Debates: 6
Imabench
solid response XD
RationalMadman
Debates: 564
RationalMadman
-->
@Imabench
The difference between you and I is over the last 6 years I've constantly been evolving, improving. You're still the same guy you were back then just with a tamer front.

You want to push me that's fine but those who know, know. Those who don't, don't need to.

You are what you are and this time you will not outplay me, will not out-provoke me. I will not be able to say more without breaking threat CoC. 

I don't fear you, I don't dislike that you laugh. I relish in your vile narcissism for it is the very reason your guard is down all the time.
Imabench
Imabench
over the last 6 years I've constantly been evolving, improving
Didnt you find a way to get yourself temp-banned on this site within days of joining without me even having a role in anything?

You want to push me thats fine
We're in a thread that YOU made whereYOU decided to tag me in it for whatever reason.... Literally the only thing I've done is tell someone what happened after they sought me out which is kind of exactly what this thread invited me to do.... If you're still going to play the victim card and try to put me in the fault on this, then you still are as clueless as you were the last two times you got yourself banned. You only ever get in your own way more than I ever have. 

those who know, know. Those who don't, don't need to.
Which brings us back to the main point, if there are people who 'don't need to know', then its a pretty stupid idea to make a thread announcing it to everyone in the first place and inviting those who are unaware to seek out why... Not sure why this is such a complicated idea for you to grasp
RationalMadman
Debates: 564
RationalMadman
-->
@Imabench
No, this thread did not invite you to divulge such information at all. You are invited to keep your fucking mouth shut and cower in a corner.

I am not your buddy, I am not your bitch. I am also done here. Post whatever you want as a reply to this, I know when to pick my battles. I said enough and perhaps even too much, bsh1 may slap me on the wrist for all I know. You want to start spreading shit about me on PM to people that's your prerogative, just pick better people to trust is all. It's clear to me the one you told is still sided with me given who he/she came to for the full story and who he/she exposed to the other.
Imabench
Imabench
You are invited to keep your fucking mouth shut
You and I both know that isn't my prerogative, nor will be anytime soon ;)

I don't seek out newer people who dont know and try to tell them what happened, Its when people are curious and ask me for info when I tell them. Making a thread to raise awareness about that very thing then getting mad when the questions get asked is just short-sighted on your part 

It's clear to me the one you told is still sided with me
That same person basically said they were not going to pick a side, which is actually a pretty smart move since the only person who seems interested in fighting battles that have already been lost is you. 
blamonkey
Debates: 24
blamonkey
-->
@RationalMadman
@Imabench
https://memegenerator.net/img/instances/67719551/here-we-go-again.jpg

In the words of Johnathan Coulton:
"Well, here we are again
It's always such a pleasure..."

SamStevens
Debates: 0
SamStevens
Can't reply directly since RM blocked me XD 

I am not your buddy, I am not your bitch. I am also done here.

Mopac
Debates: 4
Mopac
Will DART forever be in the shadow of DDO?

Or will it forge its own destiny?

Earth
Debates: 4
Earth
-->
@Mopac
Depends.
nmvarco
Debates: 19
nmvarco
All Hail the Madman!