Competency, anyone? V2: Kammie chimes in

Author: fauxlaw

Total: 10
fauxlaw
Debates: 77
fauxlaw
So, while wearing her black mask, Kammie tells us if we've been vaccinated, we don't need to wear a mask. She's been vaccinated. Oh, never mind, in spite of Kammie, the CDC says even vaccinated, a mask is recommended, again. Who's following the science, anyway? They're all following the Pied Piper of political science, which is science in name only. Kind of like climatology. 

And when is Fauci going to model his mask as a diaper? Not soon enough.
Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
-->
@fauxlaw
Just wear a mask and move on with life. There is nothing bad with wearing a mask, isn't it?
Theweakeredge
Debates: 33
Theweakeredge
-->
@fauxlaw
Unlike you Faux, some of us are capable of holding nuanced positions about leaders. I prefer Kamala Harris to like.. half of the other candidates; however, I also dislike a lot of her policies, she was a D.A after all, and I really don't like how she set precedents during that time. Furthermore yeah, she made a mix up with health stuff, at least she didn't tell us to drink bleach.

Or did you forget when your almighty leader advised that people drink bleach for the virus?
Bones
Debates: 29
Bones
-->
@fauxlaw
Saying "you're vaccinated so why wear a mask" is like saying "you can drive so why wear a seatbelt". No harm in precautions. 
Discipulus_Didicit
Debates: 9
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@fauxlaw
People rarely say anything about how Biden proposed handling the pandemic early on before there was a vaccine. What do you think of this quote from our new president from back then?:

A question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world [the world of thinking], which I find to be very interesting. So, supposedly we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you’re going to test that, too. Sounds interesting, right?
fauxlaw
fauxlaw
-->
@Intelligence_06
@Bones
If you will read my argument fully, you will note my ire is not in wearing a mask, it is in the vacillating advice given by people who claim to follow the science, which disagrees with most of the vacillation. Particularly from "I am Science" himself. [What he actually said is "when you argue with me, you argue with science." That's saying teh same thing. Just as I say, "when is Fauci going to model his mask[s] like a diaper?" He needs it, pissing into the wind.
fauxlaw
fauxlaw
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
No, that is not interesting. It sounds exactly like an idea from a guy who hasn't had a new idea since he sloshed his way through law school.
dustryder
Debates: 5
dustryder
-->
@fauxlaw
I would think that it is quite natural and exceedingly wise for health recommendations to change in response to new knowledge and different factors.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@fauxlaw
Another politically motivated dig Mr Faux.

What do you think that Donald would be doing now, if the positions had been reversed?
Discipulus_Didicit
Debates: 9
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@fauxlaw
No, that is not interesting. It sounds exactly like an idea from a guy who hasn't had a new idea since he sloshed his way through law school.
Oops, my bad. That was actually a quote from Donald Trump.