How come arguments against vaccines are better

Author: Wylted

Total: 5
Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
Everytime I read an article staring vaccines are safe it just some bare assertion like

"Experts claim vaccine is safe, so therefore it is"

It doesn't give their premises or anything, and then when I read some doctor explaining why vaccines will kill us in 5 years, the arguments are very deep, and explained throughly?

Or even just a research scientists who disagrees that the young should be vaccinated is giving very through arguments, while proponents just say shit like "get the vaccine, the CDC said you should".

At the very least the discrepancy of information by CNN on why vaccines are safe, vs research scientists and doctors on why it isn't should be alarming 
Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
-->
@Wylted
How come arguments against vaccines are better? You have never answered that question.

Ah yes. There are experts claiming vaccines are safe. Who is there to claim that it ISN'T safe?

You can choose to not take the vaccine, but making at least 5 topics on this site is way too much.

How about making a "Wylted Anti-vaccine megathread"?
Theweakeredge
Debates: 33
Theweakeredge
-->
@Wylted
Seems more like you like conspiracy theories to me. Plus, that... isn't the argument for vaccines - it's saying: hey, we've done wide-spread studies, and based all testing on several vaccines in the past that literally prevented genocide in the U.S
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
-->
@Wylted
verytime I read an article staring vaccines are safe it just some bare assertion like
"Experts claim vaccine is safe, so therefore it is"
False, dangerous lie.

Of 338,000,000 vaccines administered thus far, doctors have seen less than 2,000 adverse outcomes- mostly allergic reactions but about 7 out of every 1,000,000 women <50 get blood clots. Of the 187,000,000 Americans vaccinated, 3 have died from blood clots and none from allergic reaction.

Put another way, for the average young American, you have better odds at becoming President of the United States than you do of dying from this vaccine.

It doesn't give their premises or anything, and then when I read some doctor explaining why vaccines will kill us in 5 years, the arguments are very deep, and explained throughly?
...and exclusively alarmist prognostication.  What responsible scientist in the world would predict death as an inevitable 5 year outcome of any treatment without any clinical data?  That is, no responsible scientist would make that claim without first waiting 5 years and  then recording massive die-offs.

Or even just a research scientists who disagrees that the young should be vaccinated is giving very through arguments, while proponents just say shit like "get the vaccine, the CDC said you should".
The CDC and FDA testing process is incredibly thorough and well documented, which is why the young have been so much slower t be approved.  You are simply reversing the obvious truth here.

At the very least the discrepancy of information by CNN on why vaccines are safe, vs research scientists and doctors on why it isn't should be alarming 
I don't know what you refer to and I'm not in the business of defending CCN's journalism but yes, responsible journalists trust the CDC as far more reliable than the fringe whack jobs you follow like Pied Piper.  Does Putin pay you to spread such lies or is it just your compulsive hatred for America that compels you?

zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Wylted
Was that meant to read, are better bullshit.

And have you ever heard of the Sporadic Wylt Aphid that is seriously affecting pollination in banana flowers?