an open letter to all the trannies on the site

Author: Wylted

Total: 10
Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
There is two reasons people become trannies.

1. They hate themselves. Maybe they were abused or mistreated as children, maybe not but they learned to hate themselves, so they think becoming a woman will erase the them that they hate. 

This is why the suicide rate among trannies is so high. Once they transition, they still realize that they are who they are and fail to escape themselves. This is all subconscious ofcourse so they don't realize it.  

This by far is the majority of trannies. I suggest seeking psychological help, so you can learn to love yourself. Mutilating yourself is not going to help you love yourself. Seek help with your gender dysphagia

2. The second type is the sicko who are attracted to the ideal of being the opposite gender. They really aren't much different than those people who cut off their own limbs because they fantasize about being handicapped. This requires more than just loving yourself. 

You probably fall under category one. I want you to know you are loved. If nobody in your life has shown you, you are loved than allow Jesus to. Jesus loves you. He's okay with you being a homosexual or fantasizing about being a girl. He wants to just show you that you are worthy of love. Come to Jesus 

SkepticalOne
Debates: 9
SkepticalOne
-->
@Wylted
 "I want you to know you are loved."

Good words applicable to everyone in any situation - including you. 

As for the OP, it seems everyone associates transsexuals with man ---> woman. Much fear/hate and shame is cast toward this subset of transexuals. It is almost like people either don't realize transitions happen the other way too or that they only object to biological males transitioning.

Wylted
Wylted
-->
@SkepticalOne
it's honestly because I think FTM trannies think that's the way to get laid. They just need some good dick. 

I read of a female tranny crying because she was not accepted as a man, by gay men. Men don't cry, especially over not getting dick from other men.
SkepticalOne
Debates: 9
SkepticalOne
-->
@Wylted
Yea, I have no idea what you're talking about there. I have a family member transitioning, and it has nothing to do with getting laid. 

Also, I personally see little wrong with a man crying from time to time. We've all been brought up to hide our emotions and be stoic *manly* figures no matter how badly we've been hurt or how happy we are. That's just dumb.
Nyxified
Debates: 21
Nyxified
-->
@Wylted
Seems you've forgotten what we once discussed in the comments of the debate that you forfeit. Allow me to remind you:

You give two reasons a person might transition (with no sources again), the first is called 'autogynephilia'. I won't examine this too harshly since you acquiesce that it is rare (astronomically so to the point of insignificance). But it's worth noting that 93% of cis women are autogynephiliacs[2] and autogynephilia was invented to prove lesbian trans females only exist because of men who get aroused while cross-dressing and was made by the same person who argued that trans women were nothing more than extremely effeminate gay men[3]. The theory as a whole has no basis in logic[3].

Your second reason is... Interesting. Again, as a trans person, I find it bold to assume that in a world where you can be put to death for being transgender, trans people are routinely disowned and left homeless[4], face 2x the poverty rate and 3x the unemployment rate[5], and where violence and discrimination are an incredibly regular occurrence, your first presumption is to chalk the suicide rate up to trans people 'still being themselves'.

It's even more interesting when you realize that 91% of trans people who have undergone transition surgery would do it again if given the chance[6], something I'm sure you'll ignore by saying it's because those who are dissatisfied are committing suicide (again). This is in spite of a study over 45 years long found <0.6% of 8000+ trans people died by suicide (also showing rates stayed consistent throughout transition)[7] and studies show transition improves mental health/reduces dysphoria[8][9][10][11]. If you would like to claim the Swedish study by that shows increased rates of suicide after transition, here's the researcher who conducted the study saying that, not only is that not what the study shows, but also that transition reduces suicide rates[12].

Here's some more sources on satisfaction with gender transition for good measure, including a review of 72 studies that said "The scholarly literature makes clear that gender transition is effective in treating gender dysphoria and can significantly improve the well-being of transgender individuals.[11]"[8][9][10][11]

Sorry for the long post. My response to debate should drop tomorrow or the day after.

Sources:
1. "What to know about female-to-male surgery" https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/326590#surgery
3. "The Autogynephilia Theory Debunked by New German Study" https://www.crossdreamers.com/2020/05/the-autogynephilia-theory-debunked-by.html
5. "New U.S. Transgender Survey has compelling data about being trans in America" https://www.glaad.org/blog/new-us-transgender-survey-has-compelling-data-about-being-trans-america
7. "Trends in suicide death risk in transgender people: results from the Amsterdam Cohort of Gender Dysphoria study (1972–2017)" https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7317390/
8. "Psychosocial Adjustment to Sex Reassignment Surgery: A Qualitative Examination and Personal Experiences of Six Transsexual Persons in Croatia" https://www.hindawi.com/journals/tswj/2014/960745/
9. "Long-Term Follow-Up of Adults with Gender Identity Disorder" https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s10508-014-0453-5
10. "Long-term Assessment of the Physical, Mental, and Sexual Health among Transsexual Women" https://www.researchgate.net/publication/23553588_Long-term_Assessment_of_the_Physical_Mental_and_Sexual_Health_among_Transsexual_Women
11. "What does the scholarly research say about the effect of gender transition on transgender well-being? " https://whatweknow.inequality.cornell.edu/topics/lgbt-equality/what-does-the-scholarly-research-say-about-the-well-being-of-transgender-people/
12. "Fact check: study shows transition makes trans people suicidal" https://www.transadvocate.com/fact-check-study-shows-transition-makes-trans-people-suicidal_n_15483.htm
You still say 'trannies' as well, huh?
Theweakeredge
Debates: 33
Theweakeredge
-->
@Wylted
You are a horrible person. I don't really see fit to talk with you anymore, so I'll leave it with this basic refutation:

• Transgender people are trans because of their own gender; they tend to behave differently than what people expect from their given gender, so they are persecuted, even moreso when they actually come out as transgender. In other words, its because of people like you.
  • The myth of "hating myself" is just that, a myth, because we see constant stats given the lowered rates of people once they are treated with their gender in mind. As merely coming out as transgender is not enough to actually solve all of the prosecution, gender affirming treatment consistently reduces self-harm.

drlebronski
Debates: 14
drlebronski
-->
@Wylted
@Theweakeredge

1. They hate themselves. Maybe they were abused or mistreated as children, maybe not but they learned to hate themselves, so they think becoming a woman will erase the them that they hate. 
ENORMOUS meta-meta-analysis on transgender people and the effect gender transition has on their mental health
Of 56 studies, 52 indicated transitioning as a positive effect on the mental health of transgender people and 4 indicated it had mixed or no results.
ZERO studies indicated gender transitioning has negative results
This pretty much ends the argument right here.

Wylted
Wylted
No negative results, they just kill themselves in disproportionate amounts and self mutilate.
Theweakeredge
Debates: 33
Theweakeredge
-->
@Wylted
No - I don't think you understand what mutilate means - further as I've already said: they kill themselves because of assholes like you.
Wylted
Wylted
people are assholes before they mutilate themselves by cutting off their dicks, and yet after they cut off their ducks is when they suicide