Using a tag to harass another user.

Author: RationalMadman

Total: 13
RationalMadman
Debates: 564
RationalMadman
At present there are 9 threads of deep conspiracy theory and extreme misinformation/disinformation by Wylted with the tag 'RM' attached.

This is solely done to harass me just as this thread is being done to callout and get a consensus from other users on the matter.

Wylted supported freedom of speech so I am pretty sure he will not oppose me calling him out on this. He may well claim to have done it with benign intent, assuming I'd be interested and that I support his conspiracy theories but that assumption is indeed an unreasonable one and I can tell you that I don't support his threads at all, even when I partially discussed skepticism about mRNA vaccines he uses 'does' when he means 'can' in the thread's title, making a direct accusation rather than an abject hypothesis.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
I want to know what possible reason other than harassing me this is being done, I have clearly asked him to stop and it is getting annoying now. In fact, why did he start?
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
One of the threads is about Wylted being sexually attracted to gnomes...
Theweakeredge
Debates: 33
Theweakeredge
-->
@RationalMadman
Wylted is a troll, its what he does
Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
I would be upset if RM was chastised for this callout thread by mods. I rather my reputation attacked in public than in private where I can't defend myself. 

RM has yet to ask me to stop using the RM tag. It clearly bothers him somehow so I will seize using it. I was unaware of it bothering him until this post
Wylted
Wylted
What is wrong with being sexually attracted to gnomes though? I am a proud gnomosexual 
Wylted
Wylted
I am proud that the first person to use the wylted tag was RM. We are forever linked now.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
@RatMan

Harassment, like offense... On a remote internet platform, is something that you create inside your own head.

It's not as if you're continually being poked in the back with a pointy stick.

Ignorance is bliss.

But you don't ignore.

Because you don't want to.

It's all part of the game.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@zedvictor4
your knowledge of psychology is about as deep as the water in a prison shower basin.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
@RatMan

Well, your purporting to have an in depth knowledge of prison shower basins.

Fact or fantasy?
Wylted
Wylted
Why are you both insulting each other? 

It serves no purpose. 

We need to get back to insulting each others arguments instead of each other's person
Wylted
Wylted
On reread M it was only edited doing the insulting. RM mentioned depth of a specific subject and fed's insult was personal.

This is where mods fail. Zed should be reprimanded for that insult, and people should be ignored for having "wrongthink".

He shouldn't be punished, just a message to remind him that we are all brothers and sisters here and should be polite
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Zedvictor strictly, solely posts to ridicule other users.

I also realise he's cunning and technically obeys the rules while doing what he does.