-->
@oromagi
im on the list
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
-->
@oromagi
Without revealing your battles, I would like to know if anybody's battle is NOT on this list:

Not on the list homie.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Vader
I don't believe it's appropriate to scum read people based off of personal behaviors unless it's repeatedly brought up
I am not scum reading a personal behavior, I am wifoming about intentions ofa behavior (drinking) based on a what I myself similarly do while drunk. Town don't need to worry about slipping the same way mafia do. 

Not a fan of doing mod pysch as a read to scum read someone. What you said is interesting about Pie, but I don't put enough warrant on it to get the ball rolling. I think his avert confidence with drlebronski being town is strange to a degree in my opinion is interesting and I think that's also noteable
It's an early day phase 1 read that I said was mostly gut based. To be frank it's equally a reaction test. I say that because I think he knows it is too which seems to be why he is trying to deflect or change topic away from it. I am not acting as if it's hard hitting analysis. Many chickens out of many feathers here. I do think there is something to the mod psyche thing, I wouldn't convict anyone over it but it is supplemental to my theory that he didn't want to drunk post because he was worried about slipping. 

oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
(+)oromagi
TOWN
(+)Greyparrot      Battle of Actium       MAGISTRATE
(+)Drlebronski
(+)Whiteflame
(+)SupaDudz
Badger
(+)Wylted
(-)Lunatic
Polyglot
Earth
(-)MisterChris
 SCUM

+ means on my short list of battles

VOTE COUNT:

MisterChris (3/6) - Oro, Bron, Wylted
Badger (2/6) - Lunatic, Chris
Earth (1/6) - Polyglot

Lunatic
Lunatic
My big booty boudicca butt is tingling over badger. I smell something with him but im not sure watling is up with him. We will see as things progress I am sure. But he hasn't really alleviated my suspicions by aacting non chalant to them lol 
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@Lunatic
Fair enough. Like I said, it's interesting to think, but I don't think it should be a heavy notion to rely on, which you seemed to acknowledge
drlebronski
Debates: 14
drlebronski
what if its lunatic and supadudz right now doing some super massive brain iq move though its unlikely
badger
Debates: 0
badger
I'm on that list. 

I really don't think it's TUF, but he's starting to annoy me now tbh. I see this going wrong as could be with Chris' vote too.

Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@badger
I'm on that list. 

I really don't think it's TUF, but he's starting to annoy me now tbh. I see this going wrong as could be with Chris' vote too.

Why are you annoyed?
badger
badger
-->
@Lunatic
Not really at you, you're playing the game. But Chris' vote is the worst possible vote. 

The vote on Earth is the only good one, and Poly's sus af too. 
badger
badger
Wylted's vote on Supa makes absolutely no sense either.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@badger
Not really at you, you're playing the game. But Chris' vote is the worst possible vote. 

The vote on Earth is the only good one, and Poly's sus af too. 

Hmm none of this explains why you were starting to get annoyed by me lol
badger
badger
-->
@Lunatic
It's because I shouldn't claim, and I'm pretty sure Chris shouldn't claim eithers, and that's our votes currently. There's no path of least resistance here that ends up in anything good. 
badger
badger
I might have misread Chris honestly. 
oromagi
oromagi
-->
@badger
Yeah, I don't get it.  I've got scraps on Chris- Roman victory, not on list, late to game.  Why do you have so much insight, I wonder?
oromagi
oromagi
(+)oromagi
TOWN
(+)Greyparrot      Battle of Actium       MAGISTRATE
(+)Drlebronski
(+)Whiteflame
(+)SupaDudz
(+)Badger
(+)Wylted
(-)Lunatic
Polyglot
Earth
(-)MisterChris
 SCUM

+ means on my short list of battles

VOTE COUNT:

MisterChris (3/6) - Oro, Bron, Wylted
Badger (2/6) - Lunatic, Chris
Earth (1/6) - Polyglot

oromagi
oromagi
-->
@Earth
@Polyglot
Polyglot, Earth-

INFORMATION, PLEASE:

Without revealing your battles, I would like to know if you are on this list of well known battles:

Cannae
Teutoburg Forest
Alesia
Zama 
Lake Trasimene
Catalaunian Plains
Carrhae
Actium
Second Philippi
Trebia
Milvian Bridge
Third Servile War (Spartacus)
Heraclea
Pharsalus

Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@badger
It's because I shouldn't claim, and I'm pretty sure Chris shouldn't claim eithers, and that's our votes currently. There's no path of least resistance here that ends up in anything good. 
Oh I wasn't asking for a claim though
Lunatic
Lunatic
badger
badger
-->
@oromagi
In entering the game, his thoughts seemed to swirl about you, as first vote on him. I was waiting on an OMGUS tbh, which I think it is probably the biggest towntell in the whole game. Mafia try to wriggle out from beneath pressure, town meet it head on. Maybe I should have let it occur naturally, but I was feeling a push back on you at the time. Either way, it's his shouldering off onto me that's fishy. 

I had further thoughts than that, but probably shouldn't be outed. His not being on the list contradicts those thoughts though. 
oromagi
oromagi
-->
@badger
Chris plays his cards close.  I wouldn't expect reflex OMGUS except for tactics and newbs.

Is polyglot experienced?
badger
badger
-->
@oromagi
Polyglot's vote is very strange given his play as town last game, but it's stick out like a sore thumb sort of strange. I don't know what to make of it. 

OMGUS is the biggest towntell in the entire game. All a townie knows for sure is that he's town. Anything that assails that is anti-town. I don't think it's exactly sophisticated, but it's the fallback of every town that ever played the game. 

Tunneling is the other big towntell, like TUF is doing here.
oromagi
oromagi
Let's recall that scum might have customized claims-

• I have given the mafia to the opportunity to obtain a fake role from me or a fake character with justification for a role of their choice

Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
Oro is doing too much theme analysis. If he is town it is helping scum too much. 

Behavior reads as slightly scummy, since most town players would wait for theme analysis until scum is backed into a corner with claims. 
oromagi
oromagi
-->
@badger
TUF can play that role better than anybody else here, tho

badger
badger
What I liked from oro was his theme analysis in a bubble. I didn't understand a word of what he was saying, but he seemed to be enjoying himself. It didn't seem for my benefit. 
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@badger
Why do you classify this as tunneling?
badger
badger
-->
@oromagi
Maybe. But this DP is a mirror of our final DP in the last game. It reads as a dick measuring contest tbh, only with town confidence this time. He was lynched over me, now he's putting it back on me. That reads like townie posturing to me. It's extracurricular agenda, if you get me.
oromagi
oromagi
-->
@Wylted
Oro is doing too much theme analysis. If he is town it is helping scum too much. 

Behavior reads as slightly scummy, since most town players would wait for theme analysis until scum is backed into a corner with claims. 
are you ready to tell us what you meant by partially on the list? dywwtt?

badger
badger
-->
@Lunatic
I wouldn't call it tunneling just yet. It's the other thing first.