Stop being racist against blacks.

Author: Wylted

Total: 22
Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
there is at least 4 anti black threads up. Here are 2

It's honestly getting stupid at this point. We need an age limit to post. When you have children saying obviously dumb things like

"Is it racist to say blacks are good at basketball?"

And

"IQ in blacks is only lower because their parents (environment) is bad"

This shit is retarded. 

The sheer level.of stupidity in threads like those, make me think that it's possibly some jewish trick to get people to not see my redpilled threads on Judaism and instead focus on racist nonsense meant to divide whites and blacks.
Wylted
Wylted
This thread in a way says blacks sweat more and I assume it was a racist explanation for the stereotype of black body odor, said in a roundabout way. 
Wylted
Wylted
Here is a shock value thread on race for no other reason than the op to brag he is white https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/6307-i-am-more-white-than-you
drlebronski
Debates: 14
drlebronski
-->
@Wylted
How is my forum post racist? i am a strong believer that black people are not at all inferior in any way.
Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
How is any of the two threads anti-black?

Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Intelligence_06
@drlebronski
see quotes that rephrase what is said. Thanks
Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
-->
@Wylted
Don’t get angry at something that cannot be proven, for a crumbling house will fall over without you kicking at it.
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Intelligence_06
The point is that we need racial harmony among blacks and whites, so we can focus on defeating the jews together.
FLRW
Debates: 0
FLRW
-->
@Wylted

Sieg Heil !
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
Also wylted:

It's honestly not even a challenge to debate blacks and if you are black do not accept a debate with me, because I don't feel like wasting my time debating somebody with an IQ of 85, just to get to the foregone conclusion

oromagi
oromagi
Also wylted:

Obviously I have STDs. I fuck black chicks

oromagi
oromagi
Also wylted:

David Duke isn't even racist, he is just called racist so the media in his appearences can avoid debating the issues he raises, which he'll crush them on. The argument he is rasicst rests on a single newspaper article in which he immediately claims after it was released he was misquoted. He also was a former leader in a group who called themselves, but that isn't neccesarily a racist organization either (depending on which group is using the term as their name), and he is often introduced in interviews saying he was a member of the KKK. It has nothing to do with the points he raises. Nobody can debate that guy and win, so they poison the tree.

David Duke is not racist, has never provably said anything racist. Nor is white nationalism racist,
drlebronski
drlebronski
-->
@oromagi
LOL
SkepticalOne
Debates: 9
SkepticalOne
-->
@Wylted
The point is that we need racial harmony among blacks and whites, so we can focus on defeating the jews together.
I think the title of this thread is too long. How about "Stop being racist"?
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@SkepticalOne
I don't want to discourage antisemitism though.
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@oromagi
I don't even remember that stuff. You are like a fucking wizard at finding it. 
SkepticalOne
Debates: 9
SkepticalOne
-->
@Wylted
I gathered that much. Obviously, we disagree.

19 days later

drlebronski
drlebronski
-->
@Wylted
"IQ in blacks is only lower because their parents (environment) is bad"
lol i never said nore implied black people have bad parents i said they have a bad environment they are two different things
sadolite
sadolite
"Stop being racist against blacks." OK done, now what? People still call me a fucking racist. That plan doesn't work. Seems to me the most racist people you will ever meet are people who talk about race and play the race card. Based on  years of first hand observation and real life experience. Most notably sites such as theses.
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@sadolite
liberals say being white is an act of racism, so I wouldn't worry about what people call you.
dfss9788
Debates: 2
dfss9788
-->
@sadolite
the most racist people you will ever meet are people who talk about race and play the race card
The people who do that are typically gaslighting and/or guilt tripping you to get what they want. They're using what they got to try to get ahead. Can't be a sucker for it, but it's those people who actually are victimized by racism and don't speak up that I feel for.
sadolite
sadolite
EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING IS RACIST. End of story. If hasn't been labeled racist, it will be., The word has no meaning. What will the race baiting assholes do when they run out of things to call racist.