Proof democrats rape children

Author: Wylted

Total: 8
Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted

It's true most of Washington is pedophiles. Q believers knew it the whole time, and Alex Jones was mocked for saying it prior to the metoo. Movement. 
Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
That is one Democrat. If one person is republican in the US will you say that there is proof everyone in the  US is republican?
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Wylted
@Intelligence_06
Everyone in a Democratic Republic, should be both Republican and Democratic.

And some people will inevitably rape children....Though I would suggest that this is not a politically motivated decision.
Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
-->
@zedvictor4
Yes, it was better when Jefferson was still around being a democratic republican.
FLRW
Debates: 0
FLRW
What about Matt Gaetz?
TheUnderdog
Debates: 5
TheUnderdog
-->
@Wylted
A tiny portion of democrats and republicans rape children.  The ones that do should be given the death penalty.  However this does not mean all democrats or republicans are child rapists.
Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
-->
@TheUnderdog
a lot of the ones who have "made it" in politics are
TheUnderdog
Debates: 5
TheUnderdog
-->
@Wylted
I don't like politicians, but there has to be evidence to convict them of child rape.  There has to be due process for anyone convicted of rape whether it is a male civilian raping a virgin female or a politician raping somebody else.  The closest thing we have to a democrat raping somebody is Andrew Cuomo sexually harassing his staff however this is the worst case example to the best of my knowledge and grabbing someone's butt without their consent is not the same thing as rape.  I say this as someone who's butt was grabbed multiple times by my brother without my consent.  It is wrong, it is annoying, it hurts for a little bit, and he should stop, but it's not the same thing as rape.