Author: ILikePie5

Read-only
Total: 368
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
-->
@Wylted
Oro is doing too much theme analysis. If he is town it is helping scum too much. Behavior reads as slightly scummy, since most town players would wait for theme analysis until scum is backed into a corner with claims. 
I agree the theme analysis doesn't do much for us here, especially with the admittance of a potential fake character and pie's notoriety for complex splits, but in oro's defense I think he tends to put a lot of effort into themes he's interested. Occasionally he even guesses splits correctly, though I think more often than not he misses the mark with them. 

The only thing is kind of null for me, but I do notice a tendancy of lurking when he is scum. He has other tells I am looking out for as well but nothing has stood out to me thus far. 
Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
-->
@oromagi
it's literally just you asking, but I'm not sure if it matters too much. I can explain more. The 3rd servile war is not a battle, but consists of battles. 

I would ask you to stop theme analysis because it benefits town to not reveal what it could be too early to give scum a chance to slip and post a claim outside of the theme, but I think you listed just about every possibility for theme, so asking you to stop is pointless. 
Wylted
Wylted
I don't know what dywwwt means
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@badger
Maybe. But this DP is a mirror of our final DP in the last game. It reads as a dick measuring contest tbh, only with town confidence this time. He was lynched over me, now he's putting it back on me. That reads like townie posturing to me. It's extracurricular agenda, if you get me.
I am confused, are you talking about me here? I wasn't lynched in the last game and I barely interacted with you in that game, especially in dp3, much less measured dicks. 
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
anybody else want to explain to Wylted what ywwtt means?

badger
Debates: 0
badger
-->
@Lunatic
You and I were the hammer, and whiteflame hammered you. I do think this is what you're  up to tbh and I don't think there's much need of proving it, except that it is my read currently. 
badger
badger
-->
@oromagi
You win with the town surely. Poor low IQ Wylted lol.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@badger
You and I were the hammer, and whiteflame hammered you. I do think this is what you're  up to tbh and I don't think there's much need of proving it, except that it is my read currently. 
I was never lynched AKA "hammered" I was vigged. I am assuming that what you meant. Terminology for hammer means the person who places the last lynch vote thus killing them is a hammer. 

And I don't think you are being very clear on what you think I am doing. You seem to be implying things but when asked about them your answers are all over the place, which pings a bit defensive. Can you be a bit clearer in what you are saying?
oromagi
oromagi
-->
@Wylted
maybe if i said ywwtm you would have figured it out.  In any case, it seems you don't share the same wincon as the rest of us.

badger
badger
-->
@Lunatic
And I don't think you are being very clear on what you think I am doing. You seem to be implying things but when asked about them your answers are all over the place, which pings a bit defensive. Can you be a bit clearer in what you are saying?
I think you're still playing last game. It's common enough. I'll be reminding myself of that 100 times when reading whiteflame when he gets active. 

I'm not being defensive. These are my reads. If they annoy me, that's another thing lol.
badger
badger
If Wylted turns out mafia, that's actually such a fun read. 
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@oromagi
I thought it meant do you want to talk? Thats what it said when I Google it
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@badger
I think you're still playing last game. It's common enough. I'll be reminding myself of that 100 times when reading whiteflame when he gets active. 
What specifically about my behavior last game bears any resemblance to this game here? Especially when I barely interacted with you in this one, and you mentioned I was close to tunneling you in this one? 

I'm not being defensive. These are my reads. If they annoy me, that's another thing lol.
No you are not really explaining your reads though. You make statements and when questioned about them backpedal or give a vague reply. Two times at least now. 

First when I asked you why I was annoying you, you backpedal and say your not annoyed at me and that it has something to do with and poly. When I question what that has to do with me you say it's because you don't want to claim. I ask you where I asked you to claim, no answer. You dodged here which is defensive.

Second time you did it was just now when I asked you why you thought I was tunneling you and you gave a vague answer saying I wasn't tunneling you but won't explain now what you meant by that.

So you are kind of all over the place and are very bad at explaining why you are all over the place. My gut and feeling is that avoidance is a low key hope you are building to me dropping the situation and stopping in pursuing it, and you in general. Or just ceasing communication on the matter and hoping someone else gets the spotlight. I don't know, I am still looking for a reason to town read you. The day is young but I am not seeing it yet. 
Lunatic
Lunatic
barely interacted with you in that one*
oromagi
oromagi
(+)oromagi
TOWN
(+)Greyparrot      Battle of Actium       MAGISTRATE
(+)Drlebronski
(+)Whiteflame
(+)SupaDudz
(+)Badger
(-)Lunatic
Polyglot
Earth
(-)MisterChris
(+)Wylted            Battle of the Silarius River  (no town wincon)
 SCUM

+ means on my short list of battles

VOTE COUNT:

MisterChris (3/6) - Oro, Bron, Wylted
Badger (2/6) - Lunatic, Chris
Earth (1/6) - Polyglot

oromagi
oromagi
UNVOTE

VTL Wylted
oromagi
oromagi
VOTE COUNT:

MisterChris (2/6) -  Bron, Wylted
Earth (1/6) - Polyglot
Wylted (1/6)- oro

badger
badger
I'm sorry TUF, but I'm not arguing this with you. It's my read and that's the only way it has any bearing on the game. You'll do what you'll do. 

I want whiteflame active tbh. So far my pool for scum is Wylted, Earth, Poly, maybe Chris. 
badger
badger
VTL Wylted
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@oromagi
I never mentioned my wincon and you listed the wrong battle. 
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@badger
I'm sorry TUF, but I'm not arguing this with you. It's my read and that's the only way it has any bearing on the game. You'll do what you'll do. 
No one is trying to argue with you. The fact that you are taking it to that is just more evidence of defensiveness. I am asking you questions and you aren't answering them, or are answering them in ways that make no sense. 

I want whiteflame active tbh. So far my pool for scum is Wylted, Earth, Poly, maybe Chris. 
That's a lot of scum reads. They can't all be scum. 
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@badger
VTL Wylted
Oof this is really scummy.

Wylted
Wylted
My vote is on pie, not on chris
Wylted
Wylted
is oro omgusing because he is in my scum pool next to supa
Wylted
Wylted
vote on supa not pie
badger
badger
-->
@Lunatic
No one is trying to argue with you. The fact that you are taking it to that is just more evidence of defensiveness. I am asking you questions and you aren't answering them, or are answering them in ways that make no sense. 
I'm not being defensive. I just don't get your questions. Why else would you vote me except for a claim? Or to lynch me? 

I don't scumread you. I just think you're tunneling and that my time would be better spent engaging with others. 

That's a lot of scum reads. They can't all be scum. 

None of them are scumreads. Townreads are way easier to take in this game. 

Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Lunatic
I don't think badger puts much thought into the game. Why does that come across as scummy?
oromagi
oromagi
-->
@Wylted
@oromagi
I never mentioned my wincon
yeah, we noticed

and you listed the wrong battle. 
how is that even possible?  These are supposed to be famous battles and the whole of the third Serville War was bassically just Crassus chasing Spartacus down the Penninsula.  Battle of SIlarius River is the only battle that has a name as far as I can tell and even that is hardly famous.
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
VOTE COUNT:

Wylted (2/6) - Oro, Badger
MisterChris (1/6) - Bron
Earth (1/6) - Polyglot
Supa (1/6) - Wylted 

Wylted
Wylted
-->
@oromagi

Between the theme analysis and pushing town for character claims to assist with that, you have been on my radar more than supa.

FoS on you

Unvote VTL oromagi