FYI: Reporting is no longer anonymous.

Author: drafterman

Total: 96
bsh1
Debates: 14
bsh1
-->
@Castin
I was planning to post the notification this weekend. I figured it would create a substantial amount of discussion in which I needed to be involved, so I was planning to do it when I had more time to actually be present. But yes, users should have been notified. The update occurred yesterday.
ResurgetExFavilla
Debates: 0
ResurgetExFavilla
-->
@DebateArt.com
Okay, let's imagine I just say fuck it and make you or drafterman a mod, can you imagine what shit storm RM would start? He would make it his life mission to remove you and drafterman from the mods position. And nothing would change, people will always complain.

I think that you really overestimate how seriously anyone takes RM. He's an entertaining guy, but I don't think that anyone on the site sees him as a policy lodestone. If he oversteps his bounds, as he did on DDO, I imagine that he would be just be banned and then make a few funny youtube videos about it.
ResurgetExFavilla
ResurgetExFavilla
-->
@Logical-Master
Or less rule enforcement. For the most part, I think users here can police themselves in the current forum climate. They shouldn't even waste time moderating a fully forfeited debate. And unless a user is flooding/spamming the forums, posting pictures/links to obscene images or doing anything else that seriously and reasonable interferes with most of the other members' ability to enjoy the site, they shouldn't get involved.

^^^^ This
RationalMadman
Debates: 561
RationalMadman
-->
@ResurgetExFavilla
I am taken very seriously by those that matter.
Smithereens
Debates: 2
Smithereens
-->
@DebateArt.com
have members been abusing the report feature?
DebateArt.com
DebateArt.com
-->
@Smithereens
Yes, I believe bsh1 mentioned it here