Author: drlebronski

Total: 50
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Lemming
True.

To explain the existence of LGBTQ one needs to study sociology at university.

Leaving it to Miss in the biology lesson is a waste of valuable school time.

And the teaching of morals is a subliminal thing that variously pervades, various societies and various sub-groups.

And I knew all about sex and contraception, long before Miss embarrassed herself in biology.....Relevant data transfer started way before that.

And my Dad bless him, just smiled knowingly.

7 days later

Stephen
Debates: 0
Stephen
-->
@drlebronski
Schools should teach children that lbtq+ exists

NO!

and its ok to be LGBTQ+

They can call themselves what they like,dress as they like and put it where they  prefer, its none of my business. But I should not be forced at the cost of being a hater or charged for a hate crime because I don't  to agree that a woman is a man and man is a woman just because they say they are. 

FM, these groups cannot even get their abbreviation in alphabetical order.

Nyxified
Debates: 21
Nyxified
-->
@Stephen
FM, these groups cannot even get their abbreviation in alphabetical order.
This person's brain could swirl around inside a peanut for a thousand years without ever touching the sides, but also this is the funniest criticism I have ever seen of the LGBTQ (BGLQT?) movement in my entire life.
drlebronski
Debates: 14
drlebronski
-->
@Stephen
But I should not be forced at the cost of being a hater or charged for a hate crime because I don't  to agree that a woman is a man and man is a woman just because they say they are.
i would argue that there is science behind it and what r u talking about getting charged with a hate crime? no 1 gets charged with a hate 4 thinking transgender ppl arent valid. The on gay who got charged with a hate crime was because he vandalized a memorial AND the reason he got charged with the hate crime is because of a law that REPUBLICANS put in to combat BLM. which was basically you can go to jail for destroying a memorial.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@drlebronski
i would argue that there is science behind it and what r u talking about getting charged with a hate crime? 

Then you are living in a different world to me. Lucky you and unlucky me. And I didn't necessarily  mean criminally charges either,

To charge someone can also mean a simple accusation against another.

And with that that said:

"Police who warned man about 'transphobic' tweet acted unlawfully"

And let me tell you,many of these so called "hate crimes" are being  brought against individuals under the criminal offence of improper use of a public communications network, contrary to section 127(2)(c) of the Communications Act 2003/

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Nyxified
This person's brain could swirl around inside a peanut for a thousand years without ever touching the sides,

And still have a bigger brain capacity than someone that decides ` tonight Matthew, I am going to be a woman with the biggest pair of bollock the world has ever seen`!

this is the funniest criticism I have ever seen of the LGBTQ (BGLQT?) movement in my entire life.

Then spread it around. Who knows, you may find the attention you are so desperately seeking?

Discipulus_Didicit
Debates: 9
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@drlebronski
the bible doesn't mention homosexuality a single time.
Uhhhh... have you ever read the bible?
Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
-->
@Stephen
Schools should teach children that lbtq+ exists

NO!
I can sort of understand why homophobic people are homophobic, but denying existing things is never correct. Unless you can prove that LGBTQ+ don't exist.

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Intelligence_06
I can sort of understand why homophobic people are homophobic,

Well  I can't.  A phobia is an irrational fear of something. I don't have a fear of Homosexuals irrational or otherwise.

but denying existing things is never correct.

what things are you saying that I am denying??

Unless you can prove that LGBTQ+ don't exist.

I know these people exists.. 

Wrong tree, wrong cat.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Stephen
People exist and label themselves as all sorts of things.

It's not a sporadic thing.
drlebronski
drlebronski
-->
@Stephen
homophobia usually refers to having a dislike of someone because of their sexual orientation.
You are denying they exist by saying "no we shouldnt teach kids that they exist" that literally denying it.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@drlebronski
Homophobia is more a repulsion of the sex act, rather than of the proclivity. 

Nonetheless, the whole issue of alternative sexuality is far from clear and resolved.

Kids should not be taught indeterminate information in schools.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@drlebronski
homophobia usually refers to having a dislike of someone because of their sexual orientation.

NOPE. Stop being stupid. I have told you. A phobia is an IRRATIONAL fear.. 

You are denying they exist by saying "no we shouldnt teach kids that they exist" that literally denying it.

Stop being so fkn STUUUUUUUUUPIIIIIIIIIIIIID! And it is not "literally" anything. I KNOW HOMOSEXUALS HAVE EXISTED FROM THE YEAR DOT.  

I don't fear homosexuals I have no reason to. But I  firmly believe that my grandchildren can do without that bullshite  rammed down their throats when they could be learning more important things about than the sexual habits of others. What you do behind closed doors is your business and doesn't belong in the classroom.  But no doubt the minority  will get their way under the guise of hurt fkn feelings.

And learn to understand what the fk you are talking about before you open your mouth>>>>>>>

phobic
/ˈfəʊbɪk/
Learn to pronounce

adjective

1. having or involving an extreme or irrational fear of or aversion to something.
    "she's phobic about spiders" 

noun

1. a person with an extreme or irrational fear of or aversion to something.
    "a snake phobic"

Aryanman
Aryanman
-->
@Intelligence_06
nothing wrong with holding an outdated view 
drlebronski
drlebronski
-->
@Stephen
dumbass im aware of what phobia means but words are used differently ok? for example if you look up the definition of homophobia on google the firt thing you will see is 

"adjective

1. having or showing a dislike of or prejudice against gay people.
    "homophobic remarks"
Which is you. im aware that you know homosexuals exist what i meant by my earlier statement was that you denying to people that they exist your reasoning is irrational. 
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@zedvictor4
Kids should not be taught indeterminate information in schools.

A+1

drlebronski
drlebronski
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
You? no i havent admittedly What i really mean by that statement is that the bible doesnt say homosexuality is bad.
Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
-->
@Aryanman
I shall kill you because you aren't following the bible to the slightest
That is an outdated view

I shall burn you because you believe the sun is still and the earth is moving
That is an outdated view

I am just to exploit the poor while I am rich because this is society
That is also an outdated view

We should keep using fossil fuels
That is an outdated view

Black people are naturally slaves and they don't deserve as much rights as white people
That is also an outdated view

Maybe... Maybe this outdated view is not particular harmful, but saying there is nothing wrong with holding an outdated view is simply incorrect.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@drlebronski
im aware of what phobia means but words are used differently ok? for example if you look up the definition of homophobia on google the firt thing you will see is 

"adjective

1. having or showing a dislike of or prejudice against gay people.
    "homophobic remarks"

Don't talk bollocks.   And  It is not a fkn crime to "dislike" anything.  

Kids should not be taught about which sex that  YOU  prefer to hang out of the back of.  And YOU shouldn't force them to listen to it. School is for learning about things that will help them in life and when they are able to stand on their own two feet. It is not there to be abused by timid twats who have their feeling hurt because someone doesn't agree with what they are and where they prefer to put their penis.

Now. Off you go

Discipulus_Didicit
Debates: 9
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@drlebronski

What i really mean by that statement is that the bible doesnt say homosexuality is bad.
According to the bible the following comes directly to Moses from the big man himself (Leviticus chapter 20, you can look it up and read it yourself):

If two dues get freaky with each other then both of them have seriously fucked up in the eyes of the lord. Execute order 66 on their asses, their death it their own fault.