ?