Fast Food DP4

Author: Vader

Read-only
Total: 160
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
Dead
Oromagi: You are Wendys. A fast food chain that is criminally underrated, you serve some of the most quality food I’ve tasted for a reasonable price as well, and the breakfast meal they have is to die for. You specialize in chicken sandwiches, burgers, chicken nuggets, and frosty’s. You are the Tracker. Each night you may select one person to track. You will receive a report of who they visited. You win with town.

MisterChris: You are McDonalds. One of the founders for fast food in America, you revolutionized the entire industry of fast foods and pioneered the market, becoming the biggest fast food chain in the world, one burger at a time and causing America to be the obese mess it is. You specialize in burgers, chicken nuggets, and breakfast sandwiches. You are the Dreaming God. Each night you may select one food item on the menu

Big Mac (1x Bodyguard)
Chicken Nuggets (1x Doctor)
McFlurry (1x Detective)
Sausage Egg McMuffin (1x Tracker)

Each one of these menu items corresponds to a certain role. You may select a menu item and use it on someone. You win with town.
Mod Note: Chris was unaware of what role corresponded to what item

Earth: You are Taco Bell. A mexican chain that sells tacos that make you shit bricks, these tacos are relatively cheap and are one of the biggest mexican fast food chains in America. You specialize in burritos, tacos, quesadillas, and baja blasts. You are Bulletproof. You can not be targeted by any lethal night actions. You win with town.

Speedrace: You are Raising Canes. A chicken fast food place that took an unique spin on the chicken idea, using chicken finger baskets and combos. The chicken is OK there, but the sauce and the texas toast is to die for, and their special lemonade. You specialize in chicken tenders, canes sauce, and lemonades. You are a Doctor. Each night you may choose someone to heal and they will be revived. You win with town.

Disc: You are Culvers. A midwest fast food chain, you are a higher quality version of McDonalds with more variety and better quality. Personally I love Culvers and always love getting their food there, especially cheese curds. You specialize in burgers, chicken tenders, cheese curds, and concrete mixers. You are an Enabler. You must stay alive in order for the doctor to use their role. You win with town
-
Living
1. Polyglot
2. whiteflame
3. Lunatic
4. iLikePie5 
5. Wylted 

DP Information
5 players
3 to lynch
The DP ends August 13th at 8PM CST

Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@Lunatic
@Wylted
@whiteflame
@ILikePie5
@Polyglot
mafia
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@Wylted
Any results?
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
2 scum in Poly, Whiteflame, Lunatic.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Lunatic
@whiteflame
@Polyglot
Who do you want to lynch and why?
Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
-->
@ILikePie5
guilty on lunatic
Wylted
Wylted
I guess this will give us some wiggle room for next dp, but my reads have been off all game. 
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
-->
@ILikePie5
I was told my action failed. 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Wylted
guilty on lunatic
Interesting. Though I honestly want to lynch Poly more
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Wylted
guilty on lunatic
I was framed then, because I don't believe supa didn't put a cop. Mafia probably just won with that frame right there. Scum is in whiteflame, poly, and pie. I am guessing yall just blindly lynch the guiltied result here though, so GG
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Lunatic
I was told my action failed. 
Interesting indeed
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@ILikePie5
yeah, I mean I don't think anyone should vote until we talk about this. 
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@whiteflame
@ILikePie5
@Polyglot
whoever pulled that frame off, you are a God and have my ultimate respect
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Lunatic
I was framed then, because I don't believe supa didn't put a cop. Mafia probably just won with that frame right there. Scum is in whiteflame, poly, and pie. I am guessing yall just blindly lynch the guiltied result here though, so GG
Actually, results don’t matter at LYLO.
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Lunatic
It is certainly.lylo, so I am in no rush to lynch until we all contribute
Wylted
Wylted
I was kept alive for a reason, so scum did not fear me getting an accurate result. That says something 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Lunatic
@Wylted
What are your thoughts on a Poly lynch?
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@ILikePie5
it could be poly and whiteflame here. I think we should all take a breath and reread the DPs in reverse
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Wylted
I was kept alive for a reason, so scum did not fear me getting an accurate result. That says something 
I was thinking the same thing - implies a GF, Lawyer, or Framer.

If you’re scum it’s already GG cause no one here believes Supa only put a 1x Detective in the game. Btw you said you were roleblocked NP2 right?
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Wylted
it could be poly and whiteflame here. I think we should all take a breath and reread the DPs in reverse
I think Poly is 100% scum. He’s the safest lynch. After that it’s 50/50 between WF and Lunatic
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Wylted
Yeah they should have killed you or role blocked you. Because speedrace was useless after disc died. So they know that they either have protection against the cop with lawyers or godfathers, or they did something like what supa and whiteflame did in TUF villains.

Wylted
Wylted
-->
@ILikePie5
I think whiteflame might be the safe bet here

Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@ILikePie5
What are your thoughts on a Poly lynch?
TBH I think scum is more likely you and whiteflame, though saying that doesn't really do me any favors here. I know I was framed so I think scum has vets on it, also my tracker result from np2 makes it hard for me to think poly is scum unless I just got incredibly unlucky and tracked a godfather or ninja or something. 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Lunatic
Yeah they should have killed you or role blocked you. Because speedrace was useless after disc died. So they know that they either have protection against the cop with lawyers or godfathers, or they did something like what supa and whiteflame did in TUF villains.
If Wylted is scum he’s already won. His results don’t matter much here. Reread DPs and see if you find anything 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Lunatic
TBH I think scum is more likely you and whiteflame, though saying that doesn't really do me any favors here. I know I was framed so I think scum has vets on it, also my tracker result from np2 makes it hard for me to think poly is scum unless I just got incredibly unlucky and tracked a godfather or ninja or something. 
Or he just didn’t do the NK lol
Wylted
Wylted
I am going to go to sleep soon and reread all dps before voting. I suggest everyone else do the same
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Wylted
I think whiteflame might be the safe bet here
I disagree. I think Poly’s role has no use in the game. We both know Beloved Princess is a common mafia claim. MYLO on DP2? No way Jose.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@ILikePie5
Or he just didn’t do the NK lol

I literally just acknowledged that I could have just been very unlucky with that result. It still makes it hard for me to place him as scum higher than the other two options. 
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Lunatic
I am willing to vote wf with you most likely and reevaluate next dp. I think no matter what scum team we have, wf is one of them
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Wylted
I am willing to vote wf with you most likely and reevaluate next dp. I think no matter what scum team we have, wf is one of them
Whiteflame hasn't been sitting right for me since DP1. My gut has been off on him. I would be more willing to lynch him than poly here.