Author: bsh1

Total: 64
KingLaddy01
Debates: 0
KingLaddy01
I want to add to my post because it wasn't clear. They still live off of their mom's welfare in their 30's.
Swagnarok
Debates: 7
Swagnarok
People who are mentally incapacitated to the extent that you describe (discounting higher IQ people who are simply lazy) are not necessarily, or even usually, autistic.
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@KingLaddy01
At the risk of invoking Godwin, your ideas are not new but fit well with rightwing philosophy.
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Wylted
Only rightwingnuts can think with the organ whose only function is to pump blood. Real people use the brain for thinking.
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@KingLaddy01
As an uninformed 10yr old could you perhaps move to a more appropriate website?
Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
-->
@disgusted
Wow you'd be the first liberal I've heard that had disagreed with which side of the political spectrum was left brained, and which side was right brained. If you want to debate that right wingers are more "right brained" than liberals generally speaking, please issue that debate challenge to me. I'm shocked that anybody disagreed with this assessment.

I thought somebody would criticize me insinuating that left brained thinkers were superior, but I didn't think anyone would say something as stupid as "Conservatives think with their heart (Use right brain thinking) More.
KingLaddy01
KingLaddy01
-->
@Swagnarok
Then sterilize them as well.
David
Debates: 92
David
-->
@Wylted
Several studies do show that conservatives are more right brained. 

Wylted
Wylted
Tell me he isn't dumb enough to think "Thinking with the heart" was meant to be taken literally.
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@David
I don't understand that.  Are you referring to brain scan activity as opposed to the classic understanding of what left brained and right brained means? I think there is a reason why most artists, comedians , actors and those in helping professions (all groups who usually have right brain type thinking) prefer to identify as liberal.
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@David
This is what I am referring to. Is this no longer common knowledge? https://www.verywellmind.com/left-brain-vs-right-brain-2795005
David
David
-->
@Wylted
Not really common knowledge any more. The links were more towards brain scans than anything.
David
David
Im' exhausted. I am off to bed. Gnight all!

Go dems!
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Wylted
Were you replying to something I said, you seem very confused. I never mentioned left or right brain hemispheres.
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Wylted
Did you not mean what you wrote? I get the impression you have nothing to think with, or maybe it is the blood pump.
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@disgusted
Thinking with the heart means thinking in a way typically attributed to how right brain thinkers would think if assuming the right brain  left brain theory is correct. So if I say "Thinking with the Heart" It literally means the same thing as saying "He uses right brain thinking".
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@disgusted
Did you not mean what you wrote? I get the impression you have nothing to think with, or maybe it is the blood pump.
You must be mentally retarded to think I was being literal, LOL.

disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Wylted
It quite LITERALLY doesn't, your command of the English language is non existent, LITERALLY.
Wylted
Wylted
This is an interesting study done that verifies what I'm saying, but honestly it is one of those things that is just common sense and no studies should be needed to know this is true. http://neuropolitics.org/right-and-left-brain-hemispheric-asymmetries-part-1.htm

Of course you always have idiots scream (anecdotal evidence) when you don't referance one.
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Wylted
SO YOU DON'T WRITE WHAT YOU MEAN TO WRITE AND THEN BLAME THE READER FOR READING WHAT YOU DID WRITE and call me mentally retarded, you poor little thing.
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@disgusted
Wow, LOL. I don't know if you are trolling or just too stupid to realize what a figure of speech is. Whatever it is please don't reproduce.
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@disgusted
SO YOU DON'T WRITE WHAT YOU MEAN TO WRITE AND THEN BLAME THE READER FOR READING WHAT YOU DID WRITE and call me mentally retarded, you poor little thing.
It's actually pretty common to use figures of speech and to not use your words in a literal way.  You are dumb lol. I wonder if when old people called you a little booger (Or whatever pet name they used)< if you actually thought you were a booger.

disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Wylted
LITERALLY is not a figure of speech, you prove once again that you don't possess any understanding of the English language, but as a septic that's not surprising.
Wylted
Wylted
If somebody calls your boss the "Big cheese" do you think he is literally a piece of cheese? LOL
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Wylted
LITERALLY is not a figure of speech
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@disgusted
Yes "thinking with your heart" is a figure of speech idiot. LOL Google gives over 20 million examples of it being used that way. Here is the first article that pops up https://www.elitedaily.com/life/scientifically-think-heart-not-brain/917698
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Wylted
Learn English.
LITERALLY is not a figure of speech
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@disgusted
"Thinking with the Heart" It literally means the same thing as saying "He uses right brain thinking"Are you responding to this
I think you are idiotically responding to the above phrase, and are off topic. No the word literal there is not figurative language, But the phrase it refers to is using figurative language. Wow you are dumb. You don't realize "Thinking with your heart is a figure of speech, and then you randomly point out that my use of the word "literal" was literal.

Okay dumb ass. You should have made that clear instead of repeatedly writing "literally is not figurative". I assumed with how stupid you are, you kept mistakenly splelling "is" Instead of "it's". Now I get that you are so dumb that you don't recognize a figure of speech and then you just randomly start talking about the word literal not being used as figurative speech for some unknown reason.

Please tell me you are a non native english speaker with your lack of reading comprehension here.

disgusted
disgusted
@wilted
you kept mistakenly splelling "is" Instead of "it's"
Show me where.
"Thinking with the Heart" It literally means the same thing as saying "He uses right brain thinking"

Your sentence is nonsense. The first phrase doesn't literally mean your second phrase. It doesn't literally mean anything. As I've informed you your lack of English language skills makes it almost impossible for you to converse with an English speaking human.
As a christian, provide an example from your book for simpletons where thinking with your heart ( a common but meaningless phrase) means thinking with the right brain.
There is nothing random about my reference to your misuse of the word literally it is, as I have noted, evidence of your complete lack of English language knowledge.
Even your ad homs betray your language inadequacies.
Now that I've politely ripped you a new one you realise how fortunate you were when I restricted myself one liners. bwuahahahaha.
I see you haven't changed since DDO, you are still a coward who runs away when his pretense at knowledge is completely refuted. bwuahahaha
ethang5
Debates: 1
ethang5
Wow you are dumb. 
Wylted discovers what we all know. The surprise will grow mundane.