Fast Food DP4

Author: Vader

Read-only
Total: 160
Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
We have to get the 2 lynched in a row perfect, so might as well make the toughest decision this dp
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
I’ve got thoughts, but I’m going to follow Wylted’s lead here and put them in context with the previous DPs before I place any votes or explain my reasoning. I’m throwing out every preconception I have before I read back through everything, so this will take a hot second.
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Lunatic
My gut has been telling me the same thing. I think it is any of the following scum teams are likely, and I will list most likely to least likely

WF poly
WF luna
WF pie

I don't think there is another likely scum team than what is listed above. We just need a 3rd vote to agree, pie or poly. 
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
-->
@Wylted
With whiteflame it's mostly the claim. A vanilla claim here is better for balance, but with 3 protective roles I think balance goes out the window a bit. I tried tracking him last night for the record. 
Wylted
Wylted
I am not going to be impulsive and will not vote until 24 hours from now at the very least. My mind may change 100 times
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@ILikePie5
What are your thoughts on whiteflame?
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
-->
@Wylted
I think you should follow your own advice and read through the previous DPs before locking in a vote. You said this is extremely important to get right. It is. Take your time with it.

Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@whiteflame
Thoughts on pie?
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@whiteflame
I will. Just spit balling out loud
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Polyglot
Thoughts on whiteflame and pie?
Wylted
Wylted
whoever is on the scum team is playing very well. 
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@Lunatic
What are your thoughts on whiteflame?
Rereading DP1. I actually may have found something 
Lunatic
Lunatic
going on a quick patrol, will be back in like 15 minutes
Polyglot
Debates: 0
Polyglot
The fact that mafia killed Speedrace instead of Wylted, knowing that Speedrace’s role is useless after Disc flip makes me suspect they had some reason to keep Wylted alive. Probably a framing ability on Lunatic. That makes me least suspicious of lunatic, leaving Whiteflame and Pie. Honestly think this is the scum team right here. I think Whiteflame would be the best option here.
Polyglot
Polyglot
I also think a vanilla claim is such an easy thing to fake claim given all the roles we have. I doubt there will be any vanillas in this games.
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Polyglot
think this through,  but think about it in Spanish
.  People have been shown to be more logical, when thinking in their 2nd language. It may give you a new perspective 
Polyglot
Polyglot
-->
@Wylted
Yeah I won’t be voting for anyone until everyone speaks and we all come to a consensus about who to lynch. Mafia can take the opportunity for a quick hammer. 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Lunatic
With whiteflame it's mostly the claim. A vanilla claim here is better for balance, but with 3 protective roles I think balance goes out the window a bit. I tried tracking him last night for the record. 
If we’re looking at balance then Poly has to be scum.
Wylted
Wylted
Everyone town reads me, so do me a favor and let's talk about this until 10pm eastern time Wednesday and I will place the first vote. This is because the first town member who votes, seals town's fate. I hate polyps claim, whiteflame has been on my radar and tuf did a few things like ask me who my top scum read was late last dp, which could have been a plan to redirect me depending on who he thought I would target. I almost targeted myself or speed to see if I was getting redirected and confirm it. 

I wouldn't be surprised if whiteflame was town and it looked like I was going to investigate him so lunatic redirected me to himself, and he just got unlucky when I investigated him. 

So a lot of scenarios are running through my head and I think rereading dp1 will make it clear, but I will not vote without the approval of the other town members. 
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@ILikePie5
If we’re looking at balance then Poly has to be scum
I don't see how. BP is one of those swingy roles that has just as much potential to hurt either team in my opinion. 
Wylted
Wylted
If lunatic is honest and tracked poly, than his scum mate I think would most likely be whiteflame, but I may be giving pie too much town cred
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Lunatic
I don't see how. BP is one of those swingy roles that has just as much potential to hurt either team in my opinion. 
But MYLO on DP2? Last Time that happened was RM’s game and Idek what he was doing.
Wylted
Wylted
you always bitch that SupaDudz games are unbalanced. It shouldn't be too hard to believe that could be the case here
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@ILikePie5
But MYLO on DP2? Last Time that happened was RM’s game and Idek what he was doing.
With these smaller games, they can end early no matter what. Just happened with wylteds game. We have a tracker and a cop who could have got a guilty result np1 or 2. I didn't think there would be three protective roles either. And it's supa, his balance is pretty unpredictable if you remember the 2 vigges he had in the last game me and you were scum together in. 
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Wylted
you always bitch that SupaDudz games are unbalanced. It shouldn't be too hard to believe that could be the case here
Exactly. I said this last day phase too. The fact that he isn't accounting for supa balance, and isn't even mentioning whiteflames vanilla or factoring it into the balancing theory is concerning me. 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Wylted
A man can hope. Plus Lunatic has always been the one who gives Supa more credit saying some of his games have been balanced 
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@Wylted
Pie will cry foul no matter what the balance is anyway
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Vader
that's usually the case with whoever the losing team is. I have never once bitched about balance. Check my record. 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Lunatic
With these smaller games, they can end early no matter what. Just happened with wylteds game.
Well that’s cause Wylted came up with the game on the spot - which I’m sure he’ll confirm lol.

We have a tracker and a cop who could have got a guilty result np1 or 2. I didn't think there would be three protective roles either.
Chris and Speed were heavily weakened though meaning Supa did at least somewhat consider balance.

And it's supa, his balance is pretty unpredictable if you remember the 2 vigges he had in the last game me and you were scum together in. 
Ya ik, but none of his games have ever ended after DP2 with Town losing. He’s a bad mod for sure, but he’s not dumb enough to create a game where town loses in 2 DPs. Even our scum game lasted like 5 DPs
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Vader
Pie will cry foul no matter what the balance is anyway
This is objectively false lol. I complain when the balance is shitty, which objectively your games have been more often. Luna’s game was fine just recently.