Siding with Death

Author: ethang5

Total: 327
Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@ethang5
Pick any position, and the liberal will side with the oppressor, the criminal, the killer, and death.

Abortion?
Sides with - the killer of defenseless babies
Against - Defenseless innocent babies

Death Penalty?
Sides with - The murdering criminal
Against - The innocent victim

Immigration?
Sides with - The law breaking criminal
Against - The law abiding citizen

Homosexuality?
Sides with - Disease and death
Against - Abstinence and life

Euthanasia?
Sides with - Death
Against - Life

Illegal Drugs?
Sides with - Overdoses and death
Against - Sobriety and life.

As I said, any position.
Abortion isn't about the unborn but the living, who have rights. The non-living (unborn and dead) are not citizens under the Constitution. You are legistaling religion. 

Death Penalty is not something I endorse due to the idea one can be wrong. 

Immigration is not about death. Not sure why it's here. 

Homosexuality again is about rights and citizenship, not death or your religion. 

Euthanasia is about suffering. Honestly if you believe in god disconnect and if the person passed it's god's will. 

Drug use is a tough one. The right to be an addict vs. criminal behavior to obtain a drug or bad parenting, etc. I think drugs should be legal but addicts should loose their kids, license to drive and be jailed if they steal to obtain the drug. You can smoke pot and drink without dying for decades. 
mustardness
Debates: 0
mustardness
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
OMG, rational, logical common sense poster :--@ here at  'Obsession With Death Thread'.

:--@ = significantly relevant and rational, logical common sense aka wise old owl

Score: PWitch 10
Ethang5........ -10

Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@mustardness
Why thank you. 
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@mustardness
OMG, please step outside you armpit-of-ego and read my lips/text and address appropriately as a civilized human with access to morals.
I did. I told you your posts are illegible. They make no sense. Why do you use those weird symbols and random words? No one can respond to your posts like a civilized person when your posts are uncivilized.

Can you do that? No? 
I do that every time. You seem to think your opinion can be orders for others. They aren't. Your morality cannot judge anyone else. No one has to do what you want them to do. But you get angry and start insulting the moment your opponent disagrees with you. And then you start with the incoherent writing. No one can understand you! Can you understand that? No? 

Do you know how to keep your ____n immoral nose *v* out of womens bodies?  No? I didnt think so.
Who are you to tell me to? Women's police? Can you keep your immoral nose out of my business? Why do you keep repeating the same thing? Do you think I will obey you if you shout the same thing over and over? I don't have to obey you. Your opinion means nothing.

The rest of your post is the same silly irrational gibberish, so I will just skip it.

But my answer to you is the same. I don't care for your opinion about women. You aren't an authority on women or on morals. I don't wish to speak to you.

I know no one wants to talk to you, and maybe that is why you have to force yourself on me, just to have someone to talk to. But being rude and posting gibberish is not the way to get people talking to you.

So since you are now stuck at posting the same stupidity over and over, I will leave you to your issue. When you can make a coherent post in English, I'll take you off ignore.

So, when you tire, go away.
mustardness
mustardness
-->
@ethang5
Who are you to tell me to?

Read my lips/text:
I am mustardness. Duhh...

I think your brain dead and that is why your obsessed with "death" killing" and "murdering"  I think so.

Can you keep your immoral nose out of my business?
If you dont want to hear the truth then leave the public forum.  Go find some white nationalist to chant Lock Her Up.

Go here to see closed minded and immoral Orange Trumpanzee Clones photo of yourself in the mirror ][:--( | )--:][

Meanwhile I will chant Lock Trumpanzees Away Today!

Oh yeah, some are already in jail, being charged, or left office because of their immoral and corrupt actions.

Keep your ____n nose *v* out of womens bodies you Orange Trumpanzee Clone you sick-in-the-head, disgrace, to the human-race.
TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
Abortion isn't about the unborn but the living, who have rights. The non-living (unborn and dead) are not citizens under the Constitution. You are legistaling religion. 
just to clarify you mean the unborn vs born since regardless of how you label the unborn, it is alive, at the very instant of fertilization it is alive (whatever it is), to that end do you think there should be any limits to abortion, if so what should they be?

Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
I have no issue with no abortion after 24 weeks. 
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@mustardness
Read my lips/text: 
I am mustardness. Duhh...
To me you're just some irrational guy on the net. You do not have the power or authority to tell me what to do. I didn't ask "who are you?" I asked, "Who are you to tell me what to do?" Your being "mustardness" means nothing. You are just an internet guy who makes irrational posts.

Can you keep your immoral nose out of my business? 

If you dont want to hear the truth then leave the public forum.
Your posts aren't truth. They aren't even rational. Plus, I didn't direct my original posts to you. You just think your loony posts are "truth", but every confused guy on the net thinks his loony posts are truth.

Anyway, direct your " truth" to someone who can read your language and who cares. It isn't me. So please go chant and shout to someone else. 

If you had a valid argument, you wouldn't need to chant and shout. You would also post in English.
mustardness
mustardness
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
I have no issue with no abortion after 24 weeks.
I have no issues with the pregnant woman having the privacy and personal moral rights to choose what she does with her body.

These Orange-Trumpanzee-Clones ego based immorality cannot keep them from sticking their nose *v* into womens bodies without their consent.

It is obvious these immorals have sick-in-the-head mental issues have not respect of truth, human individual rights.

They all need to be Locked Away! Far Away from civilized and moral society.

366 days later

LordLuke
LordLuke
Ha ha I guess it's a good thing AvoidDeath is conservative, then.
Alec
Debates: 42
Alec
-->
@ethang5
Pick any position, and the liberal will side with the oppressor, the criminal, the killer, and death.

Abortion?
Sides with - the killer of defenseless babies
Against - Defenseless innocent babies

Death Penalty?
Sides with - The murdering criminal
Against - The innocent victim

Immigration?
Sides with - The law breaking criminal
Against - The law abiding citizen

Homosexuality?
Sides with - Disease and death
Against - Abstinence and life

Euthanasia?
Sides with - Death
Against - Life

Illegal Drugs?
Sides with - Overdoses and death
Against - Sobriety and life.

As I said, any position.

I´m pro life.

I´m against the death penalty because I prefer to make the murderer donate blood as much as feasible while being in jail for life, saving more lives.

I´m pretty sure open borders saves lives because of the hundreds of thousands of people that die due to borders.  Let them get jobs.

Euthanasia is a choice.  If someone wants to do it, let them do it.

Weed is a choice.

It´s less about life vs death as it is life vs freedom.  As a libertarian, I value freedom for everyone.  If someone wants to kill themselves, or wants to smoke weed, lets let them do it.  It´s their body.
ethang5
ethang5
I´m pro life.
No, you just call yourself pro life.

I´m against the death penalty because I prefer to make the murderer donate blood as much as feasible while being in jail for life, saving more lives.
Then you aren't for freedom.

I´m pretty sure open borders saves lives because of the hundreds of thousands of people that die due to borders.  Let them get jobs.
Electrified fences and other security measures also cause death. Always open front doors and free teenaged daughters would also save lives.

Euthanasia is a choice.  If someone wants to do it, let them do it.
Euthanasia is a choice for death.

Weed is a choice.
Weed is a choice for death.

It´s less about life vs death as it is life vs freedom.
Freedom is impossible without life. Yours is a fake dichotomy.

As a libertarian, I value freedom for everyone.
Even the inmate forced to give his blood for years?

If someone wants to kill themselves, or wants to smoke weed, lets let them do it.  It´s their body.
I have not said they should not do it, I have only noted that those are choices for death.

And though you also call yourself liberterian, your positions are identical to liberal. I pay attention to what people are, not what they call themselves.
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@ethang5
Why are you so afraid of death?
ethang5
ethang5
I, like most people, avoid stupidity. Which is why I, like most people, avoid your posts.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@disgusted
We do not fear death.

Though we are troubled by the thought of non-existence.

One would assume that a Christian would not be so troubled, what with all that heaven stuff.

Contradictions Contradictions!

disgusted
disgusted
-->
@ethang5
You just run away. Are you taught cowardice or is it natural in your family.
It's simply not possible for you to avoid stupidity, you have no choice but to live with it.
ethang5
ethang5
@disgusting

It's simply not possible for you to avoid stupidity
Sure it is. I avoid stupidity every time I ignore one of your stalking, yapping turd posts. Watch, I'll avoid stupidity on your next turd dropping....

Go!

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@zedvictor4
I think what most people fear, atheists and theists, is pain, which often comes with death, they do not fear death itself.

And "troubled by the thought of nonexistence" happens to be a good euphemism for fear of death no?

I have found that the people who most fear death, are the ones who constantly accuse everyone of fearing death.

I've watched many people die. Very few of them showed fear. But as the good book says, "Evil men run when nothing chases them."

What we have here may be a simple case of projection. The dolt fears death, so he goes around (for 6 years now) accusing others of fearing death.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@ethang5
I think that there is a distinction to be made between non-existence and death.

Death is an instance and probably considered very little throughout a protracted dying process.

Whereas ongoing thoughts of non-existence and therefore non-participation, probably causes far more anxiety than the moment of death itself does.
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@ethang5
Your fear of death is so great that you have convinced yourself that you will never face it. So much for that stupidity, you must live with it.
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@zedvictor4
You may have a point, but I've heard many refer to death as a process.

In fact, there is a famous saying, "we start dying on the day we're born."

For me myself, non-existence and therefore non-participation has never bothered me much. I've never been big on participation with the world anyway.

I wouldn't want my death to hurt, or hurt my family. Other than those things, its just a necessary change.
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@ethang5
It's really a necessary cessation not change.
It must be like pissing in your wetsuit, not believing in death that is.
Funny little fellow.

disgusted
disgusted
-->
@ethang5
It's simply not possible for you to avoid stupidity, you have no choice but to live with it.
Funny little fellow.
ethang5
ethang5
Actually, if stupidity keeps stalking me, it will get banned..... again. So I will have a choice.
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@ethang5
Don't be a silly little fellow, until you die, stupidity will be your constant companion and you will die, regardless of your frightened little fantasies.
I can't imagine anyone desperate enough to stalk you though.
Remember that time you were banned for a year? That was funny.
ethang5
ethang5
-->@disgusting

I can't imagine anyone desperate enough to stalk you though.
I can. Lol!
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@ethang5
Yes.
Imagine being the operative word.
You're a funny little fellow.