Fire Emblem Mafia Day 3

Author: Earth

Total: 49
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@whiteflame
If you end up being town after all this, I still won't regret lynching you. I don't care if you're town or scum, this kind of play is just absurd.
+1

It’s straight up throwing
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
I’m gonna wait for Poly to post his justification but I’m using all my restraint right now
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
-->
@ILikePie5
I said earlier that I tracked Disc.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@whiteflame
Ye I saw, my b

I read and post in order of other people’s posts
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@whiteflame
I think if Poly flips scum, Supa is implicated. I remember when he was scum with you, he used the MafiaScum version of Oracle. The Actor that Poly described comes off of MafiaScum.

My bodyguard is essentially a weak bodyguard because of the 50% mechanic. 

Innocent Child is a great substitute for a Cop in the game and with a Tracker and two vanillas the game seems pretty balanced.
Discipulus_Didicit
Debates: 9
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@whiteflame
@Polyglot
Poly said:

It’s a town role.
Whiteflame said:

From what I've read, it's often town-aligned when it exists, but it almost never exists in practice.
Discipulus said:

Yeah, you said earlier that actor is a scum roll... I am not 100% sure about that I think it is affiliation neutral but I am 100% sure that it does not do what poly says it does.
Discipulus now says:

Actually I seem to have been incorrect about it doing something else. From what I remembered it was a kind of flavored role copier but according to mafiascum it does what poly claimed it does. This changes things.
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@Polyglot
Vote someone. You are getting lynched anyway so if you are town and this modkills you then all it does is speed up the inevitable, no harm done. There is still the possibility that there is only one scum because the game is so small and in that case you would actually be helping us by preventing us from wasting a lynch on you.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
He should’ve done that yesterday or the day before. In essence it acts like a beloved Princess in the sense we would be afraid for him to act cause of the modkill.

I’m like 99% sure he’s scum at this poi t
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
You should really read this post. He claimed what it says on mafiascum first, then he claimed in post #9 that his role actually was "I’m only killed if I don’t hammer each day phase." Those are two completely different explanations for how his role works, and his response to my pointing that out was to say that Earth may have changed how certain roles worked.
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@ILikePie5
I think if Poly flips scum, Supa is implicated. I remember when he was scum with you, he used the MafiaScum version of Oracle. The Actor that Poly described comes off of MafiaScum.

My bodyguard is essentially a weak bodyguard because of the 50% mechanic. 

Innocent Child is a great substitute for a Cop in the game and with a Tracker and two vanillas the game seems pretty balanced.
I'm not certain who I would implicate as his scum partner. At the moment, it's between you and Supa. I'd say that the mafiascum link isn't particularly persuasive to me, mainly because when Supa and I were a scum team, we both arrived at our fake claims separately. I don't see him feeding claim options to Poly, though I don't rule it out.

As for yours being a weak BG, from my knowledge, yours would actually be a strong BG. A weak BG would be that you just die in place of your target if they are the target of the NK. This sounds like what you said from the start, a sort of coin flip Doc or BG.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@whiteflame
I'm not certain who I would implicate as his scum partner. At the moment, it's between you and Supa. I'd say that the mafiascum link isn't particularly persuasive to me, mainly because when Supa and I were a scum team, we both arrived at our fake claims separately. I don't see him feeding claim options to Poly, though I don't rule it out.
The fact that he was AWOL for so long likely would’ve forced him to do so probably. Besides him I’d wager it’s Disc. If Poly is scum the game is practically solved assuming scum, whether Supa or Disc don’t have a Ninja or something. You’re gonna survive tomorrow no matter what, and if the game doesn’t end then you’ll see who commits the NK.

As for yours being a weak BG, from my knowledge, yours would actually be a strong BG. A weak BG would be that you just die in place of your target if they are the target of the NK. This sounds like what you said from the start, a sort of coin flip Doc or BG.
Ya true. Just to reiterate. Earth specifically said Bodyguard. I just realized that mod psyche implications of my role. What are the odds I get the same role I lynched Earth last game for cause he lied about it.
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@whiteflame
Yeah, I mean... I am totes down for a poly lynch.
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
We now have a full list of declared actions from last NP:

1. Whiteflame - Tracker, tracked Disc and saw Disc visit nobody.
2. Discipulus_Didicit - Vanilla.
3. ILikePie5 - Modded bodyguard, protected Whiteflame
4. SupaDudz - Doctor, protected Whiteflame.
5. Polyglot - Actor.

I will VTL polygot now, I see no reason to delay further.
Earth
Debates: 4
Earth
Vote Count

Polyglot (2/3) - Whiteflame, Discipulus_Didicit 

Polyglot
Debates: 0
Polyglot
-->
@ILikePie5
My character just states that I’m a leader of the golden deer house and that’s why I must hammer on votes.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Polyglot
Weak

VTL Poly
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Earth