For Single Christian Men that are looking for a wife!

Author: BrotherDThomas

Total: 191
Stephen
Debates: 0
Stephen
-->
@ethang5
But your claim that TS and I share a password (how on Earth would you know that??) has been debunked by your protector himself.

You should go back and read what is written and not what you want to be written there.

As for "protector", s/he banned me three fkn times you clown because of yours and your other persona "Tradey's" whining and whinging. Now, stay on topic, go read your bible and find yourself a wife as the good book instructs.

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Tradesecret
You stand by me sharing a password.

Yep.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Tradesecret is stumbling all over the place in embarrassment once again! LOL!!!! 

Give him/her a break Brother, S/he has been ill you know?  And s/he gets "tired very quickly these days"#149

zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@BrotherDThomas
PSSSSST.

For single Christian men that are looking for a wife.

Rumour has it that there might be some Afghan women coming onto the market quite soon.....Just need a bit of converting.
Tradesecret
Debates: 2
Tradesecret
-->
@Stephen
Yes, Ragnar rejected your delusion. 

"no two users in this thread share any system information."

but I suppose you are entitled to your own subjective delusions - no matter how many times you are proved wrong. 

It also seems to support your position that you and the Brother do not share a password.  That surprised me. 
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Tradesecret

You sending him your password  via email to get you out the shite wouldn't show in the system, you clown. 

Now stay with the thread.
Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@Stephen

You sending him your password  via email to get you out the shite wouldn't show in the system, you clown. 

So let's see how Stephen comes to his conclusion. 

Step 1. lose a stupid argument

Step 2. think of anything - any kind of wild theory to try and rationalise the truth that you have crap in your mouth. 

Step3.  Throw away all logic and reason.

Step 4..  Repeat your idiotic view a hundred times.

Step 5 . when all else fails, just assert it again. 

Step 6. Takes a prozac and hope no one actually reads what he says. 

Step 7.  repeat as necessary. Since everyone knows that repeating something makes it true.  You are the typical woke left wing progressive.  Aren't you? 

3RU7AL
Debates: 3
3RU7AL
-->
@BrotherDThomas
This is quite good.
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@Tradesecret
Your homework Stevie blunder keeps coming up with dum dum ideas like Ethang and Tradesecret are the same person.  Dum dum. That is your research skills to a tee. 
i guess this thread's devolved into 98% AD HOMINEM ATTACKS
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Tradesecret

TRADESECRET, whose gender went from a woman to a man, and then to unknown, and then back to a man, and then went to unknown again,  the Debate Runaway on Jesus' true MO,  Bible denier of Jesus being the Trinity God in the OT, the runaway to what division of Christianity he/she/unknown follows, the pseudo-christian that has committed the Unpardonable Sin, the number 1 Bible ignorant fool regarding Noah's ark, the pseudo-christian that says kids that curse their parents should be killed, states there is FICTION within the scriptures, and is guilty of Revelation 22:18-19 and 2 Timothy 4:3, AN ADMITTED SEXUAL DEVIANT, and obviously had ungodly Gender Reassignment Surgery, Satanic Bible Rewriter, an embarrassed LIAR of their true gender, and goes against Jesus in not helping the poor, has turned into a HYPOCRITE, and a LIAR, teaches Christianity at Universities in a “blind leading the blind” scenario, and is a False Prophet, says that Jesus is rational when He commits abortions and makes His creation eat their children, and that Jesus is rational when He allows innocent babies to be smashed upon the rocks, has now changed genders 5 TIMES in their profile page, 

PERTAINING TO YOUR "CHANGING DIRECTIONS" QUOTES: "I have explained myself.  You can take it or leave it."

Yes, you have tried to explain yourself after your direct quote herewith: "I'm not sure if you realise but Ragnar is no longer a mod. He resigned a while ago," turning in to your revised quote here: "I was talking about Ragnar as a lead mod..... I concede I did not use lead.  I even said he resigned as mod - but surely anyone with any sense of intelligence would know it was from being the boss, not from everything."

To use your specific language in return, "but surely anyone with any sense of intelligence would know the two statements above blatantly CONTRADICT each other as written," therefore Tradesecret was embarrassingly CAUGHT once again in "trying" to rewrite what they have said before!  2+2-4, oil and water don't mix, and Tradesecret as an admitted and ungodly SEXUAL DEVIANT and in having 5 DIFFERENT GENDERS within recent time in their profile page, is an outright LIAR!!!

Tradesecret, you are excused for now, that is, until you become Bible stupid again where Jesus and I have to correct you at your embarrassing expense.

NEXT?
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Stephen
@Tradesecret

TRADESECRET, whose gender went from a woman to a man, and then to unknown, and then back to a man, and then went to unknown again,  the Debate Runaway on Jesus' true MO,  Bible denier of Jesus being the Trinity God in the OT, the runaway to what division of Christianity he/she/unknown follows, the pseudo-christian that has committed the Unpardonable Sin, the number 1 Bible ignorant fool regarding Noah's ark, the pseudo-christian that says kids that curse their parents should be killed, states there is FICTION within the scriptures, and is guilty of Revelation 22:18-19 and 2 Timothy 4:3, AN ADMITTED SEXUAL DEVIANT, and obviously had ungodly Gender Reassignment Surgery, Satanic Bible Rewriter, an embarrassed LIAR of their true gender, and goes against Jesus in not helping the poor, has turned into a HYPOCRITE, and a LIAR, teaches Christianity at Universities in a “blind leading the blind” scenario, and is a False Prophet, says that Jesus is rational when He commits abortions and makes His creation eat their children, and that Jesus is rational when He allows innocent babies to be smashed upon the rocks, has now changed genders 5 TIMES in their profile page, 

YOUR REVEALING QUOTE IN POST #56: "The fact is - I do not share my password with anyone. And all your endless lies and speculations are just a means of trying to get me banned. Chuckle."

NO, NO, NO, NO, NO!!!  OMG NO!!!  DO NOT GET BANNED!!!  Jesus and I do not want you banned because we are using you as the example of the true definition of a pseudo-christian, whereas your complete Bible stupidity, as I have corrected ad infinitum, and your runaway from Biblical axioms from me 107 times and counting, place you in the #1 status of the aforementioned within this forum!    OMG, we need you here, surely you can understand! Yes?

Seriously, if I can be frank, and you can remain Tradesecret, let me know if you need help if you feel that you are close in getting banned, okay? I will do what ever needed to keep you upon this forum because of the blatant facts shown above! You can thank me later. 

YOUR REVEALING QUOTE #2:  "I am trying or pretending to be something I am not. Unlike you."

I assume you forgot to insert the word "not" between "I am" and "trying", therefore if you are not trying or pretending to be something that you are not, then please explain to the membership in why you have 5 DIFFERENT GENDERS as shown by me in the link below, whereas this with specificity shows you are indeed trying to be something that you are not 5 times now!!!

Tradesecret, seriously, how many towels do you need on each of your visits within this esteemed forum, where the wiping off the egg from your face must get so tiring subsequent to being corrected by the membership?  Can you tell us, 4 towels, Five towels? Maybe more, Yahweh forbid?!

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@3RU7AL

YOUR QUOTE: "This is quite good."

If you were referring to my topic of this thread in being "For Single Christian Men that are looking for a wife," did you expect anything less from the D-man?  Duh.

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@3RU7AL
It seems so.  But then again, that is the point of this thread.  A place for Brother to throw his personal attacks. And for others like me to throw them back. Not a very pleasant thread. But there you go.  It is just what the Brother ordered.  
Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@BrotherDThomas
"I have explained myself.  You can take it or leave it."
Ditto. 
Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Brother two things. Maybe three things. 

Firstly, I have no fear of getting banned just because Stephen is delusional about passwords.  So don't stress.  I am not going anywhere.  

Secondly, you were correct. I did manage to leave the "not" out of that sentence.  I noticed it yesterday, but time had run out for edit.  And in the end I couldn't be bothered worrying about it.  I figured rational people would realise it was a typo. Others would use it to their own ends.  Hey, You noticed and still used it to make your points.  Kudos to you. 

Thirdly, were you ever a Christian? Or what has made you despise Christians so much? Seriously.  I am asking a genuine question. I just cannot fathom why someone would masquerade as something they despised unless there was a specific reason.  I can't see how any rational person would take on such a persona just for the kicks. The only rational conclusion is that - God hurt you pretty bad and although I suppose it none of my business per se, as a general discussion point it might be helpful if we can start to address some of your pain.  There is no point in letting it eat you up.  

Obviously you are not wanting answers to the many questions you raise. You never engage properly with those things. In fact it seems to spur you on to be even more obnoxious.  Yet, there must be something you are after. Some sort of closure.  Was it you or someone you loved hurt or killed? What was it that made you turn against God - with such vengeance - that gave you eyes to only see the evil in him?  🤔

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@3RU7AL

This is what happens when the Christians cannot answer valid and genuine questions. I don't expect anything different from these bible dunces .

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Tradesecret
@BrotherDThomas

Tradesecrete wrote: "The fact is - I do not share my password with anyone. And all your endless lies and speculations are just a means of trying to get me banned. Chuckle."

Brother D Thomas wrote: NO, NO, NO, NO, NO!!!  OMG NO!!!  DO NOT GET BANNED!!! 
You are confusing your personas again Reverend "Tradey" Tradesecrete. There is only one vile and disgusting cretin here that deserves a permanent ban and its not you.

But there is no point in working to have anyone banned on this forum . And I would miss exposing you "Tradey" Tradesecret for the bible ignorant clown for what you actually are.

Off you go now. You must be tired
 Get well soon Reverend
ethang5
Debates: 1
ethang5
But your claim that TS and I share a password (how on Earth would you know that??) has been debunked by your protector himself.

We're you lying or just deluded?

s/he banned me three fkn times you clown because of yours and your other persona "Tradey's" whining and whinging.
Delusion it is!

Rag banned you because you were too stupid to know he was trying to help you, and I highlighted his bias in a way he could not dismiss.
ethang5
ethang5
It would show us signing in with the same password from different systems and different IP's.

You brought up the shared password doofus, and a mod, who would know, replied. You are a documented liar.

3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@Stephen
This is what happens when the Christians cannot answer valid and genuine questions. I don't expect anything different from these bible dunces .
Well, BDT seems to have garnered at least 80 responses so far, so, from an ATTENTION perspective, this exercise appears to be an astounding success.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@ethang5
You brought up the shared password doofus, and a mod, who would know, replied. You are a documented liar.

That post was directed at dunces like you stupid. It was concerning the accusation that I was also another user. 

ethang5
ethang5
Your insipid question was answered by me, atS, and even Casting, who is an atheist. But as usual, you pretend not to see answers so you can re-spam your droppings in yet another brain-dead thread.

That post was directed at dunces like you stupid. It was concerning the accusation that I was also another user. 
That post was directed to me, whom you've blocked and then lied that you hadn't. I know no other poster could be as bitter as you.

Heads up doofus, your pants are on fire. Lol!
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Stephen
@Tradesecret
@Bones

TRADESECRET, whose gender went from a woman to a man, and then to unknown, and then back to a man, and then went to unknown again,  the Debate Runaway on Jesus' true MO,  Bible denier of Jesus being the Trinity God in the OT, the runaway to what division of Christianity he/she/unknown follows, the pseudo-christian that has committed the Unpardonable Sin, the number 1 Bible ignorant fool regarding Noah's ark, the pseudo-christian that says kids that curse their parents should be killed, states there is FICTION within the scriptures, and is guilty of Revelation 22:18-19 and 2 Timothy 4:3, AN ADMITTED SEXUAL DEVIANT, and obviously had ungodly Gender Reassignment Surgery, Satanic Bible Rewriter, an embarrassed LIAR of their true gender, and goes against Jesus in not helping the poor, has turned into a HYPOCRITE, and a LIAR, teaches Christianity at Universities in a “blind leading the blind” scenario, and is a False Prophet, says that Jesus is rational when He commits abortions and makes His creation eat their children, and that Jesus is rational when He allows innocent babies to be smashed upon the rocks, has now changed genders 5 TIMES in their profile page, 

Addressing yet another ungodly post of yours in being #75.

YOUR QUOTE THAT IS STILL NOT AN ABSOLUTE, BUT IS SOMEWHAT APPEASING:  “Firstly, I have no fear of getting banned just because Stephen is delusional about passwords.  So don't stress.  I am not going anywhere.”  

THANK JESUS!  As you embarrassingly know, we need you upon this forum because as I have stated, you are the true definition of an ungodly and Satanic leaning pseudo-christian that I will easily show at your expense, and of which other Christians are to stay away from your embarrassing example! 

YOUR UNGODLY QUOTE IN ASKNG ME IF I, AM CHRISTIAN?!!!: “Thirdly, were you ever a Christian? Or what has made you despise Christians so much? Seriously. 

ROFLOL!!!  In turn, SERIOUSLY, when will you ever learn and accept the FACT that I am the only TRUE Christian upon this Religion Forum because unlike you, I have had to accept ALL, and I repeat, ALL of the JUDEO-Christian Bible in its entirety, and in showing the fact that Jesus was a real SOB as explicitly shown within the scriptures!  Whereas you can't accept these facts about Jesus, other than to turn yourself into a pretzel with your Devil Speak in trying to run away from Jesus’ true modus operandi!

YOUR COMICAL AND MISCONSTRUED QUOTE: “What was it that made you turn against God - with such vengeance - that gave you eyes to only see the evil in him?

I have in no way “turned against Jesus” you bible ignorant fool, whereas “I have accepted Jesus in His disgusting and despicable ways,” understand the godly difference Bible fool?   Any TRUE Christian like myself can only see the evil in Jesus as the serial killer Yahweh God incarnate, and anything less turns the Christian into a pseudo-christian like you!  

In accepting Jesus as described above, and since I am always forgiven by Him (Acts 10:43), my reward in accepting Jesus as a real despicable Son of a Bitch is the fact that there will be no women in heaven but only men, praise!  Whereas the superior man while upon earth had to put up with these Sisters of Eve in their continuous irritating emotive actions while being on their “menstrual cycle” for the entire month, of which was enough!

Jesus’ inspired words state in how disgusting women truly are, and who am I to call Him a LIAR in this respect?

“I find more bitter than death the woman who is a snare, whose heart is a trap and whose hands are chains. The man who pleases God will escape her, but the sinner she will ensnare.” (Ecclesiastes 7:26)

“Wives, submit yourselves to your husbands, as is fitting in the Lord.” (Colossians 3:18)

But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp the authority over the man, but to be in silence.” (Timothy 2:12) 

“Simon Peter said to them, “Mary should leave us, for females are not worthy of life.” Jesus said, “See, I am going to attract her to make her male so that she too might become a living spirit that resembles you males. For every female (element) that makes itself male will enter the kingdom of heaven.” (Thomas: 114)

Now, do you want to discuss JESUS' TRUE MO as described above, and in using your terminology, “As a general discussion point it might be helpful if we can start to address some of your pain in NOT being able to accept Jesus’ true disgusting modus operandi where there is no point in letting it eat you up!

READY, or are you going to run away from biblical axioms again like your equally Bible stupid FAUXLAW had to do in leaving this forum in shame!  

TRADESECRET, BEGIN, or RUN AWAY AGAIN?:

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@BrotherDThomas
YOUR ... QUOTE IN ASKNG ME IF I, AM CHRISTIAN?!!!: “Thirdly, were you ever a Christian? Or what has made you despise Christians so much? Seriously. 

ROFLOL!!!  In turn, SERIOUSLY, when will you ever learn and accept the FACT that I am the only TRUE Christian upon this Religion Forum because unlike you, I have had to accept ALL, and I repeat, ALL of the JUDEO-Christian Bible in its entirety, and in showing the fact that Jesus was a real SOB as explicitly shown within the scriptures!  Whereas you can't accept these facts about Jesus, other than to turn yourself into a pretzel with your Devil Speak in trying to run away from Jesus’ true modus operandi!
So are you going to answer the question or not?   We all know you are an atheist now.  But the question remains, were you ever a Christian? And if so, which denomination? And for how long?  Why did you leave? What was the cause of such a turnaround? 

YOUR ... QUOTE: “What was it that made you turn against God - with such vengeance - that gave you eyes to only see the evil in him?

I have in no way “turned against Jesus” you bible ignorant fool, whereas “I have accepted Jesus in His disgusting and despicable ways,” understand the godly difference Bible fool?   Any TRUE Christian like myself can only see the evil in Jesus as the serial killer Yahweh God incarnate, and anything less turns the Christian into a pseudo-christian like you!  
Just answer the question, unless of course you are afraid of being a little vulnerable to the forum.  I am happy to accept a pm from you if you would prefer. 

In accepting Jesus as described above, and since I am always forgiven by Him (Acts 10:43), my reward in accepting Jesus as a real despicable Son of a Bitch is the fact that there will be no women in heaven but only men, praise!  Whereas the superior man while upon earth had to put up with these Sisters of Eve in their continuous irritating emotive actions while being on their “menstrual cycle” for the entire month, of which was enough!

Well forgiveness requires repentance. Luke 17: 3-4. And that surely has not occurred given your comments.  

Jesus’ inspired words state in how disgusting women truly are, and who am I to call Him a LIAR in this respect?

“I find more bitter than death the woman who is a snare, whose heart is a trap and whose hands are chains. The man who pleases God will escape her, but the sinner she will ensnare.” (Ecclesiastes 7:26)

“Wives, submit yourselves to your husbands, as is fitting in the Lord.” (Colossians 3:18)

“But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp the authority over the man, but to be in silence.” (Timothy 2:12) 

“Simon Peter said to them, “Mary should leave us, for females are not worthy of life.” Jesus said, “See, I am going to attract her to make her male so that she too might become a living spirit that resembles you males. For every female (element) that makes itself male will enter the kingdom of heaven.” (Thomas: 114)

I actually wonder - given your furious and intensive comments on gender, whether that is the point of engagement. 

Let's just say that we are still waiting for your responses to these questions. 

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Tradesecret
TS, if you're supposed to be "running away", how come you keep responding and asking DeeDee to stay on topic? If you were running away, wouldn't you just not respond? Or respond like DeeDee does, -with unrelated nonsense in a spam template?
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@ethang5
@Stephen
@Tradesecret

TRADESECRET, whose gender went from a woman to a man, and then to unknown, and then back to a man, and then went to unknown again,  the Debate Runaway on Jesus' true MO,  Bible denier of Jesus being the Trinity God in the OT, the runaway to what division of Christianity he/she/unknown follows, the pseudo-christian that has committed the Unpardonable Sin, the number 1 Bible ignorant fool regarding Noah's ark, the pseudo-christian that says kids that curse their parents should be killed, states there is FICTION within the scriptures, and is guilty of Revelation 22:18-19 and 2 Timothy 4:3, AN ADMITTED SEXUAL DEVIANT, and obviously had ungodly Gender Reassignment Surgery, Satanic Bible Rewriter, an embarrassed LIAR of their true gender, and goes against Jesus in not helping the poor, has turned into a HYPOCRITE, and a LIAR, teaches Christianity at Universities in a “blind leading the blind” scenario, and is a False Prophet, says that Jesus is rational when He commits abortions and makes His creation eat their children, and that Jesus is rational when He allows innocent babies to be smashed upon the rocks, has now changed genders 5 TIMES in their profile page, 

Addressing yet another one of your biblical runaway posts in being #84 within my Jesus inspired thread.

Your circular reasoning, of assuming as a premise the conclusion in which you wish to reach, is duly noted once again. To sum it up quickly for your “hopeful understanding” for the last time, I am NOT what you propose me to be, but instead, a TRUE Christian, understood Bible fool?  Therefore, there is absolutely no need to answer your questions relative to me being an alleged Atheist, or if I was ever a Christian, turning against Jesus with a vengeance, in despising Christians, yada, yada, yada, GET IT?

As everyone can see, my TRUE MO is really disturbing you because obviously you’ve never seen a TRUE Christian that follows ALL of the JUDEO-Christian Bible as intended by Jesus the Christ, therefore to you and other Bible inept pseudo-christians, how could this happen? Well, it did and its a rarity for sure, and it will continue to be embarrassing for YOU while you remain in this Religion Forum!

Unfortunately once again, and as usual, you did not address the true modus operandi of our serial killing Jesus AGAIN, but to only run away from it AGAIN as shown in the link below, as if we didn’t see this FACT!  Duh.  
https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/6683-for-single-christian-men-that-are-looking-for-a-wife?page=4&post_number=83

Therefore, what is going to be your excuse this time in running away from the True Jesus' inspired words relating to women as shown in the link above?  SCARED to address biblical axioms like your Satanic cohort ETHANG5?

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@ethang5
TS, if you're supposed to be "running away", how come you keep responding and asking DeeDee to stay on topic? If you were running away, wouldn't you just not respond? Or respond like DeeDee does, -with unrelated nonsense in a spam template?
Well Ethang, I think it has something to do with the fact that DeeDee is unable to concentrate for very long.  Have you noticed every post he posts is almost identical? 

He has the capacity to grab one line, sometimes two, that someone else says - and very often fails to understand that line - and then makes a comment. Most of his posts end up saying - "next" or begin or something like that. 

I opine - this is because his concentration has run out already or he has to push people out of the door because it is too hard for him or because he has nothing to add. In fact when I think about it- I can't recall the last time DeeDee has actually provided anything new. There is that new thread - but I reckon that is just a rehashed one of an old post he did years ago. Just ripped of the Katrina name and repasted.  I feel bad for him you know. Obviously, something is going on.  I have tried to press him, but he won't reveal.  It is his prerogative. I guess we will have to wait and see how much longer he goes.  but I have a bad feeling about him.  He does live in the world's hot spot for Covid and mental health problems.  

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Tradesecret

Well Ethang, I think it has something to do with the fact that DeeDee is unable to concentrate for very long.
Dee Dee has the concentration of a 3 year old.

Have you noticed every post he posts is almost identical? 
Everyone has. DeeDee posts using a template given to him by his loony "church". He isn't allowed to deviate from it.

He has the capacity to grab one line, sometimes two, that someone else says - and very often fails to understand that line - and then makes a comment.
Every one of his "church" members is exactly the same way. Find any of them online and you would swear it was DeeDee.

Most of his posts end up saying - "next" or begin or something like that. 
That's the template. They told him he would be mowing down Christians left and right, so his "next!" is supposed to be like the hero saying "next!" after he's knocked out one bad guy. Too bad for him no one is lining up to engage his loony posts.

I opine - this is because his concentration has run out already or he has to push people out of the door because it is too hard for him or because he has nothing to add. In fact when I think about it- I can't recall the last time DeeDee has actually provided anything new. There is that new thread - but I reckon that is just a rehashed one of an old post he did years ago. Just ripped of the Katrina name and repasted.  I feel bad for him you know. Obviously, something is going on.  I have tried to press him, but he won't reveal. 
His "church" doesn't allow them to be real people. Years locked in an idiot parody! Can you imagine how low his IQ must be for him to still be satisfied in that clown suit?

It is his prerogative. I guess we will have to wait and see how much longer he goes.  but I have a bad feeling about him.  He does live in the world's hot spot for Covid and mental health problems.  
It's nice that you care, but I suspect DeeDee doesn't interact much with people in real life. 
Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@ethang5

Well Ethang, I think it has something to do with the fact that DeeDee is unable to concentrate for very long.
Dee Dee has the concentration of a 3 year old.

Have you noticed every post he posts is almost identical? 
Everyone has. DeeDee posts using a template given to him by his loony "church". He isn't allowed to deviate from it.

He has the capacity to grab one line, sometimes two, that someone else says - and very often fails to understand that line - and then makes a comment.
Every one of his "church" members is exactly the same way. Find any of them online and you would swear it was DeeDee.

Most of his posts end up saying - "next" or begin or something like that. 
That's the template. They told him he would be mowing down Christians left and right, so his "next!" is supposed to be like the hero saying "next!" after he's knocked out one bad guy. Too bad for him no one is lining up to engage his loony posts.

I opine - this is because his concentration has run out already or he has to push people out of the door because it is too hard for him or because he has nothing to add. In fact when I think about it- I can't recall the last time DeeDee has actually provided anything new. There is that new thread - but I reckon that is just a rehashed one of an old post he did years ago. Just ripped of the Katrina name and repasted.  I feel bad for him you know. Obviously, something is going on.  I have tried to press him, but he won't reveal. 
His "church" doesn't allow them to be real people. Years locked in an idiot parody! Can you imagine how low his IQ must be for him to still be satisfied in that clown suit?

It is his prerogative. I guess we will have to wait and see how much longer he goes.  but I have a bad feeling about him.  He does live in the world's hot spot for Covid and mental health problems.  
It's nice that you care, but I suspect DeeDee doesn't interact much with people in real life. 
The thing is Ethang, I do care about the Brother.   For me, religion is a positive thing and he hates it so much it is eating away at his ego and his mental health state.  Let me also qualify what I mean about religion. Not all religion is positive. Yet the Brother's anti- everything stance is really starting to hurt him.  Have you noticed the fact that his posts are getting fewer and fewer and with even less interaction. I almost wonder whether we need to send someone around to do a welfare check. 
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Tradesecret
This is why his loony church makes sure their recruits sever family ties. Do we know where DeeDee is? Any physical attempt to help him will cause his cult to close ranks around him.

I told him more than a year ago that it was obvious his mental state was deteriorating. One can get "lost" in a character they are playing. (Remember Andy Kaufman?) DeeDee is disconnect from the people who truly care for him, and surrounded by only cult members. His path is pretty much set.