Ask RM something, not anything.

Author: RationalMadman

Total: 39
Discipulus_Didicit
Debates: 9
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@RationalMadman
Nope, not trolling. I must have missed it while skimming on my cheap smartphone. I see it now, admit the misunderstanding to be my fault, and feel rather silly.
Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
Honest opinion of me. Remember nobody gets banned for personal attacks on me as evidenced by the sheer amount of them just on the first page of Dart's main forum. So please give it to me. 

ebuc
Debates: 0
ebuc
-->
@Sum1hugme
It's the starting point of moral thinking
Any scenario has variance involved with both the person being asked there choices on any given day-night, time, state-of-mind etc that all effect thoughts of moral behavior and,

the specific set of circumstances.

Let say they are all strangers, for and all dressed exactly alike enough that we dont see them as male or female of fat or skinny ergo they might as well be robots dressed like humans for all we know.

Then at last moment we see one is wearing red shoes, and brains pattern of thinking we attach some relevance to red shoes that is sways our decision, one way or the other.    Or maybe one of them is wearing glasses.  Or has longer hair, or walks differrent from the others.

So much of our preconditioning comes into play in the sour of the moment and even if given days to think about something, we still may be dealing with uncertainty of mind principle.

Moralls is just part of the biologic human processing and my guess rarely overrides preconditioning that may having varing degrees of morality involved.

RationalMadman
Debates: 564
RationalMadman
@Wylted
I think you're someone who doesn't deserve as much attention as you seek, including more of a description than this.
Wylted
Wylted
Why do you see attention as a commodity that matters? 

It seems almost like you think attention is a positive think, and Wylted is being unjustly awarded with excess amounts. 

While nobody wants to feel ignored, I am not sure why people think attention, being known or fame is of any value, other than how you can translate that to influence and money. 

I assure you, that none of the attention I get here has made me any less broke or any more influential, in any way that actually matters. 

Don't let the rambling distract you. There was a question at the beginning of this.
Wylted
Wylted
I have a theory as to why you believe attention matters. 

My theory is that you think attention equals love.

A lot of people fall for this. It's why Robin William's was an attention seeker, even making a spectacle of himself when there was no cameras around. 

Robin William's had rich parents who basically ignored him and he was an only child. He wanted nothing more than his parents attention, which he equated with love. 

Attention is not love. Nor is it healthy to think you need excessive attention to be or feel loved. 

Jesus loves you. Even if you were in a dark closet with your whereabouts unknown to all men, jesus would still know and love you. 

You know what else?

I love you also. I hope you have a good day. 
RationalMadman
Debates: 564
RationalMadman
Case in point
badger
Debates: 0
badger
Case in point what. He's hilarious. 

15 days later

TheUnderdog
Debates: 5
TheUnderdog
-->
@RationalMadman
How come sometimes you have a stick up your ass and other times you don't?