The SUM Of All Fears /

Author: Nd24007

Total: 48
ethang5
Debates: 1
ethang5
So its OK to do a stupid thing because other things are stupid to do?

That's logical to you?

So, i guess smoking weed isn't all that bad after all.. When u smoke it responsibly....
OK. Are you trying to get me to agree? In America, people are allowed to be stupid. If you want to put smoke in your lungs, what do I care?
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
Drinking, smoking, and hardcore LSD, Ecstasy, Heroin, etc, are all things that kill

Weed does not kill people

Nd24007
Debates: 0
Nd24007
-->
@ethang5
You know what i was prepared to argue more with you on this subject. But it pointless.. U will just think ur way. And i will think mine way..
ethang5
ethang5

Weed does not kill people
Putting smoke in your lungs is not an intelligent thing to do. And it doesn't matter what else kills or does not kill you.

U will just think ur way. And i will think mine way.
Yes. I will think logically, and you won't. You have the right to smoke anything you want, but the idea that putting smoke into your lungs is OK because other things are more stupid, is stupid.

You are actually standing here advocating for filling your lungs with smoke from burning plant material, and not only think you're being intelligent, but are upset at the person saying that isn't a smart thing to do.

That is the liberal mindset. They can stand here and advocate the brutal slaughter of defenseless infants, and insist they are on the side of life.

It probably is best you don't argue with me.
Nd24007
Nd24007
-->
@ethang5
Here the problem with you'll conservatives. I bet you would had been against antibiotics back when it was new, when in fact it help way more ppl way more than it hurt...

My point is there alot of other things that can harm your body..  Oh and can you tell me how many ppl have died from smoking weed??? We not talking about cigarettes here...  My other point is medical marijuana can help ppl not hurt ppl. But your conservatives are just not open mind to sciences or anything new.. You want to be stick in the early 1900 way of thinking then that's on you. By the i don't have to name call ppl just bec they have a differences in opinion... Unlike you just did... You want to ignore new facts that's alright. It just you who wanna be stick in the old days not modern society...

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Nd24007
So you go and place smoke from burning plant material into your lungs. No matter what you say, that is stunningly stupid. Your lungs are not meant to take smoke.

You think doing something as stupid as that is good because it's "new". Go right ahead. I will stick with my "ancient" ways of only taking clean pure air into my lungs.

There is no reality I need to run away from by altering my mental condition. I am not so sad, or depressed, such that I need mood altering drugs. Nor am I a lemming to blindly follow the crowd.

You go smoke. I'll pass.
Goldtop
Goldtop
I will stick with my "ancient" ways of only taking clean pure air into my lungs.
It's funny that you think our atmosphere is pure and clean. Any idea how much pollution is in the air?

Goldtop
Goldtop
-->
@ethang5
You are actually standing here advocating for filling your lungs with smoke from burning plant material,
George Burns smoked 6 massive cigars every day and lived almost 100 years.

Next.
ethang5
ethang5
It's funny that you think our atmosphere is pure and clean. Any idea how much pollution is in the air?
I said nothing about the atmosphere. We do not live in the same place.

George Burns smoked 6 massive cigars every day and lived almost 100 years.
Lol. The man of science argues for the healthiness of placing smoke from burning plant material into the lungs. Though cigar smoke is not inhaled, deliberately breathing smoke is still a dazzlingly stupid thing to do. If you think breathing smoke is healthy, you should be glad you live in a country where stupidity is not illegal.
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@ethang5
Though cigar smoke is not inhaled,
Now there is some supreme ignorance.

Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
-->
@Vader
Weed is not bad for you at all. it causes 0 deaths and was just a plan by the government to blame Mexicans.
Want to debate that?
Goldtop
Goldtop
-->
@ethang5
I said nothing about the atmosphere.
Oh, so you wear a mask and breathe from a tank all day? You don't breathe from the atmosphere like everyone else on the planet? Lol.

We do not live in the same place.
Everyone on the planet shares the same atmosphere, except for you, who breathes from a tank?

deliberately breathing smoke is still a dazzlingly stupid thing to do.
That's odd, it should be one of the many things you do. Of course, I understand the effects of smoking, which is why I don't smoke, but I don't go the lengths of (see bold above) you do when bleating such things.
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Goldtop
I said nothing about the atmosphere.
Oh, so you wear a mask and breathe from a tank all day? 
I'm not an idiot so I know the air is not the same everywhere. I still said nothing about the atmosphere.

Everyone on the planet shares the same atmosphere
I only need let your poor science knowledge simmer here for the Gentle Reader to marvel at.

I understand the effects of smoking, which is why I don't smoke,
Interesting then that you're here insulting the very one with that position. Hypocrite much?

You're so bitter, even when you agree, your bitterness forces you to be jerk troll. Lol. Your suffering tugs at my heart.
Goldtop
Goldtop
-->
@ethang5
I still said nothing about the atmosphere.
So its confirmed, you breathe through a mask from a tank. That must be very difficult to drag that around all day long. Sex life must be non-existent.

I only need let your poor science knowledge simmer here for the Gentle Reader to marvel at.
The Gentle Reader, like everyone else, shares breathing the atmosphere so they're probably looking at your post and just shaking their heads and laughing.

You're so bitter, even when you agree, your bitterness forces you to be jerk troll. Lol. Your suffering tugs at my heart.
That is the exact response expected from you when you make yourself look the fool. Tell us all about how you aren't breathing the atmosphere again? Surely, that has a place beside No Amputees and No Gay Animals. Lol.

ethang5
ethang5
Tell us all about how you aren't breathing the atmosphere again?
I said nothing about the atmosphere shemp. I said, unlike you, I'm not so ignorant to believe that the air is the same everywhere.

Apocalyptically horrendous air has descended upon India's sprawling capital territory, Delhi.
According to November 4 measurements taken by the U.S. Embassy in New Delhi, the Air Quality Index (AQI) hit 534. For perspective, the scale only goes up to 500, wherein levels are described as "Hazardous."

"534 is higher than your highest value -- which is insane," Anthony Wexler, the director of the Air Quality Research Center at the University of California, said in an interview.

...look the fool.
Lol, yeah.
Vader
Vader
-->
@Wylted
I am busy this week so I hardly have time
Vader
Vader
-->
@Wylted

Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
-->
@Vader
I'm aware of the claims nobody has ever overdosed on marijuana. Nobody has ever overdosed on Pizza either, it doesn't make it a health food