For Single Christian Men that are looking for a wife!

Author: BrotherDThomas

Total: 191
Tradesecret
Debates: 2
Tradesecret
-->
@ethang5
Yes, so sad really.  
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Tradesecret

TRADESECRET, whose gender went from a woman to a man, and then to unknown, and then back to a man, and then went to unknown again,  the Debate Runaway on Jesus' true MO,  Bible denier of Jesus being the Trinity God in the OT, the runaway to what division of Christianity he/she/unknown follows, the pseudo-christian that has committed the Unpardonable Sin, the number 1 Bible ignorant fool regarding Noah's ark, the pseudo-christian that says kids that curse their parents should be killed, states there is FICTION within the scriptures, and is guilty of Revelation 22:18-19 and 2 Timothy 4:3, AN ADMITTED SEXUAL DEVIANT, and obviously had ungodly Gender Reassignment Surgery, Satanic Bible Rewriter, an embarrassed LIAR of their true gender, and goes against Jesus in not helping the poor, has turned into a HYPOCRITE, and a LIAR, teaches Christianity at Universities in a “blind leading the blind” scenario, and is a False Prophet, says that Jesus is rational when He commits abortions and makes His creation eat their children, and that Jesus is rational when He allows innocent babies to be smashed upon the rocks, has now changed genders 5 TIMES in their profile page, 

Hmmm, what did you forget to do in your long winded and went nowhere post #87 relative to my post #86? Let's see using direct evidence again, uh, YES, WE FOUND IT, you forgot to address my post 86 showing you to be the outright biblical runaway fool AGAIN upon this forum! Da, da! LOL!

Here, let me help you AGAIN in you being the #1 Runaway from Jesus' inspired words, you forgot to address the following from my post #83, that you ran away from in your post #84, #87, #89, and #91!  WAIT, for comedy relief, get the equally Bible dumbfounded ETHANG5 to help you in addressing Jesus' total disgust for women as partially shown below, where this would be a Saturday Night Live comedy event! 

1. “I find more bitter than death the woman who is a snare, whose heart is a trap and whose hands are chains. The man who pleases God will escape her, but the sinner she will ensnare.” (Ecclesiastes 7:26)

2. “Wives, submit yourselves to your husbands, as is fitting in the Lord.” (Colossians 3:18)

3. “But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp the authority over the man, but to be in silence.” (Timothy 2:12) 

4. “Simon Peter said to them, “Mary should leave us, for females are not worthy of life.” Jesus said, “See, I am going to attract her to make her male so that she too might become a living spirit that resembles you males. For every female (element) that makes itself male will enter the kingdom of heaven.” (Thomas: 114)

Oh, no, do I visualize once again in you putting on your latest pair of RUNNING SHOES to run from the biblical axioms above AGAIN in front of Jesus and the membership?

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@ethang5
@Stephen
@Tradesecret
@Bones

Ethang5, the Ham cursed king of non sequiturs as he runs away from biblical axioms,

YOUR FIRST GRADE MENTAL STATE TO "TRADEY": "TS, if you're supposed to be "running away", how come you keep responding and asking DeeDee to stay on topic?

Hmmmm, how can I address this to you with you having the mental capacity of a 1st grader? I know, I have gotten my neighbor's little boy Timmy who is in the first grade to "try" and get through to you upon the topic, okay?  Here he is:

"hi etheng5, my nam is Tim, and Brothr D got me to splain how u r wronng again as usuusal, in the fact that yes Traddesecet keeps respoding, but NOT on the topics that wer asked of them by Thomas, therfor they ran away from those topics again, ovr and ovr .... see? LET me no if i, can help u again, okay? bye :)"

Thank you Timmy for your time, where I hope your 1st grade intellect, and Ethang5's 1st grade intellect will mesh to help poor ol' ethang5 understand that he removed one foot to insert the other again as he usually does. :(

WHO WILL BE THE NEXT 1ST GRADER INTELLECT IN BEING A PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN LIKE ETHANG5?
ethang5
Debates: 1
ethang5
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Sorry, your post still is as dumb as rocks. Your English is poor enough without you trying to sound like a rural American.

Why stop at just the 4 people you're begging to notice your turd posts? No one wants to interact with you. Perhaps if you @ the entire board, some poor soul won't already know you're a troll.

It's worth a try. Crickets are starting to chirp around your turd posts.
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Stephen
@Tradesecret
@Bones

TRADESECRET, whose gender went from a woman to a man, and then to unknown, and then back to a man, and then went to unknown again,  the Debate Runaway on Jesus' true MO,  Bible denier of Jesus being the Trinity God in the OT, the runaway to what division of Christianity he/she/unknown follows, the pseudo-christian that has committed the Unpardonable Sin, the number 1 Bible ignorant fool regarding Noah's ark, the pseudo-christian that says kids that curse their parents should be killed, states there is FICTION within the scriptures, and is guilty of Revelation 22:18-19 and 2 Timothy 4:3, AN ADMITTED SEXUAL DEVIANT, and obviously had ungodly Gender Reassignment Surgery, Satanic Bible Rewriter, an embarrassed LIAR of their true gender, and goes against Jesus in not helping the poor, has turned into a HYPOCRITE, and a LIAR, teaches Christianity at Universities in a “blind leading the blind” scenario, and is a False Prophet, says that Jesus is rational when He commits abortions and makes His creation eat their children, and that Jesus is rational when He allows innocent babies to be smashed upon the rocks, has now changed genders 5 TIMES in their profile page, 

Tradey, I have a great idea!  Since you are in my thread where the subject is: For Single Christian Men that are looking for a wife, and you always want others to stay upon the topic of said thread, how about you discussing the main topic!  I know, this is something new for you to do as your SILENCE upon said topic is not forthcoming, but at least "try," okay?  Thanks.

1.  Have you or other pseudo-christians ever followed Jesus' inspired words in "how to get a wife" as shown in my initial post of this thread?

2.  Which one of Jesus' "how to get a wife" did you like the best?

3.  Were there any of the examples of "how to get a wife" that Jesus proposed you didn't like?

4.  Now, if you are married, and to be godly, did you ever use any of the propositions of "how to get a wife" since you are an "alleged" male, which as shown in other posts, you are not sure of this fact?

5.  For you to be a pseudo-christian at best, have you sent this thread to other men in helping them in "how to get a wife?"

Tradesecret, you are up to 108 times recently that you have RAN AWAY from my biblical axioms to you to date, and I am hopeful that you don't run away from this one as well, but to actually find the nerve in addressing Jesus' godly words in the questions above, praise!

BEGIN:

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@ethang5
@Stephen
@Bones

Ethang5the Ham cursed king of non sequiturs as he runs away from biblical axioms,

In addressing your feeble post #94:

YOUR QUOTE RELATIVE TO MY POST #93 IN ADMITTING THAT A 1ST GRADER DIDN’T GET THROUGH TO YOU!!!: “Sorry, your post still is as dumb as rocks. Your English is poor enough without you trying to sound like a rural American.”

Uh, okay. I am sorry that Timmy as a 1st grader, and where your perceived intellect is that of a 1st grader, couldn’t make you understand the FACT of what he tried to propose to you in where you were wrong once again!  Therefore, you are now saying that I need to get a kindergartner to try and get through to you next time! LOL!

YOUR QUOTE OF NOT UNDERSTANDING: “Why stop at just the 4 people you're begging to notice your turd posts?

The members in question want to know about really dumbfounded of the Bible fools like you, to possibly use the information at a later date.  An example being, remember when you "cried and whimpered and RAN AWAY from bones that wanted to debate you upon Christianity?" You used every pseudo-christian EXCUSE to RUN from his astute Biblical knowledge over your kindergarten knowledge of same, where you basically ran to your “mommy” and hid under her bed! LOL!

YOUR ONCE AGAIN CONTRADICTING POST: “No one wants to interact with you.”

You just did in addressing my posts to you that embarrass the hell out of you!  DUH!  “Earth to Ethang, anybody home today, NOT!” 

Ethang5, if for a moment I can be frank, and you can still be the Bible fool Ethang5, how are you dealing with your Biblical “Ham Curse” in being a black man, that as biblically shown, Jesus despises the Black man.  To help you out, here is a link that will hopefully help you in this matter, you can thank me later.

Good Therapy in Religious Issues:
https://www.goodtherapy.org/learn-about-therapy/issues/religious-issues

NEXT?
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Lol! You've now latched on to me like a drowning puppy because no one wants to talk to you.

I wonder if you know why people avoid you like you're a skunk. You probably haven't a clue.

But don't worry loser. I like mental patients and trolls, so I will keep you company. You will be able give your stupidity a solid workout with me.

It's amazing that old template you're using isn't worn out yet. 

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Tradey, I have a great idea!  Since you are in my thread where the subject is: For Single Christian Men that are looking for a wife, and you always want others to stay upon the topic of said thread, how about you discussing the main topic!  I know, this is something new for you to do as your SILENCE upon said topic is not forthcoming, but at least "try," okay?  Thanks.

You brought me to this topic. I intentionally remained away because it was obviously you baiting Christians.  

Yet, I am here and you for a rarity make a fair point. So I will respond even as I did in the other post about religion and Louisiana. Notably, you have not responded to that post.

1.  Have you or other pseudo-christians ever followed Jesus' inspired words in "how to get a wife" as shown in my initial post of this thread?
I can't speak for any pseudo-christian. the only one I know is you.  So given I am not a pseudo christian I really am not obligated to answer this question. Yet because you have asked me - I will have to assume that you are asking me as a christian and not a pseudo christian. Otherwise there is no reason for me to answer. 

Firstly, I disagree that these are Jesus' principles for Christians to get married.  So the answer is no. I have not followed your erroneous suggestions of means of finding a wife.  These are simply your interpretation - of verses taken out of context used by you to justify your anger and hatred of God. 

2.  Which one of Jesus' "how to get a wife" did you like the best?
since I disagree that this is about how to find a wife principle - I would suggest that I only need to decline to answer. 

3.  Were there any of the examples of "how to get a wife" that Jesus proposed you didn't like?
Again, since this is not a list of anything but Brother's methods of getting a wife, and certainly not the way Jesus directs for us to get a wife, I choose to decline to answer.  

4.  Now, if you are married, and to be godly, did you ever use any of the propositions of "how to get a wife" since you are an "alleged" male, which as shown in other posts, you are not sure of this fact?
It is irrelevant and none of your business whether I am married or not, but in the hypothetical notion I am or would be married I acted in accord with Jesus real principles in the NT. 

5.  For you to be a pseudo-christian at best, have you sent this thread to other men in helping them in "how to get a wife?"
Again, I respond not a pseudo - christian but as a christian. You are the only pseudo christian on this site. And one that needs serious mental health help. 

Answered.  Please answer my questions about your past.  When did you stop being a christian? Which denomination did you belong to. I am guessing it was a cult of some description - possibly the JW or perhaps the Mormons. Or perhaps scientology.  Mebbe pentecostal. Why did you leave? Was it because you discovered you were gay? Or perhaps had gender questions? 

zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
LOL.

Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@ethang5
Considering everything he post is a call out thread more than likely it's one of the mod accounts.

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@ethang5

Ethang5, the Ham cursed king of non sequiturs as he runs away from biblical axioms,

Whoops, once again you forgot to address my post fully, what's new? NOTHING non sequitur king! Maybe the reason you run away from my direct posts to you is possibly the fact that you don't know what "non sequitur" means?  Do I need to school you again on the English language? Huh?

Here, for the THIRD time, address the following:

"Ethang5, if for a moment I can be frank, and you can still be the Bible fool Ethang5, how are you dealing with your Biblical “Ham Curse” in being a black man, that as biblically shown, Jesus despises the Black man.  To help you out, here is a link that will hopefully help you in this matter, you can thank me later."

Good Therapy in Religious Issues:

For comedy relief once again, have Tradesecret help you with this very simple question show above regarding that you have the Ham Curse, okay?  

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Tradesecret

TRADESECRET, whose gender went from a woman to a man, and then to unknown, and then back to a man, and then went to unknown again,  the Debate Runaway on Jesus' true MO,  Bible denier of Jesus being the Trinity God in the OT, the runaway to what division of Christianity he/she/unknown follows, the pseudo-christian that has committed the Unpardonable Sin, the number 1 Bible ignorant fool regarding Noah's ark, the pseudo-christian that says kids that curse their parents should be killed, states there is FICTION within the scriptures, and is guilty of Revelation 22:18-19 and 2 Timothy 4:3, AN ADMITTED SEXUAL DEVIANT, and obviously had ungodly Gender Reassignment Surgery, Satanic Bible Rewriter, an embarrassed LIAR of their true gender, and goes against Jesus in not helping the poor, has turned into a HYPOCRITE, and a LIAR, teaches Christianity at Universities in a “blind leading the blind” scenario, and is a False Prophet, says that Jesus is rational when He commits abortions and makes His creation eat their children, and that Jesus is rational when He allows innocent babies to be smashed upon the rocks, has now changed genders 5 TIMES in their profile page, 

YOUR UNGODLY QUOTE IN POST #98: "You brought me to this topic. I intentionally remained away because it was obviously you baiting Christians."

Tradesecret, barring the FACT that it will be shown by Jesus and I in you making many unbiblical statements in your "trying" to respond to my questions, of which you will unfortunately pay for in front of the membership. I will take your complete Bible ignorant answers in your post # 98 one at a time so you won't be embarrassed all at once, okay?

Therefore, answer the following questions to at least "try" and save at least a modicum of your "assumed" pseudo-christian presence within this esteemed Religion Forum:

1. Tell the membership in how I allegedly "baited pseudo christians" like you by giving them the actual inspired by Jesus direct words as biblically shown?

2. You have the audacity to say that passages that are inspired by Jesus in question are now considered baiting pseudo-christians?!!  

3. Show the membership a few examples of passages inspired by Jesus within the scriptures that are NOT baiting them, and therefore following what Jesus said in this passage: " Little children, let us not love in word or talk but in deed and in truth." (1 John 3:18)

4. You are you trying to embarrass Jesus by stating that the passages in question that exist as shown are unworthy, of which goes directly against this passage: “EVERY word of God is flawless; he is a shield to those who take refuge in him.“ (Proverbs 30:5)

5.  Where do you get the authority to say what is baiting pseudo-christians, and what is not? Do you know more than Jesus' direct words as you make fun of Him in this manner, and as you go against this passage: “Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen." (Ephesians 4:29)

Tradesecret, wipe the egg from your face before you start to explain yourself in making fun of Jesus' DIRECT WORDS within the scriptures as your quote above so states!   And you want to call yourself a pseudo-christian at best, NOT!

BEGIN:
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Polytheist-Witch

Poly-want-a-cracker,

YOUR INEPT POST ONCE AGAIN: "Considering everything he post is a call out thread more than likely it's one of the mod accounts."

Your wishful thinking is duly noted once again at your expense, whereas no moderators are the Brother D. Thomas, by the mere fact of the moderators knowing who is posting and from where, and under what internet facts are known about said members, get it? Maybe?  Furthermore, the only "call out" pertaining to my threads are for Bible inept pseudo-christians like YOU, never an individual member. 

Dear, now go back to your womanly duties as a female pseudo- christian, and that your gender will NOT be going to heaven as the word of Jesus so states, praise!

Mesmer
Debates: 0
Mesmer
-->
@BrotherDThomas
PRAISE the Lord and PRAISE BrotherDThomas for bestowing upon the uncouth non-believers the Lord's inspired word!

He is telling you the truth!

"It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for someone who is rich to enter the kingdom of God." – Mark 10:25

"The wise ones, however, took oil in jars along with their lamps." -- Matthew 25:4

Who are any of YOU unholy swine to question the author and creator of the entire universe?
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Mesmer

Mesmer,

OMG, after reading your godly words in your post #104, I feel to the ground trembling and reached to the high heavens to supplicate to Jesus in allowing you to say such inspiring words in His behalf relative to the blatant pseudo-christian Bible fools that are within my godly thread, praise you and Jesus!

Mesmer
Debates: 0
Mesmer
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Praise Him. PRAISE be the name of Lord Jesus our savior and Lord.

PRAISE BE HIS NAME.

Pseudo-christians will also soon fall before the Lord as He stands before the gates of Heaven. BUT their fall will be different to your Divine fall: THEY WILL FALL INTO THE BURNING PITS OF AN ENTERNAL HELL. 

THIS IS THE PUNISHMENT THAT AWAITS YOU, PSEUDO-CHRISTIANS.

YOU WILL BURN FOR ALL ETERNITY AS YOU HAVE CHOSEN TO ABANDON GOD.

THE END TIMES AND DAY OF JUDGEMENT ARE NEAR.

YOUR SOUL WILL BE MEASURED.

CHOOSE LIFE. CHOOSE TRUTH. CHOOSE GOD.

OR CHOOSE HELL.
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Mesmer

Mesmer,

Holy Sh*t Batman, I can only take so much of watching you praise my serial killer Jesus in yet another example of you showing what will happen to the Bible inept pseudo-christians upon their earthly demise, where they will be taking an E-ticket one way ride to the depths of the sulfur lakes of Hell, praise Jesus' revenge!  

Therefore, obviously you know that I am the ONLY TRUE Christian upon this forum, simply because I follow ALL of the JUDEO-Christian Bible, and not "cherry pick" sweet little verses like the Hell bound pseudo-christians have to do to try and save face in that our Christian Jesus is really a disgusting SOB within the scriptures, of which as a TRUE Christian, I have had to accept.

Mesmer, praise your godly presence within DEBATEARTS Religion Forum!

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@BrotherDThomas
1. Tell the membership in how I allegedly "baited pseudo christians" like you by giving them the actual inspired by Jesus direct words as biblically shown?
Baiting is defined as "deliberately annoy or taunt (someone)" baiting meaning - Bing

You stated  falsely "Shown below as the inspired word of our particular chosen God of the Bronze and Iron Age, Jesus the Christ,  is how to get a proper wife, praise!" and then quoted some verses which have nothing to do with marriage. That is baiting. You know that Christians don't think this is how you they ought to get a wife. You know that Christians use interpretational methods.  And yet you intentionally baited them by quoting verses which are irrelevant for Christian marriages. You did it to bait and to taunt and to mock. Not because this is how Christians find wives, but because you dislike the bible and its God and you can't figure out why Christians don't see God as evil as you do. 

2. You have the audacity to say that passages that are inspired by Jesus in question are now considered baiting pseudo-christians?!!  

I have the gumption to call you out for being stupid and deliberately provocative. And therefore I also have the gumption of not needing to address your foolishness.  Everyone of those verses have a specific meaning which has godly intent. I don't move away from that one bit. Yet it is obviously not talking about how to find a wife. 

3. Show the membership a few examples of passages inspired by Jesus within the scriptures that are NOT baiting them, and therefore following what Jesus said in this passage: " Little children, let us not love in word or talk but in deed and in truth." (1 John 3:18)
"At the dedication of the wall of Jerusalem, they sought the Levites in all their places." Nehemiah 12:27a.  That is intentionally vague. Why? Because every very in the bible is the same. Read in context - they don't bait.   They are words. Words that can refute. Instruct in righteousness. Correct. Etc.  but not bait - unless you take them out of context and try and put a Brother Thomas spin on them. 

4. You are you trying to embarrass Jesus by stating that the passages in question that exist as shown are unworthy, of which goes directly against this passage: “EVERY word of God is flawless; he is a shield to those who take refuge in him.“ (Proverbs 30:5)
Addressed above. in 1 and 2 and 3. 

5.  Where do you get the authority to say what is baiting pseudo-christians, and what is not? Do you know more than Jesus' direct words as you make fun of Him in this manner, and as you go against this passage: “Do not let any un
I am not a pseudo christian. You are. In fact, you are not even that. You are an atheist.  And a very hurt one at that. I suspect formerly catholic, which is why picked up the moniker of Brother. And one suspects further that based upon your fixation on sexual deviancy and other such gender issues that the offence against you probably had something to do with Catholic priests.  This probably provides us with a working hypothesis of why you have such hatred towards God and Christianity. And why you desire to mimic and mock them - because why would God let that happen to you - unless he was as evil as you think he was? 

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
Considering everything he post is a call out thread more than likely it's one of the mod accounts.
Astute. You know Poly, I had not thought of that. That would explain why both Stephen and DeeDee are able to do consistently disrupt the board, insult people in opening posts, and avoid any moderation whatsoever.

It can't be Chris or Supa, the two trolls were in operation long before they would have had the ability to sock-puppet them.

That leaves bsh1 and Rag. But I doubt bsh1 could so successfully impersonate such pristine stupidity. He's unfairly banned us both. We'd better watch out.
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Therefore, obviously you know that I am the ONLY TRUE Christian upon this forum, ...
How about Mesmer? He certainly sounds like a "true" Christian. He sounds just like you.

Or do you NOT want any other "true" Christians on this forum besides you?
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Whoops, once again you forgot to address my post fully,...
I didn't forget. Your posts are consistent stupidity. Haven't you noticed that no one fully address your turd posts?

You want people addressing your posts? Stop repeating the same moron template posts. Simple. People think of you as a fool. But that is because you play the fool.

Lucky for you, I happen to like fools. You are like a never ending gift to me.
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@ethang5
That's the only mod to get upset about me saying it, lol. Though I'm sure it's one of the atheist that have been banned before. 
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@ethang5

ETHANG5, the Ham cursed pseudo-christian that is the KING of non sequiturs

Okay, this is the FORTH time that you have ran away from discussing your Biblical "Ham Curse" in you being a black man. We completely understand your total embarrassment in this respect, and I am totally sorry for you that Jesus’ inspired words have given you this said curse.  Just a bit of history, where the Christian slaveholder used your “Ham Curse” and the Bible to justify Slavery, praise Jesus!  Now, I am sure you are not going to disagree with the United States “Southerners” in this respect because these people are some of the most Christian of Christians, bar none!

Ethang5, therefore I am sorry that you can never be a Christian and your time within this esteemed forum is all for naught and a waste of your time, and the memberships time with you as well. Yes, I know, as if your devoid non sequitur posts weren’t enough of a waste of time within this forum! LOL!

Listen, seriously, to help you adjust to your biblical “Ham Curse” as a black man, here is an organization appropriately named for you in being the “National Alliance on Mental Health” that is a faith based support group. Seek out their help at the following link:  https://www.nami.org/Get-Involved/NAMI-FaithNet/Faith-Support-Groups

NEXT?

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Tradesecret

TRADESECRET, whose gender went from a woman to a man, and then to unknown, and then back to a man, and then went to unknown again,  the Debate Runaway on Jesus' true MO,  Bible denier of Jesus being the Trinity God in the OT, the runaway to what division of Christianity he/she/unknown follows, the pseudo-christian that has committed the Unpardonable Sin, the number 1 Bible ignorant fool regarding Noah's ark, the pseudo-christian that says kids that curse their parents should be killed, states there is FICTION within the scriptures, and is guilty of Revelation 22:18-19 and 2 Timothy 4:3, AN ADMITTED SEXUAL DEVIANT, and obviously had ungodly Gender Reassignment Surgery, Satanic Bible Rewriter, an embarrassed LIAR of their true gender, and goes against Jesus in not helping the poor, has turned into a HYPOCRITE, and a LIAR, teaches Christianity at Universities in a “blind leading the blind” scenario, and is a False Prophet, says that Jesus is rational when He commits abortions and makes His creation eat their children, and that Jesus is rational when He allows innocent babies to be smashed upon the rocks, has now changed genders 5 TIMES in their profile page, 

YOUR ONCE AGAIN GRADE-SCHOOL INTELLECT QUOTE: “You stated  falsely "Shown below as the inspired word of our particular chosen God of the Bronze and Iron Age, Jesus the Christ,  is how to get a proper wife, praise!" and then quoted some verses which have nothing to do with marriage. That is baiting.”

Where do Jesus and I start with your outright Bible stupidity AGAIN?! The passages in question that were inspired by Jesus support the title of my thread are in fact, in how to get a wife!!READ THEM AGAIN BIBLE FOOL! HELLO? 

Here, let me help you once again, the following is a link to an Online Reading Comprehension Class, where I suggest you take the “grade school” level first to save any further embarrassment, okay? The membership thanks you.

YOUR GRADE SCHOOL INTELLECT QUOTE #2: “You know that Christians don't think this is how you they ought to get a wife.”

Here you go again in thrashing Jesus’ direct inspired words as shown in my initial post of this thread in how assumed Christian men in how to get a wife!  BLASPHEME!  Tradesecret, once again you slap Jesus in the face by not following the passages in question: Jesus answered, “It is written: ‘Man shall not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of God.” (Matthew 4:4). The direct passages in question in how to get a wife came from the direct inspired words of Jesus' mouth, as our serial killer Yahweh God incarnate!  UNDERSTOOD BIBLE FOOL?!

Tradesecret, you once again show the membership in just how BIBLE STUPID you truly are, and again, at your flustering expense, unbelievable! 

THE NEXT PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN WITHIN THIS FORUM AS BIBLE STUPID AS TRADESECRET WILL BE … ?

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Where do Jesus and I start with your outright Bible stupidity AGAIN?! The passages in question that were inspired by Jesus support the title of my thread are in fact, in how to get a wife!!!
So you got nothing then? 

Here you go again in thrashing Jesus’ direct inspired words as shown in my initial post of this thread in how assumed Christian men in how to get a wife!
Ditto.  Not a thing.  

Well since you have nothing to offer then I accept your concession. Thanks for playing. 

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@BrotherDThomas
I take it that since you are avoiding your own claim that you visit Las Vegas brothels, you don't want to talk about it. But why?

Hey DeeDee, did you get your wife from among the whores in Vegas? If so, why are you cockblocking others from getting wives? Getting wives like you did is the title of your thread no?
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@ethang5

ETHANG5, the Ham cursed pseudo-christian that is the KING of non sequiturs

It is plainly understood that you are having a very hard time with dealing with your ungodly "Ham Curse" in being a black man as the link below fully shows, and the FACT that BONES made you into the "scaredy-cat girly boy" pseudo-christian in running away from him in a debate!!!!!!  How embarrassed can you get in front of the membership? LOL!

You are worthless within this forum now because of your curse that Jesus' inspired words has laid upon you as a black man. Therefore, you are nothing, zip, nada, you are here, but at the same time, you do not exist because you are NOT a pseudo-christian at best, other than to RUN AWAY from posts to you by using your little boy ruse of non sequiturs! LOL

Now, run along and join the equally Bible runaway fool FAUXLAW that had to leave this forum to save their further embarrassment!  LOL

NEXT?
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas

TRADESECRET, whose gender went from a woman to a man, and then to unknown, and then back to a man, and then went to unknown again,  the Debate Runaway on Jesus' true MO,  Bible denier of Jesus being the Trinity God in the OT, the runaway to what division of Christianity he/she/unknown follows, the pseudo-christian that has committed the Unpardonable Sin, the number 1 Bible ignorant fool regarding Noah's ark, the pseudo-christian that says kids that curse their parents should be killed, states there is FICTION within the scriptures, and is guilty of Revelation 22:18-19 and 2 Timothy 4:3, AN ADMITTED SEXUAL DEVIANT, and obviously had ungodly Gender Reassignment Surgery, Satanic Bible Rewriter, an embarrassed LIAR of their true gender, and goes against Jesus in not helping the poor, has turned into a HYPOCRITE, and a LIAR, teaches Christianity at Universities in a “blind leading the blind” scenario, and is a False Prophet, says that Jesus is rational when He commits abortions and makes His creation eat their children, and that Jesus is rational when He allows innocent babies to be smashed upon the rocks, has now changed genders 5 TIMES in their profile page, has reading comprehension problems, 

Tradesecret, first thing, please tell me of which gender you are using when addressing this post because it is still not determined in which “full time” gender you use at any given time, okay?  

1. Tradesecret as a female:

2. Tradesecret as a male:

3. Tradesecret now as an unknown, huh?

4. Tradesecret changes back into a male once again from an unknown on August 18, 2021: 

5. Tradesecret now changes back to “unknown” from a male on August 29, 2021!!!

YOUR INFORMAL FALLACY QUOTE OF LYING IN YOUR FEEBLE POST #108:   “You stated falsely… and then quoted some verses which have nothing to do with marriage……. That is baiting. ……And yet you intentionally baited them by quoting verses which are irrelevant for Christian marriages."

With your erroneous and LYING statements above, and in prayer with Jesus last night, He wanted me to show the membership of this Religion Forum in just how Bible stupid, ignorant and a LIAR that you truly are!  ALL of the inspired by Jesus passages in my initial post of this revealing thread is regarding in how a pseudo-christian man can get a wife in marriage, PERIOD!  Now, it is up to YOU to show otherwise like you have erroneously stated above, or are you going to RUN AWAY from yet another post of mine to you like you usually do? 

BEGIN:

Tradesecret, seriously, your continued problem is the fact that you actually think that everyone is as dumbfounded as you are regarding the JUDEO-Christian Bible where we won’t catch you in continuous errors of same!  Whereas, as easily shown many times, I am far superior of the scriptures than you will EVER be in your lifetime!  Therefore, in your accepting this as fact because of you running away from 108 Jesus inspired posts that I have made to you in recent time, and counting, literally proves this fact as true!  Thank you for your understanding.

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Tradesecret, first thing, please tell me of which gender you are using when addressing this post because it is still not determined in which “full time” gender you use at any given time, okay?  
Male. 

“You stated falsely… and then quoted some verses which have nothing to do with marriage……. That is baiting. ……And yet you intentionally baited them by quoting verses which are irrelevant for Christian marriages."
plus 10 + 

With your erroneous and LYING statements above, and in prayer with Jesus last night, He wanted me to show the membership of this Religion Forum in just how Bible stupid, ignorant and a LIAR that you truly are!  ALL of the inspired by Jesus passages in my initial post of this revealing thread is regarding in how a pseudo-christian man can get a wife in marriage, PERIOD!  Now, it is up to YOU to show otherwise like you have erroneously stated above, or are you going to RUN AWAY from yet another post of mine to you like you usually do? 
Well - actually NONE of the passages you quoted have anything to do with Christian marriage.   You quoted them. This is your assertion. Please provide your explanation for each one and how it relates to Christian Marriage.  While you assert - my response only requires an assertion back.  That is enough to refute your assertion.  

When you were speaking to Jesus last night, did he happen to talk with about Luke 17:1-3? I notice you still are running away from that question. 
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@ethang5
@Tradesecret

TRADESECRET, whose gender went from a woman to a man, and then to unknown, and then back to a man, and then went to unknown again,  the Debate Runaway on Jesus' true MO,  Bible denier of Jesus being the Trinity God in the OT, the runaway to what division of Christianity he/she/unknown follows, the pseudo-christian that has committed the Unpardonable Sin, the number 1 Bible ignorant fool regarding Noah's ark, the pseudo-christian that says kids that curse their parents should be killed, states there is FICTION within the scriptures, and is guilty of Revelation 22:18-19 and 2 Timothy 4:3, AN ADMITTED SEXUAL DEVIANT, and obviously had ungodly Gender Reassignment Surgery, Satanic Bible Rewriter, an embarrassed LIAR of their true gender, and goes against Jesus in not helping the poor, has turned into a HYPOCRITE, and a LIAR, teaches Christianity at Universities in a “blind leading the blind” scenario, and is a False Prophet, says that Jesus is rational when He commits abortions and makes His creation eat their children, and that Jesus is rational when He allows innocent babies to be smashed upon the rocks, has now changed genders 5 TIMES in their profile page, and now has reading comprehension problems, 

YOUR EMBARRASSING QUOTE IN POST #119 SHOWING THAT YOU HAVEN’T HAD THAT MUCH SCHOOLING, WHICH IS A PREREQUISITE OF BEING A PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN LIKE YOU!: “Well - actually NONE of the passages you quoted have anything to do with Christian marriage.   You quoted them. This is your assertion. Please provide your explanation for each one and how it relates to Christian Marriage.  While you assert - my response only requires an assertion back.  That is enough to refute your assertion.” 

Your comical gibberish gobbledygook argumentum ad ignorantium fallacy in trying so hard to shift the burden of proof to me is so sad to watch, whereas it is obvious that you haven’t even gotten your High School GED yet!" LOL!  FACT, this is NOT my assertion, but the Bible's assertion, get it Bible fool? HELLO!  Again, your “reading comprehension” skills go out the window, whereas I have to school you upon the English language along with your Bible stupidity, of which never ends with you!  

1. The JUDEO-Christian Bible made the premises on ways for a pseudo-christian man can find a wife as shown in my initial post. STOP! (#1 assertion)

2. You state said verses DID NOT imply in how a pseudo-christian man can get a wife! STOP!  (#2 assertion)

Therefore, in a simple logical deduction shown above, it is YOU to have the burden of proof in showing what the Bible premises said is not true!  GET IT?
If you don’t understand this simple fallacy principle, am I to get my neighbors 1st grader’s son "Timmy" to explain it to you like he did at other times at your chagrin? Now, if you need someone to hold your hand in this matter, get the equally Bible stupid EtHAMg5 to help you out, of which will be a Saturday Night Live Comedy Event!

Here are 2 of the 14 examples that I listed and are Biblical FACT in  how a pseudo-christian man can get a wife that you say is not true, where essentially again you are calling Jesus' inspired words as LIES!

“When the Lord began to speak through Hosea, the Lord said to him, “Go, marry a promiscuous woman and have children with her, for like an adulterous wife this land is guilty of unfaithfulness to the Lord.” So he married Gomer daughter of Diblaim, and she conceived and bore him a son.” (Hosea 1:2-3)

“Wherefore David arose and went, he and his men, and slew of the Philistines two hundred men; and David brought their foreskins, and they gave them in full tale to the king, that he might be the king's son in law. And Saul gave him Michal his daughter to wife.” (1 Samuel 18:27)

Tradesecret, Jesus and I thank you again in letting us easily show others in what a true pseudo-christian like YOU looks and acts like, and how you embarrasses the Christian faith by being so Bible stupid!