@3RU7AL
well, im trying my best
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@3RU7AL
Well stated.

"Knowing"....Is Acquiring, understanding  and storing data.

"Intending" Is internally manipulating data and outputting, often relative to an action.

Two separate and different internal processes.

One can intend, and speculate about consequences.

But one can not know consequences for certain, until they have occurred and been, internally assessed.

EtrnlVw
Debates: 0
EtrnlVw
-->
@3RU7AL
Even iff you were a completely disembodied spiritghostangelgod, you would still be INFLUENCED and CONSTRAINED by your own EXPERIENCES, MEMORIES, AND DESIRES AND OR GOALS.

I don't see how this negates the fact that the will of the conscious soul is independent of the physical body and it's needs. The physical body only dictates certain aspects of our experience, and that is because it is the vehicle in which you navigate and interface within this world.

3RU7AL
Debates: 3
3RU7AL
-->
@EtrnlVw
I don't see how this negates the fact that the will of the conscious soul is independent of the physical body and it's needs.
It demonstrates that EVEN IFF your "conscious soul" leaves your body, IT IS STILL SUBJECT TO THE MEMORIES AND GOALS accumulated, and therefore A SLAVE TO CAUSE AND EFFECT.
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@Dr.Franklin
well, im trying my best
Do you think that maybe, perhaps, there might be a slight chance that if you pray hard enough, GOD might guide you to prevent some crimes ?
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@EtrnlVw
...conscious soul is independent of the physical body and it's needs....
Soul { local } = biologic body with human woman being the most complex soul/biologic of Universe

Soul { Cosmic }= Gravity (  ) and Dark Energy )( 

(   )(   ) = cross-section/bi-section of cosmic torus { Cosmic Space Web/Fabric } having outer positive curvature { Gravity } and inner negative curvature {  Dark Energy }

(><)(><) = invaginations from the diametric opposite curvature's of outer and inner, create sine-wave pattern associated with our observed time reality/physical

(> * <)(> * <) = bilateral, complex consciousness  / * * \ { female internalized { ovaries }and *Y* male externalized { testes }

....space(> * <) (> * <)space.... = i { ego/identity } and is in catagroy of Meta-Space aka Meta-physical-1 { spirit-1 }

' will ' is limited  cause and effect { not free } ergo humans have discovered eternally existent, inviolate physical laws aka cosmic principles

Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
-->
@3RU7AL
maybe
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@Dr.Franklin
maybe
Why is it a "good thing" for you and me to prevent crime, but "NOT a good thing" for GOD to prevent crime ?
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
-->
@3RU7AL
it is a good thing
secularmerlin
secularmerlin
-->
@Dr.Franklin
If you respond to this message in an attempt to prove freewill then you are subject to cause and effect. You cannot respond to this post without showing a decided lack of freewill. 

If you refuse to answer in order to prove that you are not subject to cause and effect then you are subject to cause and effect. You cannot fail to respond to this post without showing a decided lack of freewill. 

You cannot do (or not do) anything for any reason without being subject to cause and effect.