Breaking audit results leaked. Trump won

Author: Wylted

Total: 33
dustryder
Debates: 5
dustryder
-->
@fauxlaw
I fail to see how that poll negates my hypothesis.

To be clear, there is no "alleged" dislike of Trump. Trump has held the highest disapproval ratings among US presidents in modern history. Does there need to be a downtick in approval, when disapproval was already at such a high?
fauxlaw
Debates: 77
fauxlaw
-->
@dustryder
Entirely depends on what you mean by "modern." Your "modern," and mine probably differ greatly because anyone serving as President before you were born is probably discounted. For me, that includes Harry Truman, whose lowest low was 22% in 1952, three years after I was born.  Next lowest is Richard Nixon at 24% in 1974 due to Watergate. Next is Bush #43, 25% in 2008. Next is Jimmy Carter, 28% in 1979. Finally, Bush #41, 29% in 1992. Then Trump.

Helps to research this stuff rather than believe everything the media tells you, somewhat similar to your sock puppet, and blindly repeat it.. 
dustryder
Debates: 5
dustryder
-->
@fauxlaw
You may note that I used disapproval ratings to express dislike of Trump. While it is certainly true that disapproval is a mirror of approval, to me, a lack of approval also conveys people who are simply neutral or ambivalent, while disapproval is quite clear.

You may also note I used the plural form, "ratings", over the singular form. The goal of that post was to express that Trump was indeed an unpopular president. As such, my intention was to examine disapproval over entire presidencies rather than just the maxima, which of course may be indicative of overall performance, but not necessarily so.

You will note this by way in that while you have demonstrated presidents who have at some point attained a lower approval rating over Trump, you haven't demonstrated that they are actually less popular. Which is of course the entire point.