---Star Trek Deep Space Nine (DS9) Mafia: DP1---

Author: bsh1

Total: 770
Buddamoose
Debates: 4
Buddamoose
-->
@Vaarka
Sure, first please explain how tunneling someone I think is prob scum 1 claim into D1 is beneficial? Also, where have I established in my meta that thats what I do?
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@Vaarka
No, Supa claimed he thought Aporias vote was to Lynch. As to why he VTL'd aporia, and thus he wanted to see his reasoning. 

This requires we assume Supa both hasn't picked up on RVS votes not being for lynch, AND thought the first post of a game was for a lynch

this vote for a lynch as opposed to a claim as Supa is saying he did not realize, was, again as Supa stated himself, because he thought I had claimed previous to Aporias vote. Aporias vote was the first of the game...

His excuse of "I said "where is buddas claim" because I thought he had claimed, wherein he actually links Aporias vote, FROM THE FIRST POST OF THE GAME" and says, "oh I misunderstood "vtl budda for claim" as meaning budda had claimed something, so Aporia was voting him for death. 

On the first post of the game, a post he c/p'd from and responded to twice. To hold Supa as being truthful requires we hold he still doesn't understand the nature of RVS votes(when it has come up in games hes played in, and he specifically has been corrected on this assumption of RVS votes = to lynch. But also that he legitimately thought I had claimed previous to the first post of the game. The first is a stretch, the second is just unbelievable. 

I'm not sure how your bs detector hasn't been set off by this. Are you really that gullible to believe someone legitimately thought a VTL on the first player post of a game was both to lynch, and for something i had claimed? 

Vaarka
Debates: 0
Vaarka
-->
@Buddamoose
Sure, first please explain how tunneling someone I think is prob scum 1 claim into D1 is beneficial? Also, where have I established in my meta that thats what I do?
Sorry what
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@Vaarka
A post that is unbelievable they would not see is the very first. Especially given they both gave an analysis on why they agreed with the RVS strat Aporia outlined, and also c/p'd from when relaying the aforementioned "misunderstandings" 

Misunderstandings... righhhhhhhht /s

Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@Vaarka
You are asking me why I'm removing my vote, as its clear you think me moving to other reads is suspicious. To hold that as suspicious would require 

1) ignoring other reads, especially on D1, and instead tunneling a scum read is the "pro-town" play. And so not doing so is inherently suspect. 

AND/OR

2) it is my meta to behave in such a manner, especially on D1. So me unvoting and voting Wylted, another SR at the time of voting, was not in line with my usual behavior. 

When you ask questions those questions have implications whether you like it or not. I'm asking you to establish the core reasons why you even think the behavior is sus, and obviously you do, else you wouldn't be asking me why I unvoted Supa.

If you think I've stopped SR'ing him, what about my numerous posts since then detailing why he's scummy would lead you to think that? 
Vaarka
Debates: 0
Vaarka
-->
@Buddamoose
--> @Vaarka

No, Supa claimed he thought Aporias vote was to Lynch. As to why he VTL'd aporia, and thus he wanted to see his reasoning. 

This requires we assume Supa both hasn't picked up on RVS votes not being for lynch, AND thought the first post of a game was for a lynch

this vote for a lynch as opposed to a claim as Supa is saying he did not realize, was, again as Supa stated himself, because he thought I had claimed previous to Aporias vote. Aporias vote was the first of the game...
My only guess for this is he based his original reasoning off of a post later where someone talked about the vote. Otherwise you're right, poor logic. 

His excuse of "I said "where is buddas claim" because I thought he had claimed, wherein he actually links Aporias vote, FROM THE FIRST POST OF THE GAME" and says, "oh I misunderstood "vtl budda for claim" as meaning budda had claimed something, so Aporia was voting him for death. 
Similar response to what I said above. My only guess is he initially based what he said off a different post where someone brought up the post, and then linked the actual post later. Otherwise you're right, doesn't make sense

On the first post of the game, a post he c/p'd from and responded to twice. To hold Supa as being truthful requires we hold he still doesn't understand the nature of RVS votes(when it has come up in games hes played in, and he specifically has been corrected on this assumption of RVS votes = to lynch. But also that he legitimately thought I had claimed previous to the first post of the game. The first is a stretch, the second is just unbelievable. 

I'm not sure how your bs detector hasn't been set off by this. Are you really that gullible to believe someone legitimately thought a VTL on the first player post of a game was both to lynch, and for something i had claimed? 

My BS detector didn't go off because I haven't looked at page one since I first read it
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@Vaarka
My only guess for this is he based his original reasoning off of a post later where someone talked about the vote. Otherwise you're right, poor logic. 

You are stopping your thought process on this short. He cp/d Aporias vote and said he thought it, as in the vote itself that he c/p'd, was "for claim" as in for something i had claimed. He literally explicitly stated his misunderstanding" was based off of that vote.

You can't just ascribe motives to actions that have been explicitly refuted as a consequence of answers/excuses made by the person ur trying to ascribe those motives to themselves.  

Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@Vaarka
Not to mention, there is no post anywhere between Aporias vote, and Supas post, that at all even hints to me having claimed. 

Secondly, wow

My BS detector didn't go off because I haven't looked at page one since I first read it

Then how are you even holding your theory to be at all accurate, when knowing whether or not there was a post that hinted i had claimed in the space of time between Aporias vote and Supas post, is crucial to that theory even being valid? 

Bruh, are you trying to make yourself look like Supas scumbuddy? 

Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@Vaarka
On one hand you just sus'd me for what requires a hyper-literal interpretation of one of my posts in isolation, on the other you are defending Supa for motives he by consequence of his attempt at excusing his percieved lazy voting, refuted? While at the same time 

Ur gonna have to excuse me if i look at that and think it's sus in its inconsistency in scope of intepretation and in how you are affording one very little benefit of the doubt, and the other are giving it, not for anything actually done or said, but rather a stretch of a potential in which you never even examined the very thing that potential is hingent upon? 

Mental gymnastics basically, while you immediately jumped to "that looks sus" in ur questioning of me. 
warren42
Debates: 2
warren42
Catching up. Argent is either a very quick learner or lying about their level of experience. I'll see if my opinion develops one way or another.
warren42
warren42
Argent outting character without any sort of prompt to do so is either townie or mafia have fake claims and their partner said they should do this.

If Argent ever flips scum at least on of their partners is an experienced player.
warren42
warren42
Oh and I don't like Supa's frustration at Budda. He's being very aggressive.
Aporia
Aporia
-->
@warren42
Warren from yer perspective what should the town do for the rest of the Dp?

Aporia
Aporia
-->
@Wylted
Yo wtf lol 
warren42
warren42
It is an easily contrived question, but I like greyparrot's response. I'll move him to the town pile for the moment

Agreed. Grey's reaction is good. Wylted's question on the other hand I actually find mildly concerning. How did you know that there aren't group PMs on this site? I didn't until now.
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@ILikePie5
@McSloth
Have Pie and McSloth posted?
McSloth
Debates: 3
McSloth
-->
@Buddamoose
No I have not, I have informed Bsh1 that I won't be able to to contribute due to some thing going on irl. I believe he will be removing my name from the list of players soon .
warren42
warren42
-->
@Wylted
I feel guilty for putting warren in their because he is a cut above them in terms of reading comprehension. Playing ability is a different story.

Coming from you this is a compliment and I'll definitely take it.

Trying to make us think this was his first game. thinking the wagons were all intended to be lynches and the phony enthusiasm of the first post. Seen scum play up their noobishness plenty of times, but they are usually noobs when they do so.
My intentions were not to deceive people like you, Vaarka, Lunatic (who's TUF, right?), etc. I wanted to see how someone who might actually perceive me as a new player would react. I didn't get anything I really liked, but Budda's reaction was decent, as I would expect someone that scum to hedge more.
Aporia
Aporia
-->
@warren42
Tuf is on here???
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@warren42
Buddha is completely off his meta this game. 
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Aporia
Lurkers gonna lurk.

Aporia
Aporia
-->
@Greyparrot
I dont see it. His play was less authentic Dp1 last game. You could almost smell the shit he was shoveling.
Aporia
Aporia
-->
@Greyparrot
Is tuf in this game?
McSloth
Debates: 3
McSloth
Is there any chance we can come up with a summary of what we've learned so far? It's getting a bit difficult to recall everything that's been said in the chat so far. 
Aporia
Aporia
-->
@McSloth
Vtl supa this shit is stalling 
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
Wylted/Greyparrot-  I'm waffling on whether or not hes scum at this point. On one hand I see a few things as scummy, on the other on a reread have noticed he has had some nuanced analysis. 

The issue here is I'm seeing GP as town. His behavior has been in line with his general town/null meta for the game. And at this point, my main sus of Wylted is for what looks like a coordinated interaction with GP. 

I'm unvoting and moving Wylted to null. While GP is a TR to me. I can't quite rule out that Wylted was acting solo, and GP just took supplied bait cause he has TR'd this kind of thing before. 

Supa/Vaarka-  This is another pairing that's stood out to me. Vaarkas defense of Supa was sus AF, and when placed in conjunction with his sus's, highlights he is being selective and inconsistent in his analysis. 

Supa independently, to be truthful and town, as outlined, must have explictly thought the very first post in the game was both to lynch and because of a present claim. To repeat that, his explicit excuse was c/ping the following from Aporia

VTL Budda for claim

And saying he thought this was because of a claim i had made. When this was the first post of the game. 

But that's not where it's stops, because the only reason this excuse was made, was to reinforce his explicitly stated reasoning for voting Aporia being that he wanted to know why Aporia was voting me for death. 

You see, the both are hingent upon him both still, games in, assuming VTL's during RVS(let alone the first post of the game) are for lunch. AND that he legitimately thought a vote in the first post of the game, was because of a claim made previous to the first post in the game. 

Just let that sink in, for Supa to be telling the truth, he would have to have gone: 'oh it makes sense there was a claim made previous to the first post'.

I'm wondering how anybody could honestly be buying this? Like, for anyone who does, I have a bridge in Brooklyn for sale you'd be hella interested in 😂. 

Now we're gonna get to singular players where i havent seen a realistic potentia connection/pairing witeh anyone.

Aporia-   This hasnt really changed. Aporia(SPinko) has kept providing what I view as pretty solid analysis. 

Warren - Im slight town on him at this point. I have a hard time believing a person would be so audacious as to evidence a "reaction test" only with a game where they were mafia, doing the same thing, but fully intending not to get caught. This is wholly WiFoM though, more of a "gut" read in a sense. 

Argent-  His analysis has ranged from solid to misguided. But overall I'm seeing him as town RN. He seems to be thoughtfully approaching the game and genuinely scumhunting.

People who have not posted and/or not provided analysis from what I've seen

ILikePie5
Lunatic
McSloth
DPR?(I'm spacing on who DPR even is?)?

TR's

Aporia
Argent-
Grey

Slight TR's

Warren

Nulls

Wylted
Pie
Lunatic
McSloth
DPR

Sus

Vaarka

SR's

Supa
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@Greyparrot
Buddha is completely off his meta this game. 

Dude you don't even understand your own meta and you want people to think you understand anyone else's? 

Sit down Jim Acosta, theres people actually playing here trying to win and you aren't helping with being the fake news of this game.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Aporia
Tuf is Lunatic
warren42
warren42
Sorry I was in class, gonna continue my catch-up. I'm gonna be going to the gym in a couple hours but other than that I'll be available the rest of the day.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Buddamoose
post #189...remember after I die guys.