Inditement

Author: Theweakeredge

Total: 8
Theweakeredge
Debates: 33
Theweakeredge
Trump's financial manager was indited on fraud - maybe justice for the conman we let run a country for some reason? I guess we'll see. 
Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
Why do we still care about an ex-politician that has basically failed for the big picture. We should focus less on Trump and more about how to save the country.

I mean, we can still handle the 1.6 conservative raid wave, so no matter what Trump does, we probably have remedies.

Trump will (most likely) not participate in crucial political decisions in the future seeing that it is not of great probability that he will even win the 2024 Republicans.
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
-->
@Intelligence_06
Trump will (most likely) not participate in crucial political decisions in the future seeing that it is not of great probability that he will even win the 2024 Republicans.
I hardly think that's decided yet.  Trump just got 70% at Texas CPAC with DeSantis coming in second at 21%- that pretty much keeps him in charge of the GOP until the 2022 elections, unless he attempts another coup or gets indicted himself.  If Trump believes that serious heat is coming, he's going to want to run as the best way to immunize himself from legal trouble.  Plenty can get it in the way of that plan- health concerns being the top of that list but we'll have to wait and see.

oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
-->
@Theweakeredge
Trump's financial manager was indited on fraud - maybe justice for the conman we let run a country for some reason? I guess we'll see. 
We'll see.   I think the most important development is that Trump keeps at least two sets of books and the SDNY and the Feds have the real ones.  That makes it almost impossible for Trump to deny knowledge.  The charges themselves are pretty small beer and I wouldn't think enough to shift Weiselberg.  Somehow I can't see America putting Trump away for fraud or financial stuff- I think 40% of the country automatically forgives him any of that no matter the details.  The real threats to Trump are if Maxwell has real dirt(Wolff's new book has Trump totally panicked on that count) or the Russian kompromat somehow goes public.

RationalMadman
Debates: 556
RationalMadman
One dumb move at a time, this guy will make us laugh.
Nyxified
Debates: 21
Nyxified
-->
@Intelligence_06
Be careful when it comes to tempting the deity of irony lmao
Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
-->
@oromagi
Oh really. Although, I wouldn't want him to be the republican candidate for 2024, that is for sure.
Theweakeredge
Debates: 33
Theweakeredge
-->
@Intelligence_06
The problem is that he did a lot of illegal shit, not just suspected, but stuff we know about, furthermore - he should have been impeached.... TWICE, but both times partisan loyalty saved his ass. Cuz' even if they don't like Trump, the GOP has to bail him out of trouble, cuz' he's riled up too big a base to ignore his politics. And actual conservatives have been turned off the GOP for a long time cuz' how radical it is- hence -why the GOP has to deal with Trump. Even if he is out of office, he's set precedence's bad ones - we can't just ignore him and pretend like he doesn't exist, that's how we got a Trump in the first place.