Christians vs SJWs

Author: TheUnderdog

Total: 40
RationalMadman
Debates: 568
RationalMadman
-->
@BrotherDThomas
The core aim of a Taoist is to be adaptable and flexible such that we mirror what the situation is giving to us. A genuine Taoist is ruthless amongst the ruthless and gentle amongst the gentle.

You don't know what Taoism is though, you're just typing to vent your frustrations and get a reaction, which is amusing to me.

Unlike most outlooks on god and reality, a Taoist nature of believing in and worshipping God is that I needn't change your view on my devotion at all nor the god. You can sit there thinking you're making good points, it's amusing really.

Taoism was founded by a guy who stuck the middle finger up to the elite and was also embraced by sun tzu, a figurehead of war strategy.

You haven't the slightest clue what Taoism is, you're just preaching because you read the word 'kind' and think you understand it all. First humble yourself, admit you know next to nothing about it and do the proper research rather than skimreading wikipedia.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Stephen
I don't hear you taking on Islam for its barbaric punishment for your  homosexual brothers, why is that? 
I have several times said I loathe Sharia Law and appreciate that most Muslims actually ignore large chunks of their holy text. I know exactly how toxic it is and agree with you entirely on it and have outright spoken it especially when this Islamic propaganda guy showed up recently. So, kindly don't think you know me or 'hear' what I am saying since clearly you ignored what is in front of your face.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Stephen
I don't hear you taking on Islam for its barbaric punishment for your  homosexual brothers, why is that? 
Stephen, 2-3 days ago

You literally just said a series of lies. Muhammad in the Hadith glorifies honor killings and it's in no shape or form ruled out in the Qur'an so... You can pretend it's a western invention but even if that were true, the West has evolved and civilised, Sharia cultures clearly haven't.

Brutal homophobia, sexism and basically everything-weird-phobia takes place in their societies. Anything remotely outside of the norm is shunned and can get you beaten the shit out of for daring to advocate for. I'd be beaten up if I said this in a Sharia nation in any remotely public manner.
Rationalmadman, 2-3 weeks ago
Stephen
Debates: 0
Stephen
@ RationalMadman,

RationalMadman wrote:

Stephen, 2-3 days ago;

You literally just said a series of lies. Muhammad in the Hadith glorifies honor killings and it's in no shape or form ruled out in the Qur'an so... You can pretend it's a western invention but even if that were true, the West has evolved and civilised, Sharia cultures clearly haven't.

Brutal homophobia, sexism and basically everything-weird-phobia takes place in their societies. Anything remotely outside of the norm is shunned and can get you beaten the shit out of for daring to advocate for. I'd be beaten up if I said this in a Sharia nation in any remotely public manner.

Oh well. WOW!  That is really going for the throat isn't it, you clown?. Four lines on the www. Now that really is taking head  on Islams barbaric treatment of your homosexual brothers from the safe distance of your armchair in a western democratic and tolerant society  isn't it? Where are your rallies and protest against Islam  and its practices and treatment of homosexuals? 

Like I have said, the only funny thing about the homosexual " community" is your own  phobia and" irrational fear" of those  that are not homosexual as I have explained clearly above at >>>  #28  Stephen

BrotherDThomas
Debates: 2
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Stephen
@TheUnderdog

RATIONALMADMAN,

Addressing your total IGNORANCE and STUPIDITY of your Taoist faith as presented to me in your post #31 above:

TAOISM: The ‘Three Jewels of Tao’ (Chinese: 三寶; pinyin: sānbǎo) refer to the three virtues of taoism: 
1) compassion, kindness, love Chinese: 慈; pinyin: cí; literally "compassion, tenderness, love, mercy, kindness, gentleness and implies the term ‘mother’, ‘mother’s/ parental love’)

Now, you can cry, moan, holler to your mother, pee in your pants, sob tearfully, and twist your actual Taoist beliefs as shown above until you twist yourself into a pretzel, BUT, the fact remains as specifically shown above that you go against your TAOISM as you piss upon it when you call TheUnderdog a "fucking ignoramus" which is NOT KIND in anyway whatsoever, understood TAOIST fool?  2+2=4, oil and water don't mix, and YOU are a HYPOCRITE that goes against your comical faith of Taoism when it comes to its faiths axioms, period!

NEXT TAOIST FOOL OF THEIR EVER SO LAUGHABLE FAITH LIKE RATIONALMADMAN WILL BE ... ?

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Stephen
Rather than admit you are wrong, you just complain I don't go 'hard enough' or 'often enough' against Islam. This isn't a case of me not having hard and often enough intimacy with you in a relationship, this is a debate website where I don't come on to please or even interact with you. You choose to complain about me never speaking against Islam while opposing homophobia and I showed you that I do, your reply is I don't do it often and hard enough...

Maybe you should do it instead then, since you think you are so talented and mighty at it.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@BrotherDThomas
We all find our own way to the Dao, even if we're unaware we're doing it.

You perceive it as kindness and yet are anything but, so what does that say about you?

Perhaps understand what Taoism is and what the way to the Dao/Tao happens to be before speaking so harshly on a topic you quite literally know nothing about.

Dao is inner peace in spite of changing chaotic circumstances, the way we flow through it is navigating our inner compass towards Dao rather than towards what the outside world may immediately tempt us to go down.

At times, that can include resisting anger and hostility and then Taoism indeed would encourage us to be kind, you seem to think kindness is an absolute rule in Taoism and I can assure you it is not. Taoism is about being looser, wilder and freer, you don't understand it so you think you need to preach here.

I am a pagan who happens to appreciate a lot of Taoism and found that I actually am Taoist without having meant to be, you may not think I am and can type angry comments here all day, it doesn't help you or make you happier. I pity you.
BrotherDThomas
Debates: 2
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Stephen
@TheUnderdog

RATIONALMADMAN, the "pretend" to be a Taoist,

It is no wonder in why you had to "chicken out" and have me blocked, and that is because just like inept pseudo-christians, you try in vain to REWRITE your comical faith of TAOISM to suit you individually!  You are a joke towards your funny faith of TAOISM, but you do not have the wherewithal to understand this simple truth!

Reread my revealing post to you AGAIN, as shown below, in that you DO NOT follow your laughable TAOIST faith in the respect of being "KIND" in very simple language that even you can understand if your intellect is above that of a 4th grader in school, understood? Yeah, you do.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@BrotherDThomas
My path to the Dao is not your path to the Tao (D vs T is intentional to further highlight what I am saying). This is not rewriting Taoism/Daoism, this is knowing it on a deep level.

You can keep wallowing in your frustrated ignorance, it doesn't matter to me. You seem to think that all things regarding reality and god work the same, Taoism doesn't work on a rigid set of rules perhaps the only rule is to not have a rigid rule in fact.
Stephen
Debates: 0
Stephen
@ ationalMadman

You choose to complain about me never speaking against Islam

Not to my knowledge you do not. And 4 lines on the www is hardly a mass protest against the barbarity of Islam towards homosexuals. Islam wants you dead and eradicated from the face of the earth. Islam and many Muslims believe they are "putting you out of your misery". You won't find that line of thinking in a tolerant western society. 

while opposing homophobia 

And I keep telling   A phobia is an extreme or irrational fear or dread of, or aversion to something. 

Like I have said, the only funny thing about the homosexual " community" is your own  phobia and" irrational fear" of those  that are not homosexual as I have explained clearly above at >>>  #28  Stephen  you are the ones with the phobia. It is you; homosexuals that believe irrationally that anyone not homosexual is somehow a threat to you..  And where you choose to insert your penis  is the last thing on my mind.  You are not as important or victimised as you want to believe you are. YOU are the ones with the phobia princess.