Total: 19
drlebronski
Debates: 14
drlebronski
im sooooooooo boooooooooooooooooored
Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
Bad idea to ask here. Reddit is a better place to go.

But if I have any suggestions, Minecraft and Zelda: Breath of the Wild. It never gets bored even after years of playing.
Sum1hugme
Debates: 37
Sum1hugme
-->
@drlebronski
Ive been playing Deep Rock Galactic and I'm a beast
Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
Luigi's mansion part 3
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
well it depends on what you like

minecraft is a solid choice overall, with shooter games like cod, adventure games like gta, and cool survival games like rust, theres plently to choose from
Trent0405
Debates: 33
Trent0405
-->
@drlebronski
I would play Blasphemous, it's a 10/10 experience.
StevenCrowder
Debates: 3
StevenCrowder
Nyxified
Debates: 21
Nyxified
-->
@drlebronski
Anything made by Paradox Interactive.

Just buy the base game and play multiplayer to get access to the DLC tho. Straight up, the $200 of DLC that are necessary for a good experience is NOT worth it, but the games themselves are SO good (when they work).

10 days later

RationalMadman
Debates: 555
RationalMadman
So I recommend the Riot Games
League of Legends
and
Legends of Runeterra

but I also suggest a couple games that are phone-only (or you can play on an android emulator)

Autochess by Dragonest (competes with Teamfight Tactics by Riot Games, it bought out the copyright for the autochess from the original Dota 2 based autochess)

and then I recommend Mafia City.

Which I haven't mentioned before.

Unlike the ads, Mafia City isn't a 3d game where you make tough decisions, it's at first a run of the mill pay to win clan war game.

If you ever were too inactive or lazy, just tap 'redo city' because you'll never catch up in that particular server, they almost always start you off fairly though but if you're unlucky enough to start bang in the middle of a period where a server isn't 'overfull' and there aren't enough to justify opening another you'll be a straggler so if you notice you're waaaay waaaay behind anyone, just ride it out and get a feel for the game then start a new server when the option comes (if you just start anew there and then, you're probably ending up in an even worse city where you're even more behind the curve).

The reason I recommend this game is that unlike the other clan war games I've played, this has legitimate, fully viable ways for an 'addicted' free-to-play gamer to catch up with and snowball a freely bought VIP upgrade as well as then using the privileges like a second building queue to their advantage enough to genuinely out-compete or equally compete with the average pay to win player. You will never truly be top of a server if you aren't a pay to win hardcore type but you can genuinely maintain a high rank in a server for a long, long time (servers don't last forever but they last many months making the grind worth it, I think it's like up to 8 idk).

I have played one or two other clan war games and they not only throw you in the deep end but their 'flexibility' is actually very deceptive. Mafia City's simplicity us in fact its strength (there's only one direct means by which to pillage others and you can't hijack the pillaging army during, you can only defensively defend your own clanmember or alternatively sacrifice them and attack the attacker preemptively but that's usually the worse option as you first want to make their attack itself fail and their forces significantly deplete). You have constant daily missions guiding you on what to do and when. You don't need to follow it to play 'correctly' if you're pay to win or hardcore grinding but it helps to abide by the quests that come daily because the rewards are absolutely generous and add up to equal having paid a full 5 dollars for upgrades over just 3 days of properly abiding by it vs that. 

I have never ever come across a clan war game where if you are dedicated and observant enough you can genuinely be on equal footing with hardcore pay-to-win scrubs. When I say pay to win, I respect that they fund the game's production, of course, but when someone literally pays 100 US dollars' worth to stampede past 2-2.5 weeks of hard work in-game, in a server that's fresh and where their lead then lets them snowball their clan hard there comes to be a level of 'hmph'. 

Interestingly, though, the game's design is very clever, there's become a culture of 'don't unnecessarily pick on the noob clans' among the higher clans and it's enforced within the clans by either kicking the member full out or letting the member be attacked by the other clan first and then warning them (but the latter won't usually work if they messed with a noob clan).

It's a very fair culture in the game, I don't feel the same as in other clan war games at all, the culture seems to be that the big dogs pick on each other and any little league clan is kind of ignored and left to compete on their own level in the outskirts of the map as they please. This is largely due also to the fact that the game doesn't 'kill' newer players' armies as much it just wounds them and also it pays out only 50% what you'd naturally earn from a player if it feels their level is too lower compared to yours.

There's many nerfs and structures in the game that make it a very healthy balance between an individual adventure and social gaming.

No, I wasn't paid to write this, I just truly feel this game is on another level in terms of clan war games.

494 days later

MeowRanger
Debates: 2
MeowRanger
I recommend you a multiplayer battle royale game;
                        World Of Tanks Blitz
I played this game for like 1 year and really liked it.

zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@MeowRanger
A Zedku for MeowRanger.

Did you stop,

For a drink,

And a bite to eat,

And all the other requirements that modern life necessitates.

Hunt the thimble,

Was always good fun.

Though you could always substitute the thimble with something a little more up to date. 

Like a small thing,

That is thimble sized.
MeowRanger
Debates: 2
MeowRanger
-->
@zedvictor4
Sorry bro I didn't understand that post you made above. Can you explain?
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@MeowRanger
Sorry.

It was a Zedku.

A responsive verse,

To gaming,

For a year.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
Snakes and Ladders.

16 days later

WeaverofFate
Debates: 4
WeaverofFate
I personally like strategy and visual novels. So, I would recommend:

- The Vigilant Villa
- Steel Divison 2
- Hearts of Iron 4
- Crusader Kings 3
- Novena Diabolos
- Europa Universalis IV
- Total War: Rome 2

23 days later

Mharman
Debates: 18
Mharman
Try an old game, like something from the Wii/360/PS3 era.
AleutianTexan
AleutianTexan
-->
@WeaverofFate
I see you have Hearts of Iron IV, but what do you think of Stellaris?
WeaverofFate
WeaverofFate
-->
@AleutianTexan
Stellaris is fun as well, although my friends don't play it often. 
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Mharman
Snakes and Ladders is an old game.