The MADA mask

Author: fauxlaw

Total: 36
Username
Debates: 9
Username
-->
@fauxlaw
Lol. You're going to critique me over a lack of a profile description? And it's absurd to think that just because of the fact that you say you're a writer means that everyone is supposed to second-guess whether what you're saying is fiction. 

What's the use of advance notice if I want to achieve exactly what I have: honest response based on what is written, even if a ruse. This stuff is supposed to challenge comfort zones.
I don't understand. All this seems like is an expose of a misjudgment or double-standard that never took place. You're trying to mock people for saying that something you said (or I guess wrote in a piece of fiction) that you did (that was obviously wrong) is wrong. 

oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
-->
@fauxlaw
Same to you as above, #25. You think you know me, but get sucked into a narrative.
but you didn't submit a narrative, you submitted an argument in the POLITICS forum.

• a couple of years ago, your hat was summarily removed by some indignant woman
  •  tonight, You asked a different, unrelated woman if you could "knock her hat off her face" and that woman was offended.
    • Therefore, Democrats can dish it out but they can't take it

When people began to question the morality of threatening revenge for minor offenses long past on victims with no connection to the original offense, you admitted for the second time in two days that your central premise was an unwarranted fabrication and now deny threatening random women at the grocery store for no good reason (although, of course, we are all  now rather compelled to some degree of speculation on that count).

We should also note that since the only source we have supporting the first bit of evidence was the same unreliable source as the now disproven second bit of evidence we really have some good reason to mistrust the whole of your set up, leaving your thesis [Democrats can dish it out but they can't take it] stripped of any supporting evidence at all.  Like the last forum, you seem to have nullified your own argument pretty effectively here by  relying on fabricated evidence from which readers will infer that if honest evidence might have supported the argument, then honest evidence would probably have been presented and so the conclusion is generally discredited. 

Seems like that's pretty much end of discussion.
Double_R
Debates: 3
Double_R
This was the point of the entire exercise; to see who would assume I am the aggressor, and you’re all of that assumption. You’re too quick to commit the same aggression of which you accuse me.
Quite a desperate attempt to rewrite your OP. Let us be reminded of the point your words actually made...

She was offended. She didn't think that was funny at all.

Amazing, isn't it, that some people can dish it out, but can't take it.

Like dishing on Trump for 4 years, but mention Rollover Joe, and the same dishers can't taker it. You know who your are.
I didn’t  know nor would I have cared to know whether your story was real or part of your fiction collection. The point that came across very clearly was a false equivocation between the harassment and possible assault of this women your story described and the kind of harassment Trump received for the past 4 years.

Isn’t turn-about fair play?
Sure it is. So when Biden puts his son in law in charge of, well, everything in the US government, trash talks rural America, and suggests stopping a hurricane by dropping a nuclear bomb in it, have at it. 

bmdrocks21
Debates: 6
bmdrocks21
-->
@fauxlaw
This is either a really esoteric joke of some sort or a public admission of having committed assault against some random lady
Reece101
Debates: 1
Reece101
-->
@fauxlaw
Big government might need to take your guns away for a time-out.
Ramshutu
Debates: 43
Ramshutu
-->
@fauxlaw
Three Mile Island and Chernobyl were both Nuclear Accidents - but the idea that both are “bad” means that both are as somehow equally is simply lazy and false equivalence.

For example: a number of democrats may believe that Trump got peed on by hookers in a Hotel bedroom. A number of republicans believe that Democratic leadership are Satan worshipping paedophiles.

On one side, a number of prominent democrats often don’t practice what they preach, have inconsistent mask policies and should be criticized; on the other, a number of prominent republicans attempted to use political chicanery, and pressure to overturn the democratic results voted for by the people in order to install the loser of an election as president; including to encourage a mob of angry supporters who believe they are about to lose their democracy (because they’ve been told so), to go to the capital - knowing from all reports - that this could easily lead to violence.

While it is definitely true that many democrats were mean to republicans; not recognizing that the vitriol went both ways in many cases is intellectually dishonest; as is ignoring all the objective ways in which modern republicans are definitively systematically worse across the board simply because the other side are not perfect.