Proof anti vaccine arguments are better

Author: Wylted

Total: 34
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
-->
@Wylted
Given what I’ve read, calling them “better breakdowns” is pretty subjective. They leave out large swaths of information to sell a very particular perspective, often by asserting their most essential information, is not what I’d call “better” in any sense of the word. Longer is not better.

The bigger news sites tend not to go into great detail because, as with most news stories, their aim is to distill difficult and detailed material down to a level anyone could understand. The CDC and other agencies that deliver a more thorough picture have all that information included and don’t leave large and deliberate gaps in what they provide.
Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
-->
@whiteflame
The bigger news sites tend not to go into great detail because, as with most news stories, their aim is to distill difficult and detailed material down to a level anyone could understand
I disagree with doing that. 
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
-->
@Wylted
It’s what they do. You don’t have to agree with the choice, but that doesn’t change the fact that there are articles which are far more thorough out there. Just because they’re not the most front and center doesn’t mean that they don’t count.
ebuc
Debates: 0
ebuc
-->
@whiteflame
Longer is not better.
This is typical, short sided male mindset is, that, longer is better, and it is true, in some cases, of evolutionary context i.e. getting spermatozoa closer to the egg.

Truth has nothing to do with longer or shorter.