More Gospel Un -truths from Jesus Himself.

Author: Stephen

Total: 43
Stephen
Debates: 0
Stephen
Matthew 17:12-13
 "But I tell you, Elijah has already come, and they did not recognize him, but have done to him everything they wished. In the same way the Son of Man is going to suffer at their hands.”  Then the disciples understood that he was talking to them about John the Baptist".
John the Baptist denies  this claim made on his behalf:

John 1:21
 They asked him, “Then who are you? Are you Elijah?”
He said, “I am not.”
“Are you the Prophet?”
He answered, “No.”

John 16:33
“I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.”

We take this to mean that Jesus brings peace to the world.  But then we read:

Luke 12:51
 Do you think I came to bring peace on earth? No, I tell you, but division.

Matthews gospel presses the point further, when we read:

Matthew 10:34-36
“Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword.  For I have come to turn
“‘a man against his father,
   a daughter against her mother,
   a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law—
   a man’s enemies will be the members of his own household.’

Matthew 26:62-64
62 Then the high priest stood up and said to Jesus, “Are you not going to answer? What is this testimony that these men are bringing against you?” 63 But Jesus remained silent.
The high priest said to him, “I charge you under oath by the living God: Tell us if you are the Messiah, the Son of God.”
64 “You have said so,” Jesus replied. “But I say to all of you: From now on you will see the Son of Man sitting at the right hand of the Mighty One and coming on the clouds of heaven.”.
Caiaphas died.

Matthew 12:40
" For as Jonah was three days and three nights in the belly of a huge fish, so the Son of Man will be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth".
From this instance, we are to assume that Jesus was talking about being dead when he was placed in the tomb before rising after three days.  But Jonah wasn't dead as we are to believe Jesus was  when Jonah is said to have been swallowed by a "huge fish". Indeed Jonah was quite well and alive all the time and appears to have been quite happy during his time in the gut of this "huge fish" happily praying before being vomited out onto dry land.  Jonah 2:1-10

Does this then mean that Jesus also was not dead when he was placed in a rich man's private burial tomb by his other secret disciple , Joseph of Arimathea?

Timid8967
Timid8967
-->
@Stephen
 "But I tell you, Elijah has already come, and they did not recognize him, but have done to him everything they wished. In the same way the Son of Man is going to suffer at their hands.”  Then the disciples understood that he was talking to them about John the Baptist".
John the Baptist denies  this claim made on his behalf:

John 1:21
He said, “I am not.”
“Are you the Prophet?”
He answered, “No.”

Sorry old chap.  Why are you adding your speculations?  Nowhere in those passages does John deny the claim made by Jesus.  

John 16:33
“I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.”

We take this to mean that Jesus brings peace to the world.  But then we read:
You mean you take it to mean that.  Stop speaking for everyone else. 

Luke 12:51
 Do you think I came to bring peace on earth? No, I tell you, but division.

Matthews gospel presses the point further, when we read:

Matthew 10:34-36
“Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword.  For I have come to turn
“‘a man against his father,
   a daughter against her mother,
   a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law—
   a man’s enemies will be the members of his own household.’
What point is Matthew pressing home?  And how can you do that without adding your own interpretation? 

Matthew 26:62-64
62 Then the high priest stood up and said to Jesus, “Are you not going to answer? What is this testimony that these men are bringing against you?” 63 But Jesus remained silent.
The high priest said to him, “I charge you under oath by the living God: Tell us if you are the Messiah, the Son of God.”
64 “You have said so,” Jesus replied. “But I say to all of you: From now on you will see the Son of Man sitting at the right hand of the Mighty One and coming on the clouds of heaven.”.
Caiaphas died.
So did a whole lot of other people.  What do you think Jesus was talking about? How can you know without speculating?  There does not seem to be anything in this which seems untruth like.  

" For as Jonah was three days and three nights in the belly of a huge fish, so the Son of Man will be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth".
From this instance, we are to assume that Jesus was talking about being dead when he was placed in the tomb before rising after three days.  But Jonah wasn't dead as we are to believe Jesus was  when Jonah is said to have been swallowed by a "huge fish". Indeed Jonah was quite well and alive all the time and appears to have been quite happy during his time in the gut of this "huge fish" happily praying before being vomited out onto dry land.  Jonah 2:1-10

Does this then mean that Jesus also was not dead when he was placed in a rich man's private burial tomb by his other secret disciple , Joseph of Arimathea?
Well assumptions upon assumptions.  More words added to try and explain Stephen's meaning.  Who said Jonah was not dead in the fish? but even if he was alive, nowhere in the passage does it say Jonah was dead. Are you adding words again Stephen. Surely not! 

Can you explain why this story of Jonah - whether he was alive or not tells us anything about whether Jesus was dead or alive? It's your story. Prove it. 

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Timid8967
From this instance, we are to assume that Jesus was talking about being dead when he was placed in the tomb before rising after three days.  But Jonah wasn't dead as we are to believe Jesus was  when Jonah is said to have been swallowed by a "huge fish". Indeed Jonah was quite well and alive all the time and appears to have been quite happy during his time in the gut of this "huge fish" happily praying before being vomited out onto dry land.  Jonah 2:1-10

Who said Jonah was not dead in the fish?

The apparently "flawless" bible said , unless Jonah was praying while stone cold dead and rotting in the gut of this "huge fish"..  The same book that you claim to have only read once and dismissed as "myth". 

Do you not believe that Jonah was swallowed by a "huge fish" then, dimtim?

but even if he was alive, nowhere in the passage does it say Jonah was dead.

I know. That is why I highlighted the BIBLICAL fact that in comparison to Jesus supposedly being dead makes no sense, does it , dimtim? But maybe it would if Jesus was alive in his tomb as Jonah was in the "huge fish"? 

Are you adding words again Stephen. Surely not! 
 Nope. 

Can you explain why this story of Jonah - whether he was alive or not tells us anything about whether Jesus was dead or alive?

Can you explain why Jesus himself referenced and compared  HIMSELF  to Jonah who being clearly alive, to the biblical fact that Jesus is said to  be dead in his tomb for three days: Of course you can't. 

here's the verse read it slow, dimtim.

You see, Jesus mentions nothing of himself being dead either,does he? In fact, Jesus is indicating that he will be very much alive as Jonah clearly was.

I Prove it. 

I have done so above, you clown.

BrotherDThomas
Debates: 2
BrotherDThomas

Stephen,

Timid certainly goes to the extremes in being an "alleged" Atheist to try and prove you wrong with your anti-Bible statements!  Did he slip upon his Freudian again?  Whoops! LOL
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Stephen,

Timid certainly goes to the extremes in being an "alleged" Atheist to try and prove you wrong with your anti-Bible statements!

Indeed Brother. Dimtim just cannot help show his true colours in defending the bible that he will have us believe he is totally averse to, believes to be dangerous,  believes to be a myth and believes that it  should be burned and eradicated for the face of the earth.

Do you know, Brother, that he is so anti bible that he once told me that he "wished" that I  "was more agreeable with it"!!!?
Here>   " you present an intriguing thesis.I just wish it would be clearer. More defined. More easily agreeable with the bible." #25 ? 
 What an extraordinary thing to say to someone that has highlighted the many flaws, contradictions and anomalies in a book that he wants to see burned and agrees is all a mythical story anyway? And also to say this to someone that agrees with almost everything he has to say about the Christians holy scriptures!!!!

Did he slip upon his Freudian again?  Whoops! LOL

When doesn't he?  He simply forgets which face he has on at any given time too. He doesn't understand international time lines either you see, Brother.

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Stephen

Stephen,

In addressing your REVEALING post #5, Timid is as biblically dumbfounded as Tradesecret!!!  Coincidence? In any event, both are easily made the fools that they are relative to their positions, therefore  it is surprising that they still remain upon this forum, priceless. :(

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Stephen,

In addressing your REVEALING post #5, Timid is as biblically dumbfounded as Tradesecret!!!  Coincidence?

No, Brother, this is no coincidence , as many here know perfectly well, its just that many won't admit it it.

In any event, both are easily made the fools that they are relative to their positions,

Indeed. just look at just one of  dimitm's replies above at post #2

here below>.

Matthew 17:12. The Bible says:  "But I tell you, Elijah has already come, and they did not recognize him, but have done to him everything they wished. In the same way the Son of Man is going to suffer at their hands.”  Then the disciples understood that he was talking to them about John the Baptist".
Stephen wrote: John the Baptist denies  this claim made on his behalf:

John 1:21 The bible says: 
He said, “I am not.”
“Are you the Prophet?”
He answered, “No.”

Dimtim responded:  Sorry old chap.  Why are you adding your speculations?  Nowhere in those passages does John deny the claim made by Jesus.  
This^^^^ shows the density of a brain in pure denial not to mention that it comes from someone that believes -  "Christianity to be a danger to our future and our children and wants to see the bible burned ".   The bible passage clearly shows John the baptist denying that he is neither the Prophet or Elijah. And sometimes I wonder is it really worth exchanging and or and arguing with such a brain?

But I will say it again. I find it awful strange that I would be challenged at all on my opinions and beliefs about the unreliability of the scriptures by someone who has proclaimed from the roof-tops that he is anti religion everything!!? Don't you, Brother D? 

therefore  it is surprising that they still remain upon this forum, priceless. :(

I honestly believe they are allowed to remain for entertainment value only. And complaining and flagging them is a complete and utter waste of time for the best part. 
Timid8967
Timid8967
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Well actually I am just bored. I have nothing better to do.  And Stephen is the one who does not know whether he is an atheist or not. 

He clearly seems very confused. 

Brother, it appears that he is actually a theist.  He has been duping you all along. Just as he does with everyone.  

I am only highlighting his lies for everyone to see. 

Timid8967
Timid8967
-->
@Stephen
I know you are a fraud.  This is why I will challenge you.  You are a theist.  You are not an atheist.  Perhaps you are a member of the LDS? You seem to have similar views. 

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Timid8967
I know you are a fraud.  This is why I will challenge you.  You are a theist.  You are not an atheist.  Perhaps you are a member of the LDS? You seem to have similar views. 
 Opinion and please stay on topic.

Timid8967
Timid8967
-->
@Stephen
The apparently "flawless" bible said , unless Jonah was praying while stone cold dead and rotting in the gut of this "huge fish"..  The same book that you claim to have only read once and dismissed as "myth". 

Do you not believe that Jonah was swallowed by a "huge fish" then, dimtim?
According to the story book of Jonah, Jonah was swallowed by a fish.  This has nothing to do with what I believe.  Although I do believe the book says Jonah was swallowed by a fish.  You do realize that I will only ever have read the book once in my life - from cover to cover.  I don't know that this means I am not able to look at it at other times.  This is not inconsistent with me maintaining it is a mythological book. I have never said the book was flawless.  

but even if he was alive, nowhere in the passage does it say Jonah was dead.

I know. That is why I highlighted the BIBLICAL fact that in comparison to Jesus supposedly being dead makes no sense, does it , dimtim? But maybe it would if Jesus was alive in his tomb as Jonah was in the "huge fish"? 
But this is where you add stuff in and make stuff up.   You are the one conjecturing about whether Jesus or Jonah was dead or alive. Having just read Jonah again, I think it is quite plausible that poetically Jonah was dead.  In fact the language seems quite clear.  I think to make the jump of logic that this was the point of Jesus referring to Jonah is unreasonable.  In any event, the gospel narratives say Jesus was dead. So in fact you are jumping to false conclusions. 

Are you adding words again Stephen. Surely not! 
 Nope. 
Yes. 

Can you explain why this story of Jonah - whether he was alive or not tells us anything about whether Jesus was dead or alive?

Can you explain why Jesus himself referenced and compared  HIMSELF  to Jonah who being clearly alive, to the biblical fact that Jesus is said to  be dead in his tomb for three days: Of course you can't. 

here's the verse read it slow, dimtim.

For as Jonah was three days and three nights in the belly of a huge fish, so the Son of Man will be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth".
You see, Jesus mentions nothing of himself being dead either,does he? In fact, Jesus is indicating that he will be very much alive as Jonah clearly was.
True, in that verse Jesus only makes the comment that the Son of Man (I assume he is talking about himself) would be in the heart of the earth for 3 days and nights.  If the heart of the earth is talking about a tomb, which the gospels conclude is the case, the notion that Jesus might be dead makes sense.  Is Jesus making the observation that his time in the earth is the same as Jonah in the whale?  The gospels say Jesus died on the cross. And that he was buried in a tomb.  I am not sure how these two verses contradict each other.  I disagree with you that Jesus is indicating he will be very much alive. You just have not proved that. You at the most have only indicated possibly depending upon how Jonah is to be interpreted, that Jesus is comparing his journey with Jonah's.  You cannot make an argument from silence and suggest the opposite of what the gospels themselves are saying. That is just bad logic. And dodgy reading.  

I Prove it. 

I have done so above, you clown.
Sorry. You have not proved it.  

Timid8967
Timid8967
-->
@Stephen
 Opinion and please stay on topic

You are a fraud and it is not opinion.   I am on topic.  I simply followed on from your post "But I will say it again. I find it awful strange that I would be challenged at all on my opinions and beliefs about the unreliability of the scriptures by someone who has proclaimed from the roof-tops that he is anti religion everything!!? Don't you, Brother D?" https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/6388/post-links/274866 

If you don't think it is on topic, why are you not calling Brother on this? Hypocrite!

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Timid8967
You are a fraud and it is not opinion. 

keep it up ethang5-  sorry, I meant dimtim.

I am on topic.
 "But I will say it again. I find it awful strange that I would be challenged at all on my opinions and beliefs about the unreliability of the scriptures by someone who has proclaimed from the roof-tops that he is anti religion everything!!? Don't you, Brother D?" https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/6388/post-links/274866 

If you don't think it is on topic, why are you not calling Brother on this? Hypocrite!

The Brother is clearly on topic in that he responded to me concerning your own denial of everything the bible says in those quotes THAT I POSTED at post #1
on  the one hand,  whilst on the other, you "wish me to be more agreeable with the bible", which I am not.
You are just to far too blind and ignorant to see your own contradictory comments.

[A] Here>>   " you present an intriguing thesis.I just wish it would be clearer. More defined. More easily agreeable with the bible." #25 ? And the hole you dug that day, has simply grown into the fkn great crater that is is now. 

[B] Your tale about speculation. I haven't had to speculate above at all.  And you appear so, so, desperate to defend everything that you believe to be a myth. Or have you also forgotten this comment>>

[C] "It my subjective position that evolution proves god is a myth. [..................] then obviously he does not exist".  #11 "and wish the "myth to be cancelled"#18

and you are   also forgetting this too>> 

[D]" I don't believe that goldilocks is real either but I can attempt to speculate about the prince that saves her or the type of hair she has". #9
 NOT IF THE STORY TELLS YOU THE "TYPE HER HAIR" she had  you can't. THAT is how fkn dense you are.

Hypocrite!

See [A],  [B], [C] and [D] above.   dimtim.

Timid8967
Timid8967
-->
@Stephen
 The Brother is clearly on topic in that he responded to me concerning your own denial of everything the bible says in those quotes THAT I POSTED at post #1
on  the one hand,  whilst on the other, you "wish me to be more agreeable with the bible", which I am not.
You are just to far too blind and ignorant to see your own contradictory comments.
My statements are not as contradictory as your statements.  Mr I am not an atheist but I am an atheist.  You don't know whether you are Arthur or Martha. 

[A] Here>>   " you present an intriguing thesis.I just wish it would be clearer. More defined. More easily agreeable with the bible." #25 ? And the hole you dug that day, has simply grown into the fkn great crater that is is now. 
I have explained why you need to be more agreeable to the bible.  Notice that is not the same thing as saying you need to agree with the bible. I don't care whether you agree or not with the bible. That is a matter for your theistic position, not mine.  And as for a hole, you really have no clue.  You just refuse to accept my explanation and so I refuse to accept any explanation you make. I will simply quote you for the hypocrite you are. 

[B] Your tale about speculation. I haven't had to speculate above at all.  And you appear so, so, desperate to defend everything that you believe to be a myth. Or have you also forgotten this comment>>
Your entire argument is speculative. You have done nothing to prove your case. And how do we know that - because you have said many times - that you are not trying to prove anything except EVERYTHING you continue to try and prove.  Above you did not prove an inconsistency and you did not prove a contradiction. Youi only proved that you CANNOT READ. And that you can speculate.  But the verses did not agree with you. 

[C] "It my subjective position that evolution proves god is a myth. [..................] then obviously he does not exist".  #11 "and wish the "myth to be cancelled"#18

and you are   also forgetting this too>> 
What have I forgotten?   I do take evolution to be true. I do think that God is a nonsense.  and that God does not exist.  You seem to think that this means that I should stop joining in the conservation.  Why? What are you scared of? Being exposed again and again as a fraud. I speak as the only non-theist on this site who is prepared to call you a fraud. 

[D]" I don't believe that goldilocks is real either but I can attempt to speculate about the prince that saves her or the type of hair she has". #9
 NOT IF THE STORY TELLS YOU THE "TYPE HER HAIR" she had  you can't. THAT is how fkn dense you are.

But you must believe Goldilocks is true because you have read the book and .....????? You are such an idiot it is hard not to laugh at you. 

I am not the dense one. You prove your thickness time and time again - Mr I am an atheist - I am not an atheist. 

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Timid8967
  Mr I am not an atheist but I am an atheist.

You are the one to come here pretending to be anti every religion , claiming to be an "anti theist",  bumped up some thirty + old threads to get a few posts under your belt and then had the audacity to say to me that you  "wish I was more agreeable with the scriptures". #25  FFS how contradictory can one get than that!!!? 

And if that wasn't contradictory enough;  you then press home your anti everything religion by adding this complete and utter contradictory shite>.

Dimtim wrote: "non-theists don't debate theology -  it is impossible because theology means - the study of god and non-theists don't believe in god". #20

Correct!!

You believe what you will about me princess, you won't find a single post of mine that is pro these unreliable scriptures. 
But you have been caught cold on more than one occasion.

Dimtim wrote: "Until we can do so honestly and without resorting to weak and pathetic games like most non-theists tend to do then the same old results will continue to keep happening."#20

BUT THEN THE CLOWN WRITES!!!

Dimtim wrote: "We are non-theists.  we have not seen evidence for god and we think theists are idiots anyway - so we don't care how we treat them. Especially in debating".  #20

Dimtim wrote:  "But by suggesting that the theist has to make the first move - and that they have the burden of proof, we give up our natural place in things.  Let's take it back". #20

AND THEN SAYS:

Dimtim wrote: " Let me be clear. Theists have the burden of proof. I cannot recall ever saying otherwise.  And I don't recall thinking otherwise either".  #61

Dimtim wrote:  "Still, I am not a theist, #11

I think the best place for the bible is on a burning pile of books" #8

Haahahhahahahhahhahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahahhahhahahhahahhahahhahah

Timid8967
Timid8967
-->
@Stephen
Thanks for putting those quotes up.  

It is good for me to remember who I am and what I said.  

You lie in so many threads that a bit of truth is good.  
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Stephen
@Tradesecret

Stephen,

Your detective work upon the alleged Atheist TIMID8967 is without question, and as shown, very hard for TIMID8967 to keep up with without continually wiping the proverbial egg from his face all the time!  This Religion Forum fool doesn't have the wherewithal to understand that he doesn't belong in this esteemed forum because of his child-like and weak antics to the topics at hand.  

Jesus H. Christ, TIMID8967 reminds me so much of the equally Bible stupid and ignorant TRADESECRET!  It's really eerie and spooky to say the least!

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@Stephen
@BrotherDThomas
This is amusing. Perhaps I am Ethang too?  
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Tradesecret
@BrotherDThomas
This is amusing. Perhaps I am Ethang too?  

You said it.

I did suggest some time ago that I am of the belief that you and ethang share a password Note; that is not to say that you and he are the same person(but who knows?). I got banned for my trouble. But I still stand by that statement.

Strange that the old ethang of the  Dagomba (or was it Ashanti ? he could never make up his own mind) hasn't returned after his much deserved lengthy ban for continued vile sexual harassment of members, including myself #17 .
 He also told us that "Most of the world is not as run over with jihadists as England is. [ so English] people killed by jihadis are sheep and soldiers "#144. As if somehow they deserved to die at the hands of these fanatics!  

He went very quite after I reminded him that those sheep that he was speaking of were of the lords own flock..  

Yes Reverend Tradesecret, this is the very same vile and disgusting   man that you told us all  that you very much aspire to be like. Do you not remember!?

Tradesecret: "Ethang5 is a good friend of mine.  I have know him for a significant period of time. And if you think we are like each other, that is a huge compliment for me.  If I could be more like him, I would" . #76 
And speaking of coincidences: dimtim spoke almost identical words about you too;

For a  matter of interest, after reading some of Tradesecret's posts - which are on  balance, ok, I would be happy, no pleased  to be mistaken for him or her. 

Now tell me. Is it any wonder that the three of you are ` mistaken ` for one another?

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Timid8967
Thanks for putting those quotes up. [here>> #15]

Dis-credit where its due, I say.  

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Jesus H. Christ, TIMID8967 reminds me so much of the equally Bible stupid and ignorant TRADESECRET!

Who in turn reminds me of justasdim ethang.   But as shown above , Brother, they all aspire to be just like one another.

Tradesecret: "Ethang5 is a good friend of mine.  I have know him for a significant period of time. And if you think we are like each other, that is a huge compliment for me.  If I could be more like him, I would" . #76 
And speaking of  eerie and spooky coincidences , Brother: dimtim uses almost identical words about the Reverend tradsecret too;

For a  matter of interest, after reading some of Tradesecret's posts - which are on  balance, ok, I would be happy, no pleased  to be mistaken for him or her. 

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@ethang5
@Stephen
@Tradesecret

Stephen,

Ahhh yes, ETHANG5, the Bible ignorant fool equal to TRADESECRET and FAUXLAW, and was known for being the "Non-Sequitur" king in his lame posts!
We can only wonder in how many runaway shoes he wore out when "feebly trying" to address our Biblically vouchsafed posts to him, where his only responses were to change the subject or run away from them, his priceless Bible stupidity never ended!  LOL

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Making baseless accusations is another thing you have mastered. I am not ethang. Only a delusional and self abasing people would suggest so. I smile about how stupid you are to think Timid is me. Nor am I PGA. 2.  The other one I get accused of being is fauxlaw. 

Now if we could stick to the topic. 
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Tradesecret

if we could stick to the topic. 

It would be nice if you would for once.  You haven't even attempted to do so yourself.

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Tradesecret

TRADESECRET, whose gender went from a man, to a woman, and now unknown, the Debate Runaway on Jesus' true MO,  Bible denier of Jesus being the Trinity God in the OT, the runaway to what division of Christianity he/she/unknown follows, the pseudo-christian that has committed the Unpardonable Sin, the number 1 Bible ignorant fool regarding Noah's ark, the pseudo-christian that says kids that curse their parents should be killed, states there is FICTION within the scriptures, and is guilty of Revelation 22:18-19 and 2 Timothy 4:3, an admitted sexual deviant, and had ungodly Gender Reassignment Surgery, Satanic Bible Rewriter, an embarrassed LIAR of their true gender, and goes against Jesus in not helping the poor:

1. Where did I ever say that you were ETHANG5, other than you both are equally Bible dumbfounded runaways from Jesus' words?  
2. Where did I directly say you were TIMID8967, other than you two are both drastically Bible stupid?
3. Where did I directly say that you were FAUXLAW, other than the fact that both of you are always vying to be the #1 Bible fool runaway in this forum?

YOU are the one making "baseless and delusional" accusations to me, understood you blatant Bible ignorant fool?!  H-E-L-L-O?  LOL!

Membership, as we can see, the Bible Dumbfounded TRADESECRET has removed one foot to insert the other AGAIN in her feeble attempt to LIE about the Brother D. within this esteemed forum! How sad for her again at her embarrassing expense. :(

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Interesting it is , Brother that the Reverend tradesecret protests that he isn't some one I accuse of sharing a password with. I too didn't say that he was ethang or dimtim. I think the lady/man protest too much. I also believe those other names s/he has thrown in are simple red herrings to disguise that fact.

What I did say was that they  - by their own admission - aspire to be like one another. 

here Brother: dimtim uses almost identical words about the Reverend tradsecrete too;

For a  matter of interest, after reading some of Tradesecret's posts - which are on  balance, ok, I would be happy, no pleased  to be mistaken for him or her. 

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@ethang5
@Stephen
@Tradesecret

Stephen,

Poor TRADESECRET is feebly trying to respond to our posts, of which "He, She, or Unknown" continues to step in the proverbial poo at their continued expense!  When will this member ever learn?

TRADESECRETS recent foray into continually wiping their shoes off of poo, is within their "dead thread" shown here, and subsequent posts of mine as well in this thread: https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/6316-the-meaning-of-death?page=1&post_number=23

As we have recently seen, ETHANG5 and FAUXLAW knew when to give themselves a needed rest away from this forum because of always being Bible Slapped Silly by you and me, and many other astute members of this esteemed Religion forum.  Therefore, we can only hope that poor TRADESECRET can learn from the aforementioned equally biblical fools, and take a vacation from this forum AGAIN!  lol

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@BrotherDThomas
 Therefore, we can only hope that poor TRADESECRET can learn from the aforementioned equally biblical fools, and take a vacation from this forum AGAIN!  lol

Sorry to have to correct you, Brother, but the Reverend Pastor and Chaplain #20 had taken sick leave, not a vacation.
Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@Stephen

Interesting it is , Brother that the Reverend tradesecret protests that he isn't some one I accuse of sharing a password with. I too didn't say that he was ethang or dimtim. I think the lady/man protest too much. I also believe those other names s/he has thrown in are simple red herrings to disguise that fact.
stephen lol do you just say stuff and then hope no one ever reads what you write? Of course you do. You are a liar as I have demonstrated on numerous occasions.  It seems your friend dimtim  has been doing the same thing and this is why you are accusing him of being me. 

Don’t you get it yet? People think you are a liar and a fraud. At least brother is not pretending not to be a fraud. Everyone knows he is a charade. Even if he is ugly. You though Stevie- baby are the amway of frauds.  You are so delusional it is funny. Yet you do still trampled around like you own the place. 

I did suggest some time ago that I am of the belief that you and ethang share a password Note; that is not to say that you and he are the same person(but who knows?). I got banned for my trouble. But I still stand by that statement.https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/6388/post-links/275293
You can deny you it all you want but your words are in black and white. 

Stop lying. You very often resort to ad hominem attacks when your threads get shown to be as pathetic as you. 

But please don’t give up trying. 
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Tradesecret
stephen lol do you just say stuff and then hope no one ever reads what you write?
That is a very backward thing to write , Reverend.

I am not as silly as you to post something I wouldn't want anyone to read, Reverend. Or do I post something that I regret I had posted. Unlike yourself , that has continually has posted things that you wish you hadn't ever posted and that  have now all come back to bite you in the arse.

You are running out of steam , Reverend.  Maybe another sabbatical is in order.

Get well soon Reverend.