"Dirty Secret of Capitalism"

Author: ebuc

Total: 34
ebuc
Debates: 0
ebuc
-->
@zedvictor4
Nope, the only real solution is a catastrophic event.

"solution" to me sound like resultant of accessing mind/intellect/concepts within and orderly, or semi-ordly methodolgy, whereas,  "catastrophic" sounds more  a random resultant that is irrelevant to any mind/intellect accessing human processes.

In general. Specifically, I suppose one or more humans could conspire to create a catastrophic event, but as to calling that a solution, then it is a solution to something,  where many, if not all humans, suffer and/or die off.

If humans were given the option to attempt coming to a set of global aggrements and lower standards of living ---much less of the unnecessary stuff--  and less average year lifespan --say 60 instead of 78----, would they agree to chose the latter option of the terminal ending "solution"?

If we had scenarios ---from 1000's of differrent sources---  spit out of computers, that, were resultants of as much relevant data/info ---for survival of humans and the ecology of Earth-- entered, and then we had all kinds of options presented to us, then all we need is plan that takes into account of how to conduct a vote of all adult humans on Earth.

How many times out of hundred would they choose the final, terminality "solution" over hundreds or thousands of other options?

Humanity is going to have to 'get real' --as old saying goes---  or they will become extinct or near extinct with billions suffering along the way.

Maybe there will be huge push for nukes again, to save humanity give them all the energy they need to have tons and tons and tons of unnecessary stuff, and a Jeep in 7 billion homes.  That is an option. 

In the year 2525 LINK to Yager and Evans dark song from 60's or 70's.
ebuc
ebuc
And Zed,  if post #31 was not dark enough for your 'solution' try this vid https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7hOpT0lPGI  aka "you should be worried"......

Capitalism has won the economics race!  So were do we go from here.  Does humanity go light { mind forward into the future } or dark { butt forward into the future }.

I know where my vote goes.
Aryanman
Aryanman
i blame the immigration act that is slowly replacing white people for inflation
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Aryanman
Capitalism has won over all others ---along with its rich and super-rich---  and that has led to China's error in increase the number  children a family is allowed to have.  

So I put it to you as I have with Zed and others, in a world of 8 billion Plus { rising } humans and operating systems that appear to put us on trajectroy that leads to  self extinction  ---hydrogen bomb wars, localised thorium nukes in every community group of 200 or so, sea pf PVC in Pacific, erratic climate change via global warming etc-----

does there exist any humans who would consider, to avoid extinction of humanity, a shorter life span, --ex 50 or 40 instead 60 years average life span and less energy use for unneccessary stuff  etc----, yet a more spiritually fulfilling life because humanity felt they were all working together ---as in all-for-one and one-for-all--- to prevent this extinction in short term and in hopes of long term solution to those nutty things humanity is doing that appear to be leading us to extinction.

To date, no one has addressed this questioned posed to them.  Why not?   For fear of what others would say, if there were agreement with the idea I put forward?

I saw interview of some British man talking about his father who was in Britain during WW2. And one thing that stood out this son, was his father fro many years afterward, that, even tho they were being bomb during the war, and everthing else, it was the best of times for him in his whole life, because there was no class system i.e. everyone was working together as team with no class, color etc distinctions.

In one of the above LINKs I posted the man talks about hydrogen war between Pakistan and India, in of itself, may be enough to snuff out humanity, because of the amount of sunlight that would be blocked out for some number of years.

He lists a super-flare from the sun --happened in 1800's--- that would take out all electronics and melt power lines  aka the melting the grid.

If one of these events alone did not take out humanity, the amount of sufferring would be dire and may lead to other devastating actions, however, if one was to occur, and then the next  year another, or even a few years later it another severe Earthian event occurrs,  does not lead to good scenarios for humanities existence on Earth.

This next vid "what if everything you know is wrong" and  my favorite spot where there is a dynamic changing graphic of Earths rise in temperature over many years at 1begins at about 10:35.