Author: ethang5

Total: 327
3RU7AL
Debates: 3
3RU7AL
-->
@ethang5
What an excellent point! 
It's exactly the same point I've repeatedly made to you which you have repeatedly ignored.

If history is any indication, he will dodge or pretend to be obtuse.
I've already responded.

SkepticalOne
Debates: 9
SkepticalOne
-->
@ethang5
No one said that reproduction was required of every individual. That is just the spin you need to put on it to keep your "homosexuals are natural" POV going. 

The primary purpose of evolution is reproduction. That is not meant as an affront to homosexuality. It is just a fact. And even heterosexuals can be celibate. 

Don't allow fear and politically correct groupthink to turn you into an irrational lemming. I know you, we always disagree, but you are nowhere as dumb as 3RU7AL.

Calling a baby an invader is stupidity of the highest order. 3RU7AL seems to think stupidity will work where emotion failed. Life is short, I have no time for deliberate stupidity.

Your justification for abortion is that you do not believe the embryo is a human person before a certain time. All that other stuff about immigrants, and invaders is just the stupidity of a progressive idiot thinking he can avert a loss by being an obtuse moron.

It actually weakens your core argument.
Obviously, I don't understand Dread's position and he has no desire to continue so I really don't see the point of arguing with you about it.

TheDredPriateRoberts
Debates: 0
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@3RU7AL
Finally, we agree.

This is the whole reason I've been trying to promote ectogenesis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that does seem to solve all the problems......interesting.  Though the other problems that would be caused and potential unintended consequences would be a different can of worms, guess I'll have to go re-read that thread :)
(out of curiosity, is that something you really promote, if it was a reality, or just for arguments sake?)
TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@SkepticalOne
Obviously, I don't understand Dread's position and he has no desire to continue so I really don't see the point of arguing with you about it.
that's because I'm not really taking one, you are looking for motives and things that just aren't there, then applying them to me, all you have to do is read what is written and take it at face value.
A "position" I've taken is calling a pregnancy a foreign invader is incorrect.  The opinions I have given are mostly, what I think are inaccurate or totally wrong labels and word usage.  Other than that I've been asking questions, form a conclusion based on the answers, then ask if it is correct, since I don't wish to put words in people's mouths.
3RUTAL have done that, I think respectfully, even though a bit heated at times and for some things we've arrived at a consensus.  I hope that clears things up.
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
that does seem to solve all the problems......interesting.  Though the other problems that would be caused and potential unintended consequences would be a different can of worms, guess I'll have to go re-read that thread :)
(out of curiosity, is that something you really promote, if it was a reality, or just for arguments sake?)
Ectogenesis is the perfect solution.

Yes, yes, and yes, I really and truly am 100% in support of ectogenesis.
ethang5
Debates: 1
ethang5
-->
@3RU7AL
So is a 1 month old embryo growing in an artificial womb a human person?
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@ethang5
So is a 1 month old embryo growing in an artificial womb a human person?
Your hair-splitting question is immaterial.  Moot.

Nobody wants to kill it, regardless of whether it is called a zygote, a blastocyst, an embryo, a foetus, or a citizen or a non-citizen.

In the exact same way, nobody wants to slaughter a box of puppies.
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@3RU7AL
I didn't ask you if someone wanted to kill it. I asked if it was a person.

Is a 1 month old embryo growing in an artificial womb a human person?

Lol.

3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@ethang5
Your hair-splitting question is immaterial.  Moot.
ethang5
ethang5
Lol. The moron runs from his stupidity.
mustardness
mustardness
-->
@ethang5
Lol. The moron runs from his stupidity.
Running from you is running from blood thirst stupidity.

Fertilized egg > fetus is a human and not and independant human individual. We can tell  stupid obsessed people ---ex Ethang--  this fact 1000's of times and they never get it.  Their/your blood thirst obsession closes thei mind to morals and rational, logical common sense. Lock You Away Today!

You and your like are obsessed with sticking your ___n nose *v* into womens bodies without there consent.

Get your ____n nose *v* out of womens bodies. Lock You Away from our civilized and moral society.

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@mustardness
Did I not tell you to shut up and go away?

Why do crazy people always want to shout at others?

Now, take your stinky mattress and be gone. You can't tell anyone anything. You're just a loony guy on the net. Go away, we can smell you.
mustardness
mustardness
-->
@ethang5
Why do crazy people always want to shout at others?

Do you even know how to use a mirror. 

Ethang --and long list of immorals-- as the fertilized egg @ raise their non-existent hand and shout  'I Am Sombody' and we plan to unite @@@ march on Washington to shout 'I Am Sombody'.

My father was spermazoa <---who gave his tail and sacrifised his triangular head for my existence

My mother was just a poor innocent egg ( X )  looking for a better life for my fathers spermoza  remains.

We fertilized eggs @  are the future of humanity and we will shout int from the rooftops,

we will shout it from the sewers, 'We Are Somebody

we will shout it from Earths poles, 'We Are Somebody'

We are willing to go to jail and shout from the jail cells, 'We Fertilized Eggs @  Are Somebody'.

History is full of groups or 300 or less fertilized spartan eggs  @ that have taken on the masses of 6000 or more. We died.

But we live on today in other pregnant women.  The pregnant woman gives us sustantenance and the moral support to shout out and march because 'We Are Somebody'.

We may not have a voice box or even a brain but give us a few months and we will gain weight and then someday we may even become and independant individual. 'I Am Somebody' and you will hear us cry, cry out loud, we are somebody

I am the Fertilized Egg @ and I mean business

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@mustardness
You are a nobody moron.

You cannot tell me what to do. You obviously have mental issues. How many people have told you that?

No one wants to talk to you, or respond to your irrational posts, with it's weird symbols and fragmented ideas.

Shut up, and go away.
mustardness
mustardness
-->
@ethang5
You cannot tell me what to do.
Keep your ____n nose *v* out of womens bodies.  You and your Trumpanzee types need to be Locked Away from civilized and moral society.

Ethang {  the hot ari bag :--O } --and long list of immorals-- as fertilized eggs @ raise their non-existent hand and shout  'I Am Sombody' and we plan to unite @@@ march on Washington to shout 'We Are Somebody'.

My father was spermazoa <---who gave his tail and sacrificed his triangular head for my existence

My mother was just a poor innocent egg ( X )  looking for a better life for my fathers spermoza  remains.

We fertilized eggs @  are the future of humanity and we will shout int from the rooftops,

We are willing to go to jail and shout from the jail cells, 'We Fertilized Eggs @  Are Somebody'.

History is full of groups or 300 or less fertilized spartan eggs  @ that have taken on the masses of 6000 or more. We died.

But we live on today in other pregnant women.  The pregnant woman gives us sustantenance and the moral support to shout out and march because 'We Are Somebody'.

We may not have a voice box or even a brain but give us a few months and we will gain weight and then someday we may even become and independant individual. 'I Am Somebody' and you will hear us cry, cry out loud, we are somebody

I am the Fertilized Egg @ and I mean business

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@mustardness
I am the Fertilized Egg @ and I mean business
No, you just an online idiot with a mental illness.

Shut up and go away.

mustardness
mustardness
-->
@ethang5

No, you just an online idiot with a mental illness.
Do you know how to use a mirror? No? I didnt think so.

Read my lips/text, place you immoral ego based hot air bag :--O  to the side and open (O):--)  your closed ][:--( mind.

Can you do that? No? I didnt think so.

Keep your ____n immoral nose *v* out of womens bodies.  You and your Trumpanzee types need to be Locked Away from civilized and moral society.

Ethang {  the hot ari bag :--O } --and long list of immorals-- as fertilized eggs @ raise their non-existent hand and shout  'I Am Sombody' and we plan to unite @@@ march on Washington to shout 'We Are Somebody'.

Our father was a spermazoa <---who gave his tail and sacrificed his triangular head for my existence

Our mother was just a poor innocent egg ( X )  looking for a better life for my fathers spermoza  remains.

We may not have a voice box or even a brain but give us a few months and we will gain weight and then someday we may even become and independant individual. 'We are  Somebodies' and you will hear us cry, cry out loud, we are somebody

We are Fertilized Eggs @ and we mean business

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@mustardness
We are Fertilized Eggs @ and we mean business
I don't care how many of you other mental patients you have with you. Shut up and go away.

You are not sane. No one wants you yelling at them. I don't care what you think.

You are nothing more than an internet loonie, making loonie posts.

Shut up, and go away.
mustardness
mustardness
-->
@ethang5
I don't care how many of you other mental patients you have with you.
You still in the dark and have yet to learn how to use a mirror. ][:--(  )--:][  Mirror mirror on the wall who is the most immoral of all?

Read my lips/text until you open (O):--) your immoral, closed ][:--( Trumpanzee mind-set.

Keep your ____n immoral nose *v* out of womens bodies.  No? I didnt think so.

Ethang {  the hot air bag :--O } --and long list of immorals-- as fertilized eggs @ raise their non-existent hand and shout  'I Am Sombody' and we plan to unite @@@ march on Washington to shout 'We Are Somebody'.

Our father was a spermazoa <---who gave his tail and sacrificed his triangular head for my existence

Our mother was just a poor innocent egg ( X )  looking for a better life for my fathers spermoza  remains.

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@mustardness
That is why the jails are full of you mental patients. You are nobody. You are mentally handicapped.

Please shut up and go away. Your opinion trumps on one else's.

You are like the deranged bum who stumbles into a wedding party. You stink, you are loud and stupid, and no one wants you around.

Shut up. Go away
mustardness
mustardness
-->
@ethang5
That is why the jails are full of you mental patients.

Your head is still in a  dark and this is why you cannot see yourself in a mirror. ][:--(  )--:][  Mirror mirror on the wall who is the most immoral of all?

Read my lips/text until you open (O):--) your immoral, closed ][:--( Trumpanzee mind-set.

Keep your ____n immoral nose *v* out of womens bodies.  No? I didnt think so.

Ethang {  the hot air bag :--O } --and long list of immorals-- as fertilized eggs @ raise their non-existent hand and shout  'I Am Sombody' and we plan to unite @@@ march on Washington to shout 'We Are Somebody'.

Our mother was just a poor innocent egg ( X )  looking for a better life for the remains of my fathers spermoza.

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@mustardness
Hey, moron. No matter how many times you repost stupidity, you will get the same answer. Shut up and go away.

Or should I post in gibberish do you understand?

][:--(  )--:]**[  ed ][:--( Tr&u%++se *v* ouite @@@ m0r0n.

It means shut your retarded mouth and go away.

mustardness
mustardness
-->
@ethang5
Pick any position, and the liberal will side with the oppressor, the criminal, the killer, and death.
Obsessed with "killer and death"  Again your head is in dark place.

Abortion?
Sides with - the killer of defenseless babies
Against - Defenseless innocent babies
Abortion is about a womans choice of what she does with her body parts.

Not with you immorals immorlly sticking your ___n noses *v* in womens body without their consent. Lock You Away from moral society.
Your blood lust regarding "killer of defenseless babie"s is a sad dark head space.

You obsession with killing and narrow mind disregards truth.
Fertilzed egg @ /fetus @ /non-breathing baby @ attached to pregnant woman via umbilical that supplies oxygen and all nutrients.
Your ego traps you armpit and dark head place.

Death Penalty?
Sides with - The murdering criminal
Against - The innocent victim
Again your obsession with "death" "murdering".
The innocent victim is people are people who come across you dark head place.
Your head is scary place.

Immigration?
Sides with - The law breaking criminal
Against - The law abiding citizen
Where are you obsession words of death  murder and killing?

Homosexuality?
Sides with - Disease and death
Against - Abstinence and life
Ok, now you back on your obsession with death. 

Euthanasia?
Sides with - Death
Against - Life
Read my lips text. You blood thirst obsession with "death" and  immoral forcing youself on people and make them your victims.
You need to be Locked Away Today Trumpanzee.

Illegal Drugs?
Sides with - Overdoses and death
Against - Sobriety and life.
OMG, you have such a narrow mind, that your obsession with death automatically associates death with an illegal drug.

You need to turn a light moral and common sense light on, inside your head, so you can see your closed mind )--:][ and immoral reflection  in a mirror )--:][ | ][:--( 

You need to get mental help with these obsessions Ethang. Seriously.  This kind of thinking can only lead to darker head places. It is scary for others and bad for your health.

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@mustardness
You need to get mental help with these obsessions Ethang. Seriously.  This kind of thinking can only lead to darker head places. It is scary for others and bad for your health.
Oho! You do speak English! Or did your meds just kick in?

Obsessions? You are the moron posting the same gibberish over and over again. What is wrong with you? Psychosis?

You are so stupid, you're addressing other posts not even in this thread. How retarded are you? The bottom line is,

Shut up and go away.

Everyone thinks you are a nut. Hardly anyone answers your scatterbrain posts. All you do is clog up the board and kill threads, like you killed the Star Trek thread. My goodness, you went full loony on that one, posting complete gibberish in repeated posts to no one.

I have nothing to do with you. Your opinions are that of a crazy loon.

Shut up. Go away.
mustardness
mustardness
-->
@ethang5
Oho! You do speak English! I have nothing to do with you.

Your head is still in a  dark place of obsession  with "death", "murdering" and "killing"  this is why ego will not allow you see yourself in a mirror.

][:--( Closed/narrow mind --aka  Ethang5--

][:--( | )--:][  = Mirror mirror on the wall who is the most immoral of all? Ethang5?

( O ):--) = open mind Non-Trumpanzees

Do you know how to keep your ____n immoral nose *v* out of womens bodies.  No? I didnt think so.

Ethang {  the hot air bag :--O } --and long list of Trumpanzee immorals-- as fertilized eggs @ raise their non-existent hand and shout ,

'I Am Sombody' and we plan to unite @@@ march on Washington to shout 'We Are Somebody'.

Our father was a spermazoa <--- who gave his exorcised his tail  and sacrificed his triangular /\ head for my fertilized egg @ existence

Our mother was just a poor innocent egg ( X )  looking for a better life for the remains of my fathers spermoza.

We fertilized eggs @  are the future of humanity and we will shout,

from the rooftops, 'We Are Somebody', attached to a pregnant womans uteruswomb.

we will shout it from the sewers, 'We Are Somebody attached to a pregnant womans uterus/womb

we will shout it from Earths poles, 'We Are Somebody' attached to a pregnant womans uterus/womb
All Trumpanzees are willing to go to jail because 'We Fertilized Eggs @  Are Somebody'.

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@mustardness
Back to your stupid repetition eh?

Here, I have been studying your idiot language.

.....SPACE(><)(><)SPACE........

Two, flat transition  points between positive and negative on a torus, are 180 degree, diametric opposite.
torus is a tube
The metro is a tube
My throat is a tube

....1----437----7--------11-----45-----------17----19----------73--------........,,,,.positive curvature ( )
0 *v*/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/ *v* 25....positive peaks ^+^ and v-vnegative trough charges
.......2--------8----10-----------14-----16----------20----22-----------.........,,,.negative curvature  )(
my finger is a tube
My peni.....

Whoa there moron. Enough with the gibberish. Can you not see how loony you are?

Anyway, same message. You are an internet moron. You can't tell any one what to do. No one has to listen to your crazy rantings.

Shut up, and go away.
mustardness
mustardness
-->
@ethang5
Read my lips/text

--> @ethang5
Pick any position, and the liberal will side with the oppressor, the criminal, the killer, and death.
Obsessed with "killer and death"  Again your head is in dark place.

Abortion?
Sides with - the killer of defenseless babies
Against - Defenseless innocent babies
Abortion is about a womans choice of what she does with her body parts.

Not with you immorals immorlly sticking your ___n noses *v* in womens body without their consent. Lock You Away from moral society.
Your blood lust regarding "killer of defenseless babie"s is a sad dark head space.

You obsession with killing and narrow mind disregards truth.
Fertilzed egg @ /fetus @ /non-breathing baby @ attached to pregnant woman via umbilical that supplies oxygen and all nutrients.
Your ego traps you armpit and dark head place.

Death Penalty?
Sides with - The murdering criminal
Against - The innocent victim
Again your obsession with "death" "murdering".
The innocent victim is people are people who come across you dark head place.
Your head is scary place.

Immigration?
Sides with - The law breaking criminal
Against - The law abiding citizen
Where are you obsession words of death  murder and killing?

Homosexuality?
Sides with - Disease and death
Against - Abstinence and life
Ok, now you back on your obsession with death. 

Euthanasia?
Sides with - Death
Against - Life
Read my lips text. You blood thirst obsession with "death" and  immoral forcing youself on people and make them your victims.
You need to be Locked Away Today Trumpanzee.

Illegal Drugs?
Sides with - Overdoses and death
Against - Sobriety and life.
OMG, you have such a narrow mind, that your obsession with death automatically associates death with an illegal drug.

You need to turn a light moral and common sense light on, inside your head, so you can see your closed mind )--:][ and immoral reflection  in a mirror )--:][ | ][:--( 

mustardness
mustardness
-->
@ethang5
Please step outside you armpit of ego read my lips/text and address approopriately as a civilized human with access to morals.

Can you do that? No? I didnt think and your 99% of replies show theEthang5  hot air bag :--O that you are and nothing more.

Your head is still in a  dark place of obsession  with "death", "murdering" and "killing"  this is why ego will not allow you see yourself in a mirror.

][:--( | )--:][  = Mirror mirror on the wall who is the most immoral of all? Ethang5?

Do you know how to keep your ____n immoral nose *v* out of womens bodies.  No? I didnt think so.

Ethang {  the hot air bag :--O } --and long list of Trumpanzee immorals-- as fertilized eggs @ raise their non-existent hand and shout ,

'I Am Sombody' and we plan to unite @@@ march on Washington to shout 'We Are Somebody'.

Our father was a spermazoa <--- who gave his exorcised his tail  and sacrificed his triangular /\ head for my fertilized egg @ existence

we will shout it from the sewers, 'We Are Somebody attached to a pregnant womans uterus/womb

we will shout it from Earths poles, 'We Are Somebody' attached to a pregnant womans uterus/womb
All Trumpanzees are willing to go to jail because 'We Fertilized Eggs @  Are Somebody'.

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@mustardness
Please take your meds loony. Here's some more gibberish for you.

*v*/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/ *v* 25

Loony moron.

Shut up loony, and go away.

mustardness
mustardness
-->
@ethang5
OMG, please step outside you armpit-of-ego and read my lips/text and address appropriately as a civilized human with access to morals.

Can you do that? No?

I didnt think so, because, 99% of Ethang5's replies nothing more than a hot air bag :--O aka nothing of any significant relevance to say.

Your head is still in a  dark place of obsession  with "death", "murdering" and "killing"  this is why your ego will not allow you see yourself in a mirror.

Do you know how to keep your ____n immoral nose *v* out of womens bodies?  No? I didnt think so.