Abraham Was Backward

Author: Stephen

Total: 94
ethang5
Debates: 1
ethang5
Lol. 

Ok, Stephen plays Stephen better, but I was close don't you think Gentle Reader? I even got the all caps right.

Is tossing someone supposed to be this easy?

:::Face palm::: - again.

Stephen
Debates: 0
Stephen
-->
@keithprosser
Stephen wrote;  I would be very interested to read your speculations as to why the gospellers even took the time to write bible stories that  "can be junked straight away.

From the link above presented by Prosser

Prosser wrote: maintain and teach their version of history.

So your  well thought out speculation brought you to the amazing conclusion that they wrote these things top preserve and teach their history.

I have to shake my head in wonder at the time you must have spent coming to the speculative conclusion Keith.

It may have slipped your mind that this is actually what people actually do when they want to actually  preserve their history for future generations.
Stephen
Stephen
but I was close don't you think Gentle Reader?
You wasn't even anywhere near close you clown.. You misquoted me with intent to deceive the "Gentle Reader".  This is what theist LIKE YOU do when caught on the back foot,  THEY LIE AND DECIEVE. 

Ethang5, Gentle Reader,  just loves beating himself with his own stick. Is this some kind of Christian perversion ? Flagellation perhaps?  I have to ask.

Then the LORD said, "I have seen how stubborn and rebellious these people are.

Moses, I have seen how stubborn these people are, 

Good News Translation EXODUS 32: 9
I know how stubborn these people are. 

disgusted
disgusted
-->
@ethang5
Or when the Israelites would take the women from defeated cities as a mercy because leaving them meant certain death, but the smut brain atheist sees only rape and war booty. But kill everyone and he has problems too. Assimilating the foreign women into the tribe by marriage is seen as proof by the geniuses of sexual intent instead of a good way to address the problem of cultural differences.
So the tribe destroyed by the bloodthirsty god of Israel and his followers is killed and his wife and three daughters are given the mercy of being raped into assimilation, a far better option than being killed according to the husband/father who isn't being raped, how generous of the god of Israel and thang.