---Star Trek Deep Space Nine (DS9) Mafia: DP1---

Author: bsh1

Total: 770
McSloth
Debates: 3
McSloth
So what's the next step in all this? Obviously accusing people of being suspicious and finding problems with their analysis of the situation isn't enough to definitively say if someone is  guilty or not. Also if I could get a little help concerning all the acronyms being used, I would greatly appreciate it. 
Aporia
Debates: 2
Aporia
-->
@Buddamoose
Could you link to where Vaarka defended Supa? I must have missed it.
warren42
warren42
-->
@Vaarka
Actually I didn't read the full post. All I read was the part that I highlighted
I don't know if I believe this. The post was like two lines max.
warren42
warren42
-->
@McSloth
With which acronyms do you need help?

We vote to kill someone, and based on their alignment and other players' interactions with them (as well as information some players may gain in the night) we repeat day 2.
Aporia
Aporia
-->
@Lunatic
Yo whats good
warren42
warren42
-->
@Aporia
Warren from yer perspective what should the town do for the rest of the Dp?
I'd most like to lynch Supa, I think. I'm interested in the reason Wylted was aware of the fact that this site doesn't allow group PMs, but he's not my biggest concern at the moment. I'm mildly concerned about pretty much everyone at the moment except Grey. I feel like he's likely town. Why did you ask me specifically?

warren42
warren42
-->
@Aporia
Tuf is on here???
I assume so. His gamertag and discord name are both derivations of Lunatic, so I'm willing to make the jump that the user named lunatic on here = TUF

Aporia
Aporia
-->
@warren42
Hadnt heard much from you and I think sometimes it can be good to guage how players mean to proceed.

As to Wyl, its been explained that he was scum in a beginners game (though he didnt participate) so he would know that group PM's are set up off site beforehand. He reads Parrot as town based off his response to the question but I'm not so quick to make that determination.

Is yer vote on Supa?

Aporia
Aporia
Tuf hasnt posted in over two weeks. Not since he signed up for this game. Im guessing hell be replaced at some point.
Buddamoose
Debates: 4
Buddamoose
And on second thought, while contemplating it in the shower im gonna move Wylted to sus. See, my reaction to Warren's test and GP's reaction to his post, are rooted in the same kind of fundamental reaction. 

Noob players asking obvious questions in the DP is taken as generally town because its presupposed they would ask such questions in the mafia pm. Just as wylteds post would generally be seen as town because it presupposes if he were mafia, he would already know and wouldnt be asking.

Yet, he TR's GP's reaction to his post, but sus's my reaction to warrens. This is wholly inconsistent application that highlights that read was prolly BS and is circumspect scumhunting at best. 
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@Aporia
Post 266 and post 276 on page 11.
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@Aporia
His sus of me was in post 269. I fully detailed why i think its a sus AF defense around the aforementioned posts. 
warren42
warren42
-->
@Aporia
As to Wyl, its been explained that he was scum in a beginners game (though he didnt participate) so he would know that group PM's are set up off site beforehand. He reads Parrot as town based off his response to the question but I'm not so quick to make that determination.

Is yer vote on Supa?

So the question was a reaction test? Interesting. I don't find it affiliation indicative from him to do something like that then. That quells my Wylted suspicion for now. He's just a touch above null, but below a townlean. Suuuuper light townlean for him for now.

VTL SUPA

Why yes it is
Aporia
Aporia
-->
@Buddamoose
What I find odd in rereading those three posts is that the mindset behind them is highly defensive/not open minded or investigatory in nature. As town we dont know yet if someone suspected by someone else is scum or not. His reaction appears to be of the mindset: defend Supa rather than: investigate/try to make sense of the behavior observed. The part that stood out the most was post 276 when he says "My only guess is that [insert justification for Supa's behavior]...". Essentially, the conclusion appears to be already present and instills the premises to support itself. 
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@Greyparrot
And again post #189 and post #195 just belie that you dont understand your own meta let alone mine. You state "I should know ur meta better than anyone" 

then continue with, "but what i really can't get over is that Budda isnt asking me any questions."

When your own meta addresses that concern itself. Wondering why I'm not asking you any questions is the exact same as wondering, "why isn't budda asking me why I'm acting in line with my town and null meta" 

The answer is self-evident you dingus. 
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@Aporia
Essentially, the conclusion appears to be already present and instills the premises to support itself.

Exactly!!! He's giving Supa all the benefit of the doubt in the world, but hyper-literally interprets my post in isolation to sus me? My god, you actually understood the implications behind something without it needing to be explicitly detailed. You are a seer among the blind, you know that right? 😂 
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@Aporia
Regarding GP/Wylted, I'm leaning towards Wylted being scum if GP is, but if Wylted is scum, that doesnt necessarily make GP scum. 

What are ur thoughts on what occurred to me regarding Wylteds reads from Warren's test, and his read of GP based off his own post. Which are fundamentally not much different? Inconsistency again to draw a presupposed conclusion. 

He should have been TR'ing me for my reaction to Warren's, but it seems like he wantonly eschewed what he thinks is aa tow tell(per his read on GP) to scum read me cause I was SR'ing him.(classic omgus voting).

Aporia
Aporia
-->
@Buddamoose
Lol I wouldnt mind getting a Vaarka claim if he hasnt already (I dont think he has). Dont know if well have enough time to do that and lynch Supa tho with all this inactivity. I say we should start focusing on building a wagon.
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@Aporia
Unvote VTL Vaarka for a claim

@Aporia- help pressure hombre, and we should get Wylteds claim too. Ultimately I'm cool with a lynch on Dudz or Vaarka right now when its all said and done. 

We should, however, make sure to get analysis from those who haven't posted before even seriously tackling who to lynch fmpov. 
Aporia
Aporia
-->
@Buddamoose
My first thought was that the question itself looked contrived. I dont know Parrots meta thay well but reading the last game he played in it seems like him being a little overconfident/attention whorey fits right in. Im more sus of Wyl's motivation for posting it then I am Parrots overreaction/continued parroting. Then again I can see a line of thinking on Wyl's part right after Warren's RT of the kind like "Grr Warrens test was dumb I'll show them and post my own!". The timing fits so its base null fot me atm but well see.

As to Warrens test I would need to reread Wyl's specific response to it. This Dp is getting way too long so I'm missing a few things.

warren42
warren42
-->
@Aporia
This Dp is getting way too long so I'm missing a few things.
Come try MU where a 15 player game regularly has 5 100+ posters D1 ;)
warren42
warren42
Hell I'll throw my support behind a vaarka claim. Not Wylted though.

VTL Vaarka

Aporia
Aporia
Vtl Vaarka for claim. No one disses my face and gets away with it.

Buddamoose
Buddamoose
So the question was a reaction test? Interesting. I don't find it affiliation indicative from him to do something like that then. That quells my Wylted suspicion for now. He's just a touch above null, but below a townlean. Suuuuper light townlean for him for now.

Warren no, you are operating as if Wylted claimed it was a reaction test, as if Aporia ever said that. He clearly is trying to pass off that it was legitimate. 

"I remember the chatzy now" 

As in, he had forgotten, so he didn't know, so please TR him for something easily contrivable. The point is its obviously contrived, but he has tried/is trying to pass it off like it was a genuine post.
Aporia
Aporia
-->
@warren42
Have you posted a reads list?
Aporia
Aporia
-->
@Buddamoose
Wait was he saying it wasnt a reaction test?
warren42
warren42
-->
@Aporia
No, want one?
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@Aporia
Then again I can see a line of thinking on Wyl's part

He is trying to pass of that it was genuine, the following after the quoted, is literally not even applicable theory as his own behavior and attempt at passing it off as genuine preclude it fmpov. 
Aporia
Aporia
-->
@Buddamoose
Can you link to the post?
Aporia
Aporia
-->
@warren42
If you dont mind.