Fast Food Mafia DP2

Author: Vader

Read-only
Total: 137
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
Dead
Oromagi: You are Wendys. A fast food chain that is criminally underrated, you serve some of the most quality food I’ve tasted for a reasonable price as well, and the breakfast meal they have is to die for. You specialize in chicken sandwiches, burgers, chicken nuggets, and frosty’s. You are the Tracker. Each night you may select one person to track. You will receive a report of who they visited. You win with town.
-
Living
1. Disc 
2. Polyglot
3. whiteflame
4. MisterChris
5. Lunatic
6. iLikePie5 
7. Wylted 
8. Speedrace 
9. Earth

DP Information
9 players
5 to lynch
The DP ends August 11th at 2PM CST

ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
Any results?

If not VTL Earth
Vader
Vader
-->
@Earth
@Lunatic
@whiteflame
@Discipulus_Didicit
@MisterChris
Mafia
Vader
Vader
-->
@Wylted
@ILikePie5
@Speedrace
@Polyglot
Mafia
Vader
Vader
Vote Count
Earth [1/5] - Pie
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
RIP tracker :/
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@ILikePie5
To be honest here, I am not 100% sold on earth. He's still in my null pile. I don't generally like body guard claims, and generally see them as scum fake claims more often then not. However I feel like if there was another protective role they would have bit the bullet to get him lynched. The only other behavioral thing I don't like about earth was him whining about the wylted/ oromagi thing taking up the whole day phase meanwhile offering no alternative direction for the day phase. But Earth is a newer player and his this feels slightly similar to TUF villains, so I am taking him with a grain of salt here.

Lunatic
Lunatic
I am most suspicious of a Speedrace Whiteflame dynamic here. I'd like a bit more activity from speed, but he has a tendency to play more casually and conservatively as scum, where it doesn't seem like he comes up with the direction to pursue. He did it in your political themed game a while back, The Stand, The Office, and a couple others. I have to discern whether he is just completely inactive genuinely or if he is playing the lurking game a bit. 

Whiteflame just rubs me the wrong way for the wylted wagon, which very well could have been a reaction test. Also I am generally going to be wary of him after watching him and supa in TUF Villains. 

VTL Speedrace

Vader
Vader
*insert fast food reference*

Vote Count
Earth [1/5] - Pie
Speedrace [1/5] - Lunatic
Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
-->
@Lunatic
I' rather lynch whiteflame out of those 2

VTL whiteflame
Wylted
Wylted
what do you mean about their dynamic. Are you getting relational tells?
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Wylted
Thoughts on oro's being killed? TBH I feel like scum were trying to set you up lol. Don't worry, I don't think as scum you'd be dumb enough to kill oro like that. But speed seems like a devil crafty enough to do that...
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@ILikePie5
would you lynch whiteflame if I gave you a way to test Earth's claim tonight? 
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Wylted
Opposite really, which is kind of relational. I don't remember any direct communication or dialogue or FOS'es between the two last day phase.
Lunatic
Lunatic
nevermind I get whiteflame and wylted mixed up because both their names start with a "W" and their pictures have similar color contrast. Whiteflame voted speed a couple times yesterday.
Earth
Debates: 4
Earth
Okay so what if I told you I confused Bulletproof with bodyguard?
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Wylted
would you lynch whiteflame if I gave you a way to test Earth's claim tonight? 
If I could believe you and knew for certain you’re not pulling any shenanigans 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Earth
Okay so what if I told you I confused Bulletproof with bodyguard?
Are you changing your claim from Bodyguard to Bulletproof?
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
This is just horrible play from Earth regardless of if he’s scum or town. He deserves to be lynched
Earth
Earth
Honestly I'm going to take a break from mafia given that I misread Bulletproof as bodyguard 
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Lunatic
I choose NK's based more on who I think is able to lead town than about any other factor. 

If I was scum I would have taken out pie.  I want the scum team to lead the sheep to slaughter, not fool them. 

Oromagi was widely town read. It could be an intended set up, but most scum teams like focusing on just eliminating the most town read players most and so I am not assuming it was a set up.

It's a bad set up if it was anyway. Oromagi could have literally found my address, showed up to my tent and punched me in my face, and that would not effect my actions in the game. 

Even as scum, I don't pick targets based on how much I like or dislike them. 

I also know it seems like I don't like oromagi, but it's a debate site. I don't really care how much I am called out or contradicted. 

Oro.agi is definitely very odd in some regards if you pay attention. I don't dislike him. I like him. I like RM. I don't take these small spats seriously. I like you. 

I don't like some users like Mikal or imabench, but it wouldn't effect how I play the game. I would interact differently, but NK reasoning stays the same. I'd probably just give reads and refuse to directly communicate with people I dislike. I don't dislike anyone in this game, even Oromagi.  

It takes a lot to make me dislike somebody, and usually it has less to do with their actions towards me and more to do with what I know about their inner character. 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Earth
Honestly I'm going to take a break from mafia given that I misread Bulletproof as bodyguard 
So you said you were Bodyguard even after you corrected yourself on being a Bulletproof in the game you talked about?
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Earth
Don't take a break until the game is over dick.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Wylted
Can we please lynch Earth 
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@ILikePie5
Lay out your reasoning. It really just seems like the claim is bothering you because he apparently likes claiming body guard as bulletproof.

Also do you think scum would more likely stick with the bodyguard claim or switch it to bulletproof?
Earth
Earth
-->
@ILikePie5
...Yes.

Either way, you are way too focused on me and it'll turn out I'm town.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Wylted
Lay out your reasoning. It really just seems like the claim is bothering you because he apparently likes claiming body guard as bulletproof.
No. He claimed Bodyguard. Then he tried to say it wasn’t a coincidence because he’s been Bodyguard before. I said no he hasn’t and he admits it saying he was the Bulletproof. Now he switches his claim from Bodyguard to Bulletproof. How convenient is that?

Also do you think scum would more likely stick with the bodyguard claim or switch it to bulletproof?
This is WIFOM
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@whiteflame
@MisterChris
@Polyglot
Where the hell are y’all at
Wylted
Wylted
I need a protective role to claim to lynch earth. I am willing to if one claims, but none are doing so. Bulletproof still essentially acts as a protective role. 
Wylted
Wylted
It is wifom, and I may be underestimating earth, but I don't feel like earth can be creative enough to create that wifom situation intentionally