Is joe biden racist?

Author: drlebronski

Total: 65
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@ebuc
So are you saying that apart from the Police, everyone else is a model citizen.

And would you happily walk alone at night in a "Black Neighbourhood".

And the trouble with instances such as the above case you highlighted, is that these days the media tends prefer only one side of the story.

Nasty white cop abuses lovely upstanding black citizen....Is currently what sells.....How can one come to  an unbiased decision if one is only told half the story.

Though that is not to suggest that all white cops are perfectly motivated.

And Joe Biden discriminates internally....But so do we all, including every "Black" person.

N.B. Usually I refer to skin tone rather than incorrectly to Black and White.....I did so here as it seemed pertinent to my response.

No one is black and no one is white.....And to perpetuate the myth, is to perpetuate racism, and that applies to all people of all skin tones.
ebuc
Debates: 0
ebuc
-->
@Conway
How long ago would you say that was?

Recalled later his name was Trevan. My recall says maybe  2005- 2010 {?}. There are older ones ---80 - 90's CA dude  { Rodney King? } 'cant we all just get along'---.

But Trevan was beginning of --walking or driving while black--- of a string of significant events that became news worthy.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@zedvictor4
So are you saying that apart from the Police, everyone else is a model citizen.
I dont recall saying that, do you recall my saying that?

And would you happily walk alone at night in a "Black Neighbourhood".

The bigger --for the most part--  issue is poorer neighbor at night.  I first became aware of my surroundings a night being suspect when I would ride my bicycle home from work at 11:PM and I was 16 years old.  I worked in older poorer side of town that was very multi-racial, and I had to ride to other side of river to more white and lower  middle class-like.

And the trouble with instances such as the above case you highlighted, is that these days the media tends prefer only one side of the story.
So your saying the story was somehow not true? I think you avoiding the truth of that set of circumstances where youn teenage man was shot and killed for no
apparrent valid reason. 

Nasty white cop abuses lovely upstanding black citizen....Is currently what sells.....How can one come to  an unbiased decision if one is only told half the story.

"upstanding"?  Trevan was teenager in a hoodie, as best as i recall.  Why you would label Trevan "upstanding" is not clear to me.

Though that is not to suggest that all white cops are perfectly motivated.
There is a trend that has become more and more documented because there exist more and more cameras on scene.  This is is simple mathmatics of percentages Zed.

And Joe Biden discriminates internally....But so do we all, including every "Black" person.
I'll let you work that out with Biden.

N.B. Usually I refer to skin tone rather than incorrectly to Black and White.....I did so here as it seemed pertinent to my response.
I dont know what N.B. is. 

No one is black and no one is white.....And to perpetuate the myth, is to perpetuate racism, and that applies to all people of all skin tones.

"no one is black and no one is white" is obvious irrational, illogical lack of common sense on your part.  Seen this in you a few times over the years. You go off on some mislead and misleading track and you think your on the correct track, when your not.

zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@ebuc
Have you ever  seen a person that is actually black or a actually white?

Even an Albino isn't actually White. 

All people display a variation in skin tone.

N.B....Nota bene....Look it up.

And I'm saying that we don't always know all the details...And  the media relies heavily upon sensationalism, rather than straightforward facts.

And Jamal or Trevan?....I couldn't find any pertinent references to a Jamal  in Georgia....And I found a Trayvon and a  Trevon, but neither was shot by Police.

ebuc
ebuc
-->
@zedvictor4

It was 2012 apparrently